Hamas targets its own people- One civilian dead, baby critically injured in south

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
One person was killed and three others were wounded near Dimona at around noon Saturday by a rocket barrage from the Gaza Strip.

The four, including a baby and small boy, are all members of the same family from a local Bedouin community. They were taken to hospital in Dimona by relatives after the strike, and the 32-year-old man died shortly after arrival. The man was later identified as Aluj Aday, 32, from one of the Bedouin villages in Israel's Negev desert region,

DSC_7154_wa.jpg

Of the wounded, a five-year-old boy sustained light wounds, a four-month-old baby is in serious condition and a woman suffered moderate wounds. The children were taken to Soroka Medical Center in Be'er Sheva for further treatment.

Man killed near Dimona as southern Israel comes under heavy rocket fire from... - Israel News, Ynetnews

-------------

Stop Hamas' war crimes.

those "ineffective bombs" "harmless" just dropping from some annex of hell
in the sky. no one knows who did it. a land so tiny it barely holds
its population------but somehow some 'unknowns' manage to launch hundreds of
bombs from it------and no one knows. -------no one can be blamed----the government
of Gaza---HAMAS has no way of finding out who done it------no one is responsible---
thus HAMAS did not violate the ceasefire

Israel targets it's own people
IDF Soldier Killed by Friendly Fire in Gaza
IDF Soldier Killed by Friendly Fire in Gaza - Defense/Security - News - Arutz Sheva
Wow, how friendly was that fire!

Two soldiers killed by Gaza militants who breached border
Two more wounded; Palestinian militants launch anti-tank missile at IDF unit.
Two soldiers killed by Gaza militants who breached border - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

I served in the US navy-----as an officer privy to some---- not so public information----I cannot
cite specific events......HOWEVER military accidents (friendly fire) happen periodically
even during peace time. during conflict----they are so frequent that they constitute
a significant percentage --of the cause of casualty. I doubt that fang is unaware of this fact

Hamas' own version of friendly fire?

Jeepers-creepers, golly-gosh gee-whiz, and glorioski, Emmy Lou... how friendly was that?
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
It is not "friendly fire".

The Israeli soldier was killed in an accident. Hamas knows there are Arab babies in Israel, it knows they might get injured or killed, it simple doesn't. care.

Get the difference, now, fangie?

Negev Nuclear Research Center right smack dab in the middle of the Arabs and black jews , right.

Negev Nuclear Research Center right smack dab in the middle of the Arabs and black jews , right.

Penelope-----you have a citation for your allegation that the Negev nuclear research center is
in the midst of a population consisting of arabs and black jews ???

It seems the Hamas low-lifes don't care a whit about Arabs, or even donkeys.

Donkey suicide bomb stopped by Israeli troops in Gaza

Donkey suicide bomb stopped by Israeli troops in Gaza - Telegraph

Hamas militants sent a donkey laden with explosives on a suicide mission in one of the most unconventional tactics yet seen in the fighting in Gaza, the Israeli army has said.

Is it just me, or does it seem like we Westerners are just kind of standing by idly as an islamist terrorist government, beholden to islamist terrorist “clerics” unabashedly acknowledges its degenerative and retrograde nature while demanding statehood?

Lipush-----are "black jews" stored near the Dimona reactor?-----I am not
sure what Penelope imagines are "black jews"-----I never noticed
"black jew" settlements in Israel-----but I have not toured the Negev.
As to Bedouins-----last time I had any "insight" it seemed lots of them
just 'settled' here and there----now and then and Israel did not---
seem to have much success -----SETTLING them anywhere in particular

Only relation to 'black Jews' can be Ethiopian communities, but Hamas rockets doesn't aimed on civilians of course!
The use of animals in suicide missions is very common with zero compassion for human lives why to consider animals life?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great the Ethiopian Jews subject came up, Many Jewish Ethiopians bare marks and tattoos as they used to hide their identity in Africa, again because of the warm hospitality Muslims known for.

Only relation to 'black Jews' can be Ethiopian communities, but Hamas rockets doesn't aimed on civilians of course!
The use of animals in suicide missions is very common with zero compassion for human lives why to consider animals life?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW0IEgQBWA

I did not notice COMMUNITIES of Ethiopian jews ---in Israel -----are there such
communities? I am sure that Penelope will be happy to CLARIFY for us.
I once met a black jew from TANZANIA------he did not look like an Ethiopian----
he looked Nigerian----but that was just one person-------I am sure Penelope will
clarify

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW0IEgQBWA

I did not notice COMMUNITIES of Ethiopian jews ---in Israel -----are there such
communities? I am sure that Penelope will be happy to CLARIFY for us.
I once met a black jew from TANZANIA------he did not look like an Ethiopian----
he looked Nigerian----but that was just one person-------I am sure Penelope will
clarify

Ethiopian Jews in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mostly living in south of Israel, not many left in Africa.

David Ben-Gurion dream was to populate the Negev, Orim for example was a village that reestablished 4 or 3 times I don't remember precisely, you can read about that on Wikipedia.

seem to have much success -----SETTLING them anywhere in particular[/quote [MENTION=38243]irosie91[/MENTION], you claim to be a jew and you don't no the history of the Falasha
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=f...6LJLT7Aal7YHQAg&ved=0CFUQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=653

seem to have much success -----SETTLING them anywhere in particular[/quote [MENTION=38243]irosie91[/MENTION], you claim to be a jew and you don't no the history of the Falasha
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=f...6LJLT7Aal7YHQAg&ved=0CFUQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=653
Penelope probably relating to Bedouins or Ethiopians, the Ethiopians immigrants came little later to Israel and settled in the south, the rest were Bedouins.
Bedouins are not Jews, they are proud Muslims.

Forum List

Back