JFK: Inside the target car

DiveCon

gone
Aug 10, 2008
for anyone that is really interested in the truth, it is on the Discovery channel now

if you really believe all the conspiracy stuff you REALLY should watch and see if you can find errors in what they do

i challenge you to

didn't catch this one..but have seen the one where a marksman recreates the shots in the needed time...saying the other tests have done with an unloaded gun the first shot and anyone with sense would realize the gun would be loaded to begin with...with the loaded gun ...the shots were made within the time limit...what is the name of this show? i will try to catch it.

for anyone that is really interested in the truth, it is on the Discovery channel now

if you really believe all the conspiracy stuff you REALLY should watch and see if you can find errors in what they do

i challenge you to

Naturally YOU a guy who is afraid of conspiracys want to accept the propaganda and brainwashing lies by the corporate controlled media.:cuckoo: the lone gunman theory has been shreaded to pieces and proven countless of times by the experts over the years to be lies.matter of fact,the author who wrote the book CASE CLOSED endorcing the fairy tale warren commission report that oswald was the lone assassin, was challenged to come to one of the yearly november in dallas meetings they have yearly down there to a debate and he declined because he knew they would tear apart his lies and propaganda.

Last edited:
To me, the conspiracy isn't who shot JFK but why and if there was anyone behind it.

Even if Oswald was the lone shooter, it doesn't mean someone wasn't controlling him.

I wonder why THIS hasn't been shown throughout the media.

Carlos Marcello Had JFK Killed

“Yeah, I had the son of a bitch killed. I’m glad I did. I’m sorry I couldn’t have done it myself!”

These were the words of Carlos Marcello, the Mafia godfather of Louisiana and Texas. And he was talking about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Marcello’s startling admission is in uncensored FBI files at the National Archives, detailed for the first time in a new encyclopedic book “Legacy of Secrecy” by Lamar Waldron.

The Mafia easily had the most to gain by killing JFK and essentially getting JFK and RFK out of the way.

And of course, I'm willing to bet 2-1 that the CIA was involved also to at least a certain extent.

And the FBI wasn't gonna do shit. J. Edgar Hoover at the helm hated the Kennedy Brothers. The same POS who sent letters to MLK. Jr telling him to kill himself or he'd reveal the fact that MLK.Jr had a mistress.

Last edited:
I forgot the guys name but who is that I think was a reporter or whatever that has gathered most of the facts out there with the JFK assasination? Dang I cannot remember his name but I've spoken to him a few times. I knew something and he was eager to check it out. I want to research to see if he found what I told him or not.

PS he probably died by now cause he was really old.

i challenge you to

Naturally YOU a guy who is afraid of conspiracys want to accept the propaganda and brainwashing lies by the corporate controlled media.:cuckoo: the lone gunman theory has been shreaded to pieces and proven countless of times by the experts over the years to be lies.matter of fact,the author who wrote the book CASE CLOSED endorcing the fairy tale warren commission report that oswald was the lone assassin, was challenged to come to one of the yearly november in dallas meetings they have yearly down there to a debate and he declined because he knew they would tear apart his lies and propaganda.
you are a clown, nothing more

:lol:

This was sent to me by a friend/professor of mine from a college where I studied political science at where I learned from him to never trust in the mainstream media that the people who believe in that fairy tale warren commission report that oswald was the lone assassian really seriously need to read.It starts out like this and reads-MEDIA IS A TOOL OF PROPAGANDA-AND THIS DISCOVERY CHANNEL IS ONE OF THE MOST EGREGIOUS OF MANIPULATIONS OF MINDS AND HEARTS.
Most of us have learned we should trust only what we can affirm from the "liberal" media.We've realized that there is a media bias -and taking the first reports as "truth" can mislead.Hearst Corporation is 37.5% owner of the HISTORY CHANNEL.History plainly shows us that the term "yellow journalism" originated with the label of William Randolph Heart's style of journalism.MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA.THE HISTORY CHANNEL-WHO CONTROLS HISTORY CHANNEL?

Last edited:
This was sent to me by a friend/professor of mine from a college where I studied political science at where I learned from him to never trust in the mainstream media that the people who believe in that fairy tale warren commission report that oswald was the lone assassian really seriously need to read.It rstarts out like this and reads-MEDIA IS A TOOL OF PROPAGANDA-AND THIS DISCOVERY CHANNEL IS ONE OF THE MOST EGREGIOUS OF MANIPULATIONS OF MINDS AND HEARTS.
Most of us have learned we should trust only what we can affirm from the "liberal" media.We've realized that there is a media bias -and taking the first reports as "truth" can mislead.Hearst Corporation is 37.5% owner of the HISTORY CHANNEL.History plainly shows us that the term "yellow journalism" originated with the label of William Randolph Heart's style of journalism.MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA.THE HISTORY CHANNEL-WHO CONTROLS HISTORY CHANNEL?
yeah sure
that guy is as big a moron as you are then
the discovery channel took all angles even the ones you guys believe and the results showed what was and what wasnt possible
open your mind a bit and let the truth in

PART TWO-Last night the HISTORY CHANNEL broadcast "The Bible Code.Predicting Armageddon." as one of a series this week which is named by HISTORY CHANNEL as "Armageddin week". "EXPERTS" in the Talmud,present a "detailed computer analysis of the talmud as an intricate document which is so rich with information that the Talmud includes references to 9/11,Twin Towers,Sirhan,Oswald,Moon Landing of Apollo-apparently more specific than even Nostradamus was able to predict.What is most interesting about the intricate cyroptographic investigations into the talmud is HOW CONSISTANTLY THE OFFICIAL MYTHS OF EACH OF THESE TURNING EVENTS IN HISTORY FIT WITH WHAT ARE KNOWN IN "CONSPIRACY CIRCLES" AS ZIONIST NEW WORLD ORDER PLANS.We are being manipulated in this case by a propaganda style and systems of domination. at this point I want to emphasize that it is no more anti-italian to talk of the crimes of the MAFIA,than it is anti-semitic to talk of an Israel criminal syndicate.

Last edited:
This guy killed JFK:

$csm01.jpg

last part-Back to the HISTORY CHANNEL and Talmud experts.In the core of my being,these talmud experts featured in The Bible Code.Predicting armageddon occur to me as the biggest liars regarding the encoding of all the turning events that are claimed to be revealed.The experts dont reveal anything of their methods which could be verified.They conviently affirm the popular myths of 9/11 and,those of us who study 9/11 see clearly the fingerprints of an ISRAELI CRIMINAL SYNDICATE.How beguiling is this brainwashing about the JFK assassination being "OSWALD" and RFK was "SIRHAN". Each of these crimes has benefitted the criminal syndicate of Israel. JFK'S executive directive 11110 is a likely motive for Israeli criminal synidicate to assassinate-among other reasons.9/11 benefited Israeli by bringing the military might of the us to Israel's regional enemies.The HISTORY CHANNEL has promoted its documentaries about 9/11,flight 93 and the kennedy assassination.Each of these are ENFORCED MYTHS-the official stories designed to fool and enslave.The HISTORY CHANNEL should be named something like THE ISRAELI CRIMINAL SYNDICATE PROPAGANDA CHANNEL. I could not have said that last thing any better.

Last edited:
A lone, disaffected nut killed the President. A tragedy, to be sure, but not a conspiracy.

Thats been a proven fairy tale the media and government have brainwashed the people with over the years.

Has it ever occurred to you that the guys telling you this conspiracy stuff might just be completely full of crap?

Forum List

Back