Jews waving Israeli flag attacked by pro-Palestinian mob

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Canada: Pro-Palestinian and Pro-Israeli protestors on different side of the road. Jewish protestors demonstrated peacefully when the Pro-Palestinians physically attacked them.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi1IqwKFAxA#t=265[/ame]

Are those the speakers of human rights and good conscience? Why is it impossibly to protest peacefully without being exposed to physical attackes?

Canada: Pro-Palestinian and Pro-Israeli protestors on different side of the road. Jewish protestors demonstrated peacefully when the Pro-Palestinians physically attacked them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi1IqwKFAxA#t=265

Are those the speakers of human rights and good conscience? Why is it impossibly to protest peacefully without being exposed to physical attackes?
The filthy savages can't even conduct a peaceful protest. Round them up and stick them in a cage.

I was at a protest over the weekend and the numbers of pro Israelis were overwhelmingly higher. Maybe that's why the animals put a lid on their savagery.

waving+flag+of+israel.JPG

Can't blame them, the Zionist flag makes me sick as well.

Yes, and since you're not able to ignore the flag, you'll physically attack someone who's just peacefully protesting?

You don't sound any different from those bullies.
Sherri I mean Penelope I mean amity doesn't like Israel.

Whoop de doo.

I'll wave that beautiful flag every chance I get. Let those savages and people who support their behavior like the friend in the above post, eat their heart out. Any Jew physically attacked should make sure those savages get locked up for assault.!

And canada wants to fly in 10K Syrian refugees! They are already overridden with killer muslims. They are already seeing a surge in radical Islam as many canadian cities are turning out killer muslim terrorists.

The time will come when America learns that canada is the biggest threat to these United States. These radical Muslims can easily sneak into the US via our most porous border.
If you notice in the protest that Lipush posted, there were no law enforcement officers in Canada. The one I attended in the US had cops all over the place and I bet a few were undercover as well.

Epic fail for the Canadians on this.

Can't blame them, the Zionist flag makes me sick as well.

I know you well, Penelope-----I grew up in a town which is in an area of the USA ---historically
a Nazi enclave. There were lots of people like you there. In fact the arrival of my family---
in the early 50s was a bit traumatic to the locals but my dad bought a house----from a man
who like my dad had served in the US navy-----so there was nothing the Nazis could do.
The town demographics changed over the years. There were people in my town who OBJECTED
when the local movie theatre ran THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK circa 1960----like you
they did not want a "jewish movie" in town. There was a kid in my class in grammar school
who did not want to sing the song "GO DOWN MOSES"----because she described it as a
"jewish song which made her sick" You Nazis are kinda amusing

And canada wants to fly in 10K Syrian refugees! They are already overridden with killer muslims. They are already seeing a surge in radical Islam as many canadian cities are turning out killer muslim terrorists.

The time will come when America learns that canada is the biggest threat to these United States. These radical Muslims can easily sneak into the US via our most porous border.
If you notice in the protest that Lipush posted, there were no law enforcement officers in Canada. The one I attended in the US had cops all over the place and I bet a few were undercover as well.

Epic fail for the Canadians on this.

canadians are stupid and see no evil as the Muslims are taking over. This ultimately affects Uncle Sam. Americans need to open their eyes and see how delusional our enemy to the North actually is.

Throwing Israeli-firsters off the street, Dear

Justify violence as usual, now get that little scum [MENTION=44777]Snouter[/MENTION] to whine about 'Unfair Advantage' and there you got yourself the war you are so asking for.

Forum List

Back