Auschwitz - a prison camp or a death camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OIIxAfw1028&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OIIxAfw1028&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Both.

All over the world, Auschwitz has become a symbol of terror, genocide, and the Holocaust. It was established by Germans in 1940, in the suburbs of Oswiecim, a Polish city that was annexed to the Third Reich by the Nazis. Its name was changed to Auschwitz, which also became the name of Konzentrationslager Auschwitz.

The direct reason for the establishment of the camp was the fact that mass arrests of Poles were increasing beyond the capacity of existing "local" prisons. Initially, Auschwitz was to be one more concentration camp of the type that the Nazis had been setting up since the early 1930s. It functioned in this role throughout its existence, even when, beginning in 1942, it also became the largest of the death camps.

Auschwitz-Birkenau - Home Page - History

Auschwitz-Birkenau - KL Auschwitz-Birkenau

In view of the basic functions of Auschwitz, its history may be divided into two basic periods:

* from its founding in 1940 to the first months of 1942, when it functioned exclusively as a concentration camp&#8212;that is, predominantly a place of slow killing as the result of deliberately created, inhuman conditions, above all starvation;
* from the first months of 1942 to October 1944, when the camp continued to function as a concentration camp for prisoners of various ethnic backgrounds (from mid-1942 mainly Jews, Poles, and Gypsies), while simultaneously functioning as the largest center for the immediate, mass killing of Jews brought here within the framework of the campaign for the destruction of the entire Jewish population of Europe.

In the last two months of its existence, after the closing of the gas chambers in October 1944 in connection with the critical military situation of the Third Reich and the expected Soviet offensive, the camp entered the phase of final liquidation, which ended with the evacuation of the prisoners.

Last edited:
I believe it was a work camp that some people because of over work or disease happen to die.

That's what you believe, huh? Good for you. :ahole-1:

Aushwitz 1942

* Beginning of the year – Start of mass extermination of Jews in the gas chambers.
* March – Start of deportation to Auschwitz of 69,000 Jews from France and 27,000 Jews from Slovakia.
* 1 March – Auschwitz II-Birkenau starts functioning.
* 26 March – First 2,000 women arrive in Auschwitz (out of about 130,000 registered in the camp to the end of its existence). March-June – Start-up of temporary gas chambers alongside Auschwitz II-Birkenau.
* Spring – So-called Judenrampe, located between Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau starts functioning. It was here that transports to Auschwitz arrived with Jews, as well as Poles, Romanies (Gypsies) and prisoners of other nationalities.
* May – Start of deportation to Auschwitz of 300,000 Jews from Poland and 23,000 Jews from Germany and Austria.
* 4 May – SS carry out the first selection at the camp in Birkenau. Selected prisoners are murdered in the gas chamber.
* 10 June – Mutiny and an attempt at mass escape of about 350 Polish prisoners from the penal company in Birkenau. 7 managed to escape, 300 died.
* July – Start of deportation to Auschwitz of 60,000 Jews from Holland.
* July – Start-up of Golleschau sub-camp near the cement works of Goleszów near Cieszyn – the first of almost 50 Auschwitz sub-camps.
* 29 July – Edward Schulte, German industrialist and anti-Nazi, informs the Allies that Himmler was present in Auschwitz in July at the murder of 499 Jews with Cyclone B in so-called Bunker no. 2. This was the first item of information from a German source which was so specific about the extermination of Jews in the gas chambers of Auschwitz. From the autumn of 1940 the Allies were regularly informed about what was happening in Auschwitz. They were mainly informed by the Polish Government in exile in London, which was in constant contact with the Polish resistance, active both inside the camp and in its vicinity.
* August – Start of deportation to Auschwitz of 25,000 Jews from Belgium and 10,000 Jews from Yugoslavia.
* 30 October – Synthetic rubber factory built by IG Farbenindustrie gave rise to Buna sub-camp, later renamed as Auschwitz III-Monowitz. In 1942-1944 a total of 47 KL Auschwitz sub-camps and external work squads came into being. The prisoners who occupied these mainly worked at German industrial enterprises.
* October – Start of deportation to Auschwitz of 46,000 Jews from the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia.
* December – First transport of Jews from Norway. In total, almost 700 people arrive in two transports.
* 13 December – First transport of Poles displaced from the Zamo&#347;&#263; region as part of Hitler’s “Generalplan Ost” (General Plan East) – the eviction and extermination of about 50 million Slavs (Poles, Russians, Byelorussians, Ukrainians and others) and the colonization by German settlers of Central and Eastern Europe, with Poland being the first territories to be occupied.
* End of the year – SS doctors start sterilization experiments on male and female prisoners.

