Just a Thought

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Terry, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    I had no idea where to post this but it's one of my thoughts I had when trying to go to sleep last night. It made me think a little. LOL

Scenario (worse case): The economy plunders very deep and it’s world reaching:

Prices on goods will sky rocket, Gas prices will be extremely high, not like we could ever dream it would. The likes of the Great Depression but worse because there will be rioting and violence which will reach all areas. The Government will place a ban on all guns by using the excuse to protect us from the high increase of violence. If you own a gun you will be labeled as an enemy of the State. Since high unemployment due to the fact that people cannot afford gas, companies gone bankrupt and a host of other reasons, the Government will now place everyone on a work plan, to where all will be paid a general wage. It will be disguised as a temporary measure until our Country is back on its feet.

The President will invoke Sec. 104 and Sec. 106 of the patriot act giving him full power for 6months and with congress backing him much longer. Communications will be monitored, the internet will be shut down or tight restrictions placed on it to where it will stop any groups to communicate. (If you can afford to pay that bill). Now add in the mix a bad hurricane, or natural disaster on top of the violence and it will be used by the white house to take more freedoms away under the disguise of it’s best for the Country.

One World Order? Indeed, in order for this to fully take place, all existing Countries Constitutions has to be demolished. USA has to fall first and the rest will fall like dominoes. Then the Federal Bankers will step in and be the great hope for the world. It will be fed to us all to where we actually say to ourselves. “Thank goodness someone with sense and a light to end this madness.

Could this happen? I suppose it could but likely? NO because well, it’s too scary to even think but I did.

2. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Not going to happen.

This stimulus package will work to turn things arround.

It may take years to recover but we will recover.

Lets not forget the GD was complicated by the Dust bowl and we still recovered.

3. Dis

Dis Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL.. Well, you got the forum right, I'm guessing.. :)

4. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    How can you be so sure the stimulus will work? Are you a fortune teller? I mean not to be mean but nobody really knows. Only time will tell right?

I know what I wrote sounds so far fetched but I could see some of it maybe not to the extreme that I typed but close to it could happen easily.

I mean I'm not running out to horde food and thinking doom and gloom all the time but one cannot help but to think the "What if" with such chatter everywhere I read.

Just my thought!

5. Dis

Dis Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    She's not a fortune teller - she's just an Obamabot.

6. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    OH I see, well still, with all the talk from family, friends on their financial situations before and now, the blogs, the opinion writers...this is when I thought of this crazy what if stuff.

I know people who voted for Obama and now they wished they could take that vote back. They have many fears now. I'm like, what happens will happen, nothing I can do about it.

7. Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +161
    I think you have every right to fear such a scenario, I mean look at all that has happened in the last 9 yrs. We are dependent on our government to find solutions to these problems our country faces, when it was them that allowed this global financial mess to occur, in the first place. There is no over site on all the trillions the gov asks of the (not really) Fed Reserve, (because it is privately owned but they avoid telling us that) and what we do know of has gone to line the pockets of the criminally rich, and outlandish bonuses etc.

What we need is a revolt, and refuse to pay anymore Fed. with holding taxes, it goes mostly to pay interest to the (not really Federal) Fed Reserve anyways and to back up real US issued paper currency with gold or silver.
    The newest "stimulus" package has a $350 billion dollar interest payment attached to it that goes to the (not really Federal Reserve). Eliminating this illegal monstrosity is a start in the right direction for this country of ours, and listening to patriots like Dr. Ron Paul, who was made out to be some sort of kook but had far superior knowledge of the constitution and financial apparatus then all the other candidates combined IMHO, would be a good thing too.

While the election of Obama was historical, it really was only the appointment of the first black CEO in charge of the US. He like all the rest still get their marching orders from the ones who really run things and that would be the ones who control the money supply.

The Federal Reserve: History of Lies, Thievery, and Deceit

A Tax Revolt Hits The United States In 2009?

Three cheers for Joe Banister, the former special agent for the Internal Revenue Service
    , who actually went to the trouble to study the constitutionality of his employer, came to the conclusion it was illegal and had the nerve to confront his bosses.
    ...Banister also contends, as others have, that the 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was never ratified. And he points out that income taxes
    have been used to pay the interest on the national debt rather than for actual government operations.

Banister's claims are not, as you might expect, being denounced as the rantings of a lunatic, a fringe nut, an anti-government zealot. Hard-working certified public accountants
    , attorneys, even other IRS agents have lined up behind him in support of his report.
    Exposing the IRS fraud

I don't know about the anybody else, but I WILL join others against this corrupt tyrannical government by whatever means necessary.

Forecast 2009: There Will Be Blood | Charting Stocks

8. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Study History folks.

It worked during the great depression.

It will work today.

9. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,411
    You know, that scenario would never happen.

I'll tell ya why.........

Before the government took control because of skyrocketing prices, there would be people like those of the early 1900's who fed hobos, and we'd end up going back to a barter system.

As far as what should the government do? I've got a cheaper stimulus plan that would work much better, and probably have the economy jump started in a month.

Give everyone who earns less than 250,000/year a 25,000 check.

That's it.

Some would spend it right away on crap, some would start a business, some would save it for later, or lend it to someone else.

Put those greedy fuckers at the top right out of business.

Oh yeah......because there are quite a few people in America that make more than a quarter million per year? We'd save money. If you gave EVERYONE in America 25,000, it would still be cheaper than the stimulus plan they are planning right now.

All the greedy pricks are gonna do with it is save it and buy jets or Super Bowl parties.........

10. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    The greedy pricks would just hoodwink a bunch of these people out of the money.