Knockout Game Turns Deadly- 60 year old Woman Shoots Teens

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Right now no major news sources are reporting this so it is in the CT forum. Nonetheless, it will come to this and rightfully so. I just wish I could be the first one to shoot these thugs

-Geaux

We knew that this was about to happen. When a person or group of people decide to launch attacks at one another, whether via war or a ‘knockout game’, the other side, if smart, will fight back. Preserving one’s own life is always a higher virtue. A 60-year old woman has supposedly killed two teens after she was attacked during a ‘knockout game’. We hope that this story serves as a lesson to those who think it’s ok to attack ‘defenseless’ people. Each time they attack, they may very well be the next victims. From MixedMartialArts.com and this original source link which has been down for an hour. Meanwhile, conspiracy theory forums are debating over whether this is even a legitimate story or just ‘fair warning’ to those about to attempt such a heinous act. Video clips also below.

Knockout Game Turns Deadly? Did A 60-Year Old Woman Kill Two Teens? | U. S. Politics

Last edited:
first how is this a 'game' its assault...2nd remove all juvie protection for this.....if you are involved you take it up the ass like an adult...simple as that...

Its a hate crime plain and simple. This stupidity will start to decrease after a few of them get their heads blown off.

-Geaux

first how is this a 'game' its assault...2nd remove all juvie protection for this.....if you are involved you take it up the ass like an adult...simple as that...

Its a hate crime plain and simple. This stupidity will start to decrease after a few of them get their heads blown off.

-Geaux

i am not gonna agree that its a hate crime..they are attacking any race they see.....seems it more a issue of the moral decay in this country.....what at one time was considered the war or 'internal containment' vs 'external containment' ....yes, i will explain but not much i dont like to get this deep on boards...but we have gone from a society of internal containment (ic) where you did what was right due to your gut feelings....morals or that old dog.. conscience. You did right cause you knew right.

now we are a society of external containment....you do right only when forced to ,,,any other time....you get away with as much as you can....seems it is more bored teenagers wilding....unfortunately this is an extreme form of it and is hampered by the stupidity of teenagers not realizing what a 'one punch homicide' is. we have removed much of the external containment with juvie laws....i am always amazed we expect men and women to fight for our country at an age where others get away with crimes because they are not adults.....

we have made it impossible for young ones to transition into responsible adults.....
the ones that are brave and responsible we send to die or be maimed....so what does that leave here....think about it...i am not saying those who did not serve are any less.....my son has not served but i am saying we continue to ignore the problems of the inner city youths and now its coming out to play games with us....games we cannot allow to continue or evolve....

did none of you fuckers see clockwork orange?

you ever see that bumpersticker...children are like flowers etc blah blah and bullshit....

children are like damn flowers ....sure their asses need to be pruned and cut back to maintain and keep them from just going wild and ever now and then ...you do need to pinch their heads off.

-Geaux

i am not gonna agree that its a hate crime..they are attacking any race they see.....seems it more a issue of the moral decay in this country.....what at one time was considered the war or 'internal containment' vs 'external containment' ....yes, i will explain but not much i dont like to get this deep on boards...but we have gone from a society of internal containment (ic) where you did what was right due to your gut feelings....morals or that old dog.. conscience. You did right cause you knew right.

now we are a society of external containment....you do right only when forced to ,,,any other time....you get away with as much as you can....seems it is more bored teenagers wilding....unfortunately this is an extreme form of it and is hampered by the stupidity of teenagers not realizing what a 'one punch homicide' is. we have removed much of the external containment with juvie laws....i am always amazed we expect men and women to fight for our country at an age where others get away with crimes because they are not adults.....

we have made it impossible for young ones to transition into responsible adults.....
the ones that are brave and responsible we send to die or be maimed....so what does that leave here....think about it...i am not saying those who did not serve are any less.....my son has not served but i am saying we continue to ignore the problems of the inner city youths and now its coming out to play games with us....games we cannot allow to continue or evolve....

did none of you fuckers see clockwork orange?

No, they are attacking any non black race they see. Mostly white people, but some Asians and Hispanics too.

Right now no major news sources are reporting this so it is in the CT forum. Nonetheless, it will come to this and rightfully so. I just wish I could be the first one to shoot these thugs

-Geaux

We knew that this was about to happen. When a person or group of people decide to launch attacks at one another, whether via war or a ‘knockout game’, the other side, if smart, will fight back. Preserving one’s own life is always a higher virtue. A 60-year old woman has supposedly killed two teens after she was attacked during a ‘knockout game’. We hope that this story serves as a lesson to those who think it’s ok to attack ‘defenseless’ people. Each time they attack, they may very well be the next victims. From MixedMartialArts.com and this original source link which has been down for an hour. Meanwhile, conspiracy theory forums are debating over whether this is even a legitimate story or just ‘fair warning’ to those about to attempt such a heinous act. Video clips also below.

Knockout Game Turns Deadly? Did A 60-Year Old Woman Kill Two Teens? | U. S. Politics

anyone got Beulah Montgomerys address? I want to send her a couple boxes of ammo and a thank you card for Christmas

It is no longer exclusively blacks playing the knock out game. Four men were just arrested, three hispanics and a pacific islander beat a Jewish man walking down the street. They claim to be "kids" playing a prank. The assailants ranged in age from 28 to 38.

They were both drunk AND high. Most of the assailants playing the knockout game are high, usually on marijuana.

These people claim to be bored as a defense. How about we get rid of the asinine child labor laws, deport illegals and put these bored kids in the fields.

Obama's kids gone wrong again. Why is Obama such a failure as role model for young black males

-Geaux

Sounds a lot like "Wilding". That was early '90's.
A group of teens would attack a random stranger and beat the shit out of them -- no intent to rob, just beating the crap out of a random stranger in a setting where it was one random person versus the gang of teens perpetrating the crime.
My ex-bro-in-law was a victim of wilding. Oh wait, did I say "victim"? He was attacked by seven teens doing "wilding" back in '92 or '93. They picked the wrong guy. When the police arrived, Dan was holding his own against the remaining 3 that were still standing.

Forum List

Back