JFK Assassination: Doesn't it seem strange???

If you are sitting in a car that is going 5-10 mph and the driver guns the engine, your head will go backwards. Depending on if you're sitting perfectly straight up or not, your head will go back and to the left, back and to the right, or straight back. Have your wife try this with you in the passenger seat.

That JFK was shot from back and to the right falls in line with his leaning to the left.

What CTs do is equate the fatal shot to the cranium with the car's movement.
Most say that the bullet caused the movement of the head when it was actually the car causing it.

I don't know what kind of a car you have but to get your head to snap back like that your going to need some big horse power. Why was his head the only one that got thrown back? Jackie's didn't. My wife said we don't have enough insurance on me to take a bullet in the front of my head. But it wasn't a bad idea.

Don't know if you have seen that part of the footage but you can clearly see when the bullet hit and his head snapped back.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...n-doesn-t-it-seem-strange-16.html#post8473621

bullshit, any living thing shot in the head with enough force to blow the skull apart instantly disconnects and severs all voluntary and involuntary muscle reaction

His whole body went immediately limp. Spreading more dawg shit I see.

show us an example of this involuntary reaction when a skull is blown apart.

Hi.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but something seems strange about the JFK assassination to me. I believe Oswald was the only gunman to shoot that day. The evidence supports that now that we have advanced forensic investigation techniques.

What seems strange to me though is that you have Lee Harvey Oswald who was in the Marines stationed at what was probably a CIA outpost in the Far East, who eventually quit the Marine Corps to defect to Russia. Is allowed to defect by the Russians. Then after that becomes dis-enchanted with Russia, was moved to Minsk from Moscow. After that, he wants to return to the US, and is allowed to return.

All of this is going on during the height of the Cold War; after the Cuban Missile Crisis.

In the September before Kennedy goes to Dallas, Oswald goes to Mexico and visits the Cuban and Soviet consulates.

He returns and is all but ignored by the Secret Service, the FBI, and the CIA when the President comes to town?

It sure sounds fishy to me that there is a guy who defects, from one super power to the other then back again, and happens to be the guy who shoots the President.

Tin foiled hats!!

Nothing to see here!!

The US government has always been above board and has never conspired to do anything......ever......cause Obama told me so.

I don't know what kind of a car you have but to get your head to snap back like that your going to need some big horse power. Why was his head the only one that got thrown back? Jackie's didn't. My wife said we don't have enough insurance on me to take a bullet in the front of my head. But it wasn't a bad idea.

Don't know if you have seen that part of the footage but you can clearly see when the bullet hit and his head snapped back.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...n-doesn-t-it-seem-strange-16.html#post8473621

bullshit, any living thing shot in the head with enough force to blow the skull apart instantly disconnects and severs all voluntary and involuntary muscle reaction

His whole body went immediately limp. Spreading more dawg shit I see.

show us an example of this involuntary reaction when a skull is blown apart.
wrong as always JFK's head was not blown apart if that was the case his head would have vaporized.... douche nozzle

Where was Herbert Walker Bush on November 22 1963?
Probably canoodling with this woman:

H007-23congress.jpeg

I did.post #33 take another look.see NOBODY in the alleged 6th floor window so disinfo agent candycorn falls FLAT on his face as he always does in all his posts always ending up with egg on his face.:lol:

even though he could lean back and not be seen from the crowd,you would still see a figure in that photo which you dont see and you would see a puff of smoke emitting from the gun like witnesses saw at the grassy knoll.

also arnold rowland and his wife,they saw TWO men on the opposite side of the 6th floor window and one was leaning out with a rifle and their descriptions of the men were nothing like that of oswald,one being a dark complected man and the other heavy set.

you must have read it before i posted it.I also posted some more facts that prove oswald was innocent as well.

a puff of smoke ? What kind of ammo uses powder that emits smoke ? Are you claiming he was shot with a flintlock or something ?

I know this is off topic but if I were to ask one question would that make me a c t as I don't want to be put in the same category as that guy farting all the time.

My question is if the president was shot in the back of his head why did his head go to the back and to the right?

If you are sitting in a car that is going 5-10 mph and the driver guns the engine, your head will go backwards. Depending on if you're sitting perfectly straight up or not, your head will go back and to the left, back and to the right, or straight back. Have your wife try this with you in the passenger seat.

That JFK was shot from back and to the right falls in line with his leaning to the left.

Most say that the bullet caused the movement of the head when it was actually the car causing it.

dude your wasting your time,this guy is a government disinformation agent troll that goes to several message boards everywhere and trolls day and night defending the lies of ALL the governments version of events no matter how absurd it is.

He knows perfectly as well as we do that the CIA killed kennedy.

:trolls:

Last edited:
Hi.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but something seems strange about the JFK assassination to me. I believe Oswald was the only gunman to shoot that day. The evidence supports that now that we have advanced forensic investigation techniques.

What seems strange to me though is that you have Lee Harvey Oswald who was in the Marines stationed at what was probably a CIA outpost in the Far East, who eventually quit the Marine Corps to defect to Russia. Is allowed to defect by the Russians. Then after that becomes dis-enchanted with Russia, was moved to Minsk from Moscow. After that, he wants to return to the US, and is allowed to return.

All of this is going on during the height of the Cold War; after the Cuban Missile Crisis.

In the September before Kennedy goes to Dallas, Oswald goes to Mexico and visits the Cuban and Soviet consulates.

He returns and is all but ignored by the Secret Service, the FBI, and the CIA when the President comes to town?

It sure sounds fishy to me that there is a guy who defects, from one super power to the other then back again, and happens to be the guy who shoots the President.

Tin foiled hats!!

