Jews waving Israeli flag attacked by pro-Palestinian mob

Throwing Israeli-firsters off the street, irrational-irosie
My apologies for not mentioning you as one of the amity / Penelope soc

Did I mention that the pro Pail Islam firsters were first started protesting in front of the Israeli embassy building, before the animals WERE THROWN OFF THE STREETS for protesting on private property and without a permit.

How's them apples now?

Last edited:
Throwing Israeli-firsters off the street, Dear

Justify violence as usual, now get that little scum [MENTION=44777]Snouter[/MENTION] to whine about 'Unfair Advantage' and there you got yourself the war you are so asking for.

Nah daniboy the war on the "scum" is in the pipeline, an they wont have US weapons
Wow, tell us more about these "visions".

How often do you get them and have you tried to get professional help?

Muslims don't believe in peaceful protest and tolerance. They're barbarians with a death cult religion.
You have a point. I can't remember the last time I witnessed Muslims "peacefully protest" anything.

In reference to the OP-----"demonstrators waving Israeli flag attacked"

a point for discussion------If the action is prosecuted as something like "assault"--
in this or that degree------anyone want to comment on "would this assault thing
be a "hate crime" -----or---on the other end of the spectrum would it be
a response to a provocation?

Now think about 2m Muslims in Paris, I don't wonder why people established JDL.

Now think about 2m Muslims in Paris, I don't wonder why people established JDL.

two million? mostly arab ---right? like from places like Algeria -----good----
the fusion cuisine works out well. I have never been to France ----and---lately
I decided-----I never will

There will come a time when this will be the Norm, soon

Then the people will rise up and take action, and we will see many thousands of muslim refugees fleeing the good life in the west and moaning about how unfair it all is. It would not take much to set the powder keg off in Europe, from there it will spread across the globe. Then all the aid to muslims countries will stop and millions will die because of their inherent violent nature

Throwing Israeli-firsters off the street, irrational-irosie

Which will lead to world condemnation and hatred for you ISLAMONAZI's and then you will be forced of the streets of all civilised nations and made pariahs in every nation you set foot. The latest incidents are showing that the world has had enough of your antics and have seen the true nature of islam.

Forum List

Back