Just a Thought

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
I had no idea where to post this but it's one of my thoughts I had when trying to go to sleep last night. It made me think a little. LOL

Scenario (worse case): The economy plunders very deep and it’s world reaching:

Prices on goods will sky rocket, Gas prices will be extremely high, not like we could ever dream it would. The likes of the Great Depression but worse because there will be rioting and violence which will reach all areas. The Government will place a ban on all guns by using the excuse to protect us from the high increase of violence. If you own a gun you will be labeled as an enemy of the State. Since high unemployment due to the fact that people cannot afford gas, companies gone bankrupt and a host of other reasons, the Government will now place everyone on a work plan, to where all will be paid a general wage. It will be disguised as a temporary measure until our Country is back on its feet.

The President will invoke Sec. 104 and Sec. 106 of the patriot act giving him full power for 6months and with congress backing him much longer. Communications will be monitored, the internet will be shut down or tight restrictions placed on it to where it will stop any groups to communicate. (If you can afford to pay that bill). Now add in the mix a bad hurricane, or natural disaster on top of the violence and it will be used by the white house to take more freedoms away under the disguise of it’s best for the Country.

One World Order? Indeed, in order for this to fully take place, all existing Countries Constitutions has to be demolished. USA has to fall first and the rest will fall like dominoes. Then the Federal Bankers will step in and be the great hope for the world. It will be fed to us all to where we actually say to ourselves. “Thank goodness someone with sense and a light to end this madness.

Could this happen? I suppose it could but likely? NO because well, it’s too scary to even think but I did.

Not going to happen.

This stimulus package will work to turn things arround.

It may take years to recover but we will recover.

Lets not forget the GD was complicated by the Dust bowl and we still recovered.

Not going to happen.

This stimulus package will work to turn things arround.

It may take years to recover but we will recover.

Lets not forget the GD was complicated by the Dust bowl and we still recovered.

How can you be so sure the stimulus will work? Are you a fortune teller? I mean not to be mean but nobody really knows. Only time will tell right?

I know what I wrote sounds so far fetched but I could see some of it maybe not to the extreme that I typed but close to it could happen easily.

I mean I'm not running out to horde food and thinking doom and gloom all the time but one cannot help but to think the "What if" with such chatter everywhere I read.

Just my thought!

OH I see, well still, with all the talk from family, friends on their financial situations before and now, the blogs, the opinion writers...this is when I thought of this crazy what if stuff.

I know people who voted for Obama and now they wished they could take that vote back. They have many fears now. I'm like, what happens will happen, nothing I can do about it.

OH I see, well still, with all the talk from family, friends on their financial situations before and now, the blogs, the opinion writers...this is when I thought of this crazy what if stuff.

I know people who voted for Obama and now they wished they could take that vote back. They have many fears now. I'm like, what happens will happen, nothing I can do about it.
I think you have every right to fear such a scenario, I mean look at all that has happened in the last 9 yrs. We are dependent on our government to find solutions to these problems our country faces, when it was them that allowed this global financial mess to occur, in the first place. There is no over site on all the trillions the gov asks of the (not really) Fed Reserve, (because it is privately owned but they avoid telling us that) and what we do know of has gone to line the pockets of the criminally rich, and outlandish bonuses etc.

What we need is a revolt, and refuse to pay anymore Fed. with holding taxes, it goes mostly to pay interest to the (not really Federal) Fed Reserve anyways and to back up real US issued paper currency with gold or silver.
The newest "stimulus" package has a $350 billion dollar interest payment attached to it that goes to the (not really Federal Reserve). Eliminating this illegal monstrosity is a start in the right direction for this country of ours, and listening to patriots like Dr. Ron Paul, who was made out to be some sort of kook but had far superior knowledge of the constitution and financial apparatus then all the other candidates combined IMHO, would be a good thing too.

While the election of Obama was historical, it really was only the appointment of the first black CEO in charge of the US. He like all the rest still get their marching orders from the ones who really run things and that would be the ones who control the money supply.

The Federal Reserve: History of Lies, Thievery, and Deceit

A Tax Revolt Hits The United States In 2009?

Three cheers for Joe Banister, the former special agent for the Internal Revenue Service
, who actually went to the trouble to study the constitutionality of his employer, came to the conclusion it was illegal and had the nerve to confront his bosses.
...Banister also contends, as others have, that the 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was never ratified. And he points out that income taxes
have been used to pay the interest on the national debt rather than for actual government operations.