Auschwitz 1943

* 26 February – Setting up in Birkenau of the so-called family Gypsy camp for Romanies.
* March – Start of deportation of 55,000 Jews from Greece.
* 22 March – 25 June – Camp authorities start up four crematoria with gas chambers at Auschwitz II-Birkenau.
* 7 June – Civilian workers of Krupps Establishments start assembling machinery on the shop floor leased out by the camp authorities. Hundreds of German companies were involved in the building of the camp in Auschwitz. Many of these, as e.g. IG Farbenindustrie or Siemens drew extra benefits by availing themselves of camp slave labour.
* 19 July – Largest public execution. As a reprisal for the escape of a handful of prisoners and for contacting the civilian population the SS hang 12 Polish prisoners on the gallows.
* 9 September – Establishment at Birkenau of the so-called Theresienstadt camp for Jews arriving from the ghetto in Terezín.
* October – Start of deportation to Auschwitz of 7,500 Jews from Italy.

Auschwitz-Birkenau - Auschwitz Calendar

Which Zionist Jew site do you get that from?

Fucking retard go root for your murdering terrorist buddies in Hamas. Ohh ya, since all they are doing is firing bottle rockets at Israel then you won't mind if I get some of those same rockets they fire and lob them at YOUR house right?

Auschwitz 1944
# May – First Ally planes flying over Auschwitz take aerial photographs, which show the gas chambers and smoke from the burning pits. Three months later American and British planes start bombing the synthetic rubber and liquid fuel plant of the German concern IG Farbenindustrie, located just a few kilometres from Birkenau.
# 16 May – Siding which is located inside the camp is released for use. It permits deportees to be transported directly to Gas Chambers Nos. II and III at Auschwitz II-Birkenau. The start of deportation to Auschwitz of almost 438,000 Jews from Hungary.
# 10–12 July – Liquidation of the so-called Theresienstadt family camp. The Nazis murder about 7,000 Jews in the gas chambers.
# August – Start of deportation to Auschwitz of 67,000 Jews from the ghetto in Litzmannstadt (&#321;ód&#378;).
# 2 August – Liquidation of the “family Gypsy camp” – the SS murder almost 3,000 Romanies (Gypsies) in the gas chambers.
# 12 August – Start of deportation to Auschwitz of 13,000 Poles, arrested en masse after the start of the Warsaw Uprising.
# 7 October – Sonderkommando Mutiny. During the mutiny 3 members of the SS die as well as 450 Sonderkommando prisoners, Jewish prisoners forced to incinerate in the crematoria corpses of the murdered.
# November – Mass murder of Jews in the gas chambers is stopped.

Auschwitz 1945

* 6 January – Last execution of about 70 Poles sentenced to death by a German summary court. Four Jewish women, sentenced for helping to prepare the Sonderkommando Mutiny, are hanged on the gallows at the last public execution.
* 17 January – Start of the Death Marches – the SS evacuate almost 60,000 KL Auschwitz prisoners.
* 21-26 January – Germans blow up the gas chambers and crematoria in Birkenau.
* 27 January – 7,000 prisoners live to see the liberation of Auschwitz by units of the Soviet army.

Death camp/prison camp? Hitler made it criminal to be a Jew. He enslaved the Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, mentally retarded and mentally ill in camps, starved them, experimented on them, tortured them and mass exterminated them.

The Holocaust is well documented.

Last edited:
Death camp/prison camp? Hitler made it criminal to be a Jew. He enslaved the Jews in camps, starved them, experimented on them, tortured them and mass exterminated them.

The Holocaust is well documented.

sunni boy knows all of that. He does this to troll, because he knows it gets a rise out of everyone. He lives for this. We post facts, truths, everything, and he still lives in his own little deluded world.

It's best not to even acknowledge these sort of threads. Sunni is delighted if he gets responses. He doesn't care if they are in disagreement with him. I leave him alone alone in these threads of his. Like solitary confinement.

That's what I figured.

Just more Holohoax nonsense from a Zionist Memorial and Museum site,

Gotta keep the myth alive!!! :lol:
and who backs up your claim? Some radical catholic priests who not until recently had been kicked out of the church.
And how many threads are you going to start about this?

It's best not to even acknowledge these sort of threads. Sunni is delighted if he gets responses. He doesn't care if they are in disagreement with him. I leave him alone alone in these threads of his. Like solitary confinement.

I know, I know, I used to do that. I feel bad I even respond to him. If nobody did, maybe he would go away. But I do like to point out what an idiot he is, that is fun at least!

I know, I know, I used to do that. I feel bad I even respond to him. If nobody did, maybe he would go away. But I do like to point out what an idiot he is, that is fun at least!
Yeah, once in a while ya gotta say something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back