Nothing to see here!!

The US government has always been above board and has never conspired to do anything......ever......cause Obama told me so.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

dude your wasting your time,this guy is a government disinformation agent troll that goes to several message boards everywhere and trolls day and night defending the lies of ALL the governments version of events no matter how absurd it is.
hand job's computer time at the special peoples home is Tuesdays 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
and Saturdays 2:00pm to 5:00pm.

I did.post #33 take another look.see NOBODY in the alleged 6th floor window so disinfo agent candycorn falls FLAT on his face as he always does in all his posts always ending up with egg on his face.:lol:

even though he could lean back and not be seen from the crowd,you would still see a figure in that photo which you dont see and you would see a puff of smoke emitting from the gun like witnesses saw at the grassy knoll.

also arnold rowland and his wife,they saw TWO men on the opposite side of the 6th floor window and one was leaning out with a rifle and their descriptions of the men were nothing like that of oswald,one being a dark complected man and the other heavy set.

you must have read it before i posted it.I also posted some more facts that prove oswald was innocent as well.

a puff of smoke ? What kind of ammo uses powder that emits smoke ? Are you claiming he was shot with a flintlock or something ?

dude hate to break this news to you but many witnesses saw a puff of smoke rise up over the picket fence and witnesses on the knoll INCLUDING a trained combat officer heard shots so close to them they said they were coming from behind the picket fence,saying they were coming from directly over their shoulders behind them which is why many of them immediately hit the ground instantly as the live films shot that day show.:cuckoo:

Like all magic bullet thoerists,I see you selectively only read PARTS of posts only commenting on parts of it instead of the entire post evading critical facts that oswald wasnt the shooter.:cuckoo:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

dude hate to break this news to you but many witnesses saw a puff of smoke rise up over the picket fence and witnesses on the knoll INCLUDING a trained combat officer heard shots so close to them they said they were coming from behind the picket fence,saying they were coming from directly over their shoulders behind them which is why many of them immediately hit the ground instantly as the live films shot that day show.:cuckoo:

Like all magic bullet thoerists,I see you selectively only read PARTS of posts only commenting on parts of it instead of the entire post evading critical facts that oswald wasnt the shooter.:cuckoo:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

but but but they are politically incorrect witnesses and dont count!!!!

I know this is off topic but if I were to ask one question would that make me a c t as I don't want to be put in the same category as that guy farting all the time.

My question is if the president was shot in the back of his head why did his head go to the back and to the right?

I don't know what kind of a car you have but to get your head to snap back like that your going to need some big horse power.
Such as a Presidential limo.

Why was his head the only one that got thrown back?
Likely because it was going in that direction anyway just before he was shot and didn't have any further control over the extremity.

Jackie's didn't.
She wasn't shot and was facing the other way.

My wife said we don't have enough insurance on me to take a bullet in the front of my head. But it wasn't a bad idea.
Don't be silly.

Would you at least agree that one is not mutually exclusive of the other? I mean, someone can get shot without their head snapping back and someone can have their head snap back without being shot...right?

Okay.

So we know the car sped up at some point to get JFK out of the area; agreed?

Is it totally impossible that if you have a lifeless body in the back seat of a car that a car lurching forward as it is accelerating would cause the body's head to lurch backward?

Set a styrofoam cup on the dashboard with water in it and gun the engine. It will lurch backward.

hand job's computer time at the special peoples home is Tuesdays 4:00pm to 6:00pm.

If I recall correctly from the other board, he's in a halfway house for verterans or at least gave the address of a VA retirement home in some Kansas Shitty ghetto.

If I recall correctly from the other board, he's in a halfway house for verterans or at least gave the address of a VA retirement home in some Kansas Shitty ghetto.
:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know what kind of a car you have but to get your head to snap back like that your going to need some big horse power.

Likely because it was going in that direction anyway just before he was shot and didn't have any further control over the extremity.

My wife said we don't have enough insurance on me to take a bullet in the front of my head. But it wasn't a bad idea.
Don't be silly.

Would you at least agree that one is not mutually exclusive of the other? I mean, someone can get shot without their head snapping back and someone can have their head snap back without being shot...right?

Okay.

Is it totally impossible that if you have a lifeless body in the back seat of a car that a car lurching forward as it is accelerating would cause the body's head to lurch backward?

Set a styrofoam cup on the dashboard with water in it and gun the engine. It will lurch backward.

If you look at the video, instead of making it fit your assumptions, you will see that the president's head snaps back from what appears to be the bullet impact (from the spray you see at the time his head jerks back) and since no one else in the car seems to have had their head jerked back or the fact the the car does not seem to speed up at that time, I would think you are trying to spread disinformation to those who do not question what they see or read. The world is full of people like you, trying to persuade others that left is right and day is night. I ask you a question, and you keep trying to say "believe me" but you give no clear evidence to dispute what one can see with their own eyes. Take off you blinders and look again.

Don't be silly.

Okay.

If you look at the video, instead of making it fit your assumptions, you will see that the president's head snaps back from what appears to be the bullet impact (from the spray you see at the time his head jerks back) and since no one else in the car seems to have had their head jerked back or the fact the the car does not seem to speed up at that time, I would think you are trying to spread disinformation to those who do not question what they see or read. The world is full of people like you, trying to persuade others that left is right and day is night. I ask you a question, and you keep trying to say "believe me" but you give no clear evidence to dispute what one can see with their own eyes. Take off you blinders and look again.

after 4 years I have never known candy corn to do anything different.

Don't be silly.

Okay.

Okay...tell us all what you think happened in reasonable detail....No vids or cut and pastes....just lay out your case.

Forum List

Back