Banister's claims are not, as you might expect, being denounced as the rantings of a lunatic, a fringe nut, an anti-government zealot. Hard-working certified public accountants
, attorneys, even other IRS agents have lined up behind him in support of his report.
Exposing the IRS fraud

I don't know about the anybody else, but I WILL join others against this corrupt tyrannical government by whatever means necessary.

Forecast 2009: There Will Be Blood | Charting Stocks

Study History folks.

It worked during the great depression.

It will work today.

You know, that scenario would never happen.

I'll tell ya why.........

Before the government took control because of skyrocketing prices, there would be people like those of the early 1900's who fed hobos, and we'd end up going back to a barter system.

As far as what should the government do? I've got a cheaper stimulus plan that would work much better, and probably have the economy jump started in a month.

Give everyone who earns less than 250,000/year a 25,000 check.

That's it.

Some would spend it right away on crap, some would start a business, some would save it for later, or lend it to someone else.

Put those greedy fuckers at the top right out of business.

Oh yeah......because there are quite a few people in America that make more than a quarter million per year? We'd save money. If you gave EVERYONE in America 25,000, it would still be cheaper than the stimulus plan they are planning right now.

All the greedy pricks are gonna do with it is save it and buy jets or Super Bowl parties.........

The greedy pricks would just hoodwink a bunch of these people out of the money.

Well again we all do not know where this country is turning but from a lot of blogs I've read, emails, people I've spoken to I have never heard the words "Revolution" as much as I have today. I'm serious, it's not just a few wacko's that are talking about such things. It's educated American's who are getting ready for the worst.

It isn't so hard to think about this when it's in your face so much.

I however have no idea so I'm in the middle, not ready to believe, and not ready to dispel it either. All I can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Those that don't prepare I suppose are taking the risk. At least I'm more prepared then some. *shrugs*

The same feelings were heard during the great depression.

Its when communists were starting to get a foothold in the US. They were sure it was going to crumble and they would present communism as the answer.

FDR saved the country with his stimulus package.

It will work again.

Nope, we shouldn't have a revolution right now. If we were gonna have one, it should have been around 6 months ago, and Bush and Cheney should have been tarred and feathered, strung up on a pole, and marched right down the center of Penn. Ave.

Now? Let's give Obama a chance to straighten things out. But.......based on his track record so far, I'm gonna have to say that he's not looking like he's delivering the change that he promised. A lot of the people that he's picked for his cabinet positions are not qualified, and I'm not seeing the transparency that he promised.

Incidentally, remember when everyone was riding an Obama wave to make cash? Seems that the person who did the "Hope" poster is now facing charges of criminal graffiti.

Is it just me, or does it start to look like everything he's touched as of late has been rotten? First there was his scandal with the terrorist, then there are his cabinet picks, there is the question of who was supposed to fill his senate seat, as well as a whole bunch of other things.......

I believed in Obama around 6 months ago. Now? I think the shine has tarnished.

You hold on to that, and I hope you are right, but during the depression isn't now. You forget the mind set of todays crowd. (they want it now, me me me crowd) The age of video games where they want to beat the game within hours. There were no thousand of different gangs, there wasn't a volient southern border like Mexico, all these factors are different then back then. We don't have family's tight with high morals and values...we have broken families, single parents working 2 to 3 jobs.

It's different! But again, I pray you are right, but have you considered if you're wrong?

Study History folks.

It worked during the great depression.

It will work today.
you say to "study history"
yet we just lived through recent history where there was excessively high spending that brought us to this point, what makes you believe that spending even more would do different?

or is it just because its YOUR guy doing the spending that all of a sudden it will have a different result?

I had no idea where to post this but it's one of my thoughts I had when trying to go to sleep last night. It made me think a little. LOL

Scenario (worse case): The economy plunders very deep and it’s world reaching:

Prices on goods will sky rocket, Gas prices will be extremely high, not like we could ever dream it would. The likes of the Great Depression but worse because there will be rioting and violence which will reach all areas. The Government will place a ban on all guns by using the excuse to protect us from the high increase of violence. If you own a gun you will be labeled as an enemy of the State. Since high unemployment due to the fact that people cannot afford gas, companies gone bankrupt and a host of other reasons, the Government will now place everyone on a work plan, to where all will be paid a general wage. It will be disguised as a temporary measure until our Country is back on its feet.

The President will invoke Sec. 104 and Sec. 106 of the patriot act giving him full power for 6months and with congress backing him much longer. Communications will be monitored, the internet will be shut down or tight restrictions placed on it to where it will stop any groups to communicate. (If you can afford to pay that bill). Now add in the mix a bad hurricane, or natural disaster on top of the violence and it will be used by the white house to take more freedoms away under the disguise of it’s best for the Country.

One World Order? Indeed, in order for this to fully take place, all existing Countries Constitutions has to be demolished. USA has to fall first and the rest will fall like dominoes. Then the Federal Bankers will step in and be the great hope for the world. It will be fed to us all to where we actually say to ourselves. “Thank goodness someone with sense and a light to end this madness.

Could this happen? I suppose it could but likely? NO because well, it’s too scary to even think but I did.
Prices on goods skyrocketing was what Kevin was talking about with the possibility hyper inflation that an economy can go through.

This was his post in the thread "If this bill passes, some financial suggestions for all of you."

If we see hyper-inflation we've got bigger problems than you are addressing here. Take a look at the history of the Weimar Republic for an accurate view of what hyper-inflation does. Imagine wheel-barrels full of dollars for a single loaf of bread.

Though I do agree with your suggestion to invest in gold, but that's never a bad idea.

PBS-Essay-The German Hyperinflation-Commanding Heights, 1923
Excerpt:
Before World War I Germany was a prosperous country, with a gold-backed currency, expanding industry, and world leadership in optics, chemicals, and machinery. The German Mark, the British shilling, the French franc, and the Italian lira all had about equal value, and all were exchanged four or five to the dollar. That was in 1914. In 1923, at the most fevered moment of the German hyperinflation, the exchange rate between the dollar and the Mark was one trillion Marks to one dollar, and a wheelbarrow full of money would not even buy a newspaper. Most Germans were taken by surprise by the financial tornado.

"My father was a lawyer," says Walter Levy, an internationally known German-born oil consultant in New York, "and he had taken out an insurance policy in 1903, and every month he had made the payments faithfully. It was a 20-year policy, and when it came due, he cashed it in and bought a single loaf of bread." The Berlin publisher Leopold Ullstein wrote that an American visitor tipped their cook one dollar. The family convened, and it was decided that a trust fund should be set up in a Berlin bank with the cook as beneficiary, the bank to administer and invest the dollar...............

I am sure it is better to be somewhat prepared that not at all prepared for any type of disaster. Water is essential for all life. We can survive without electric, etc.. but not without water.

The country has had a lot of temporary measures over the years. At this point it is extremely inbalanced to the point where as far as money goes anything can happen if......

I don't know folks, but all of this just doesn't sound good, and there is plenty of reason to be concerned. Just thought I'd share this short video with you all. Have any of you been directly affected by the crisis so far like a job layoff, foreclosure, or anything. We are moving because the job situation here is horrible, and we are using our last resources to make this move and are praying that it wont end the same way a few months down the road in our new city.

YouTube - ' Worst economic collapse ever'

Can't you see that they are making you more dependant on the government system. They are making you suffer and spamming you with all of the negatives and now they have the plan to give you more... but there are more rules.

Same thing that happened with the 9/11 shit... Things changed, it is just the next step in their process.

The way that we can get around this is if WE THE PEOPLE, not WE THE GOVERNMENT, get in on the action and make our own system that works for everyone.

The world system has been in place for less then 100 years and it is not near perfect and it is very controlling... I am not saying a bunch of things that are not true about it. Look at it is, what does it actually do for you?

It says what you can and can not do
It says support the system
It says their are no other ways

Simplify it a bit, ask the why it will lead to the what.

All the stuff you see in the news right now is geared for less freedom for you. Look at what they are leading to. It is not giving anything it is only putting limits on thing on how big they can be but not how small they can be. How does that make sense.

WE THE PEOPLE.... THE ONES YOU KNOW... NOT THE ONES IN OFFICE AND TV YOU DO not KNOW THEM!!!

WE YOUR FAMILY FRIENDS AND NEIHBORS.

Forum List

Back