Watch: Mob of pro-Palestinian protesters chase Israel supporter until police step in

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Hey what do you expect, when you ALLOW your country to be flooded by Islamists, yeah you're going to have to be careful how you report things! These people will off your head if you report ANYTHING they don't agree with! The West has been incredibly insane to let them all in!

Vahid Beheshti, an Iranian dissident, claims one of the people who allegedly threatened to ‘behead’ him was later arrested

An Iranian dissident waving an Israeli flag was chased down by a mob of Palestinian protesters during a march in central London....

Hey what do you expect, when you ALLOW your country to be flooded by Islamists, yeah you're going to have to be careful how you report things! These people will off your head if you report ANYTHING they don't agree with! The West has been incredibly insane to let them all in!

Vahid Beheshti, an Iranian dissident, claims one of the people who allegedly threatened to ‘behead’ him was later arrested

I've been in 3 dozen countries....and the only countries we had to drive around in armored vehicles was in those God Damned Muslim Countries.

You help them, and they turn around and try to kill you.

I was in Kuwait years ago....and some rag-headed asshole started shouting at me for wearing a Fucking US Uniform in his God Damned country. Nevermind the fact that we kicked Saddam's ass out of there to give that prick the right to cuss me out just 365 days before that.

Last edited:

I've always taken a neutral position on this Israel/Palestinian thing, but the more I see, and the more I see the actions of Islam, the more I agree with Israel.

They dont want to discuss. They dont want to try to look at someone elses side. It's no wonder its impossible to make a peace agreement.

I've been in 3 dozen countries....and the only countries we had to drive around in armored vehicles was in those God Damned Muslim Countries.

You help them, and they turn around and try to kill you.

I was in Kuwait years ago....and some rag-headed asshole started shouting at me for wearing a Fucking US Uniform in his God Damned country. Nevermind tedehwe fact that we kicked Saddam's ass out of there to give that prick the right to cuss me out.
Muslim immigration has destroyed Sweden. The Swedes thought they could confine them to Malmo. They were wrong.

Islam has a huge problem with hate and violence, and if people criticize the Islamists, the Left will accuse them of being Islamophobic.
But there is a legitimate reason why people fear the Islamist.
They are ultra violent fanatics.
It's no lie, it's a fact.

ilhanomaryfkfkuf.jpg

islamfanaticdfsgfgd.jpg

islamfanaticsgffggfjhjh.jpg

islamfanaticsjklkglkglkg.jpg

islamfanatictdrtdduydj.png

islamfanaticshdhjgkhf.png

islamfanaticsgdfhfjfkj.png

They dont want to discuss. They dont want to try to look at someone elses side. It's no wonder its impossible to make a peace agreement.
Well blow me down with a feather .

That is precisely the way the US is perceived by possibly the majority of people world wide .

That does create a huge PR problem . And more .

They don't want peace.

I said 15 years ago that the Democrat Party was trying to create the same environment here in America that exists in Israel.

Many of the libs here laughed at me.

Since Israel is committing crimes, then all those who support Israel are guilty of collaboration in the crimes Israel commits.

No country would be "flooded with Islamists" if their home countries were not over run by western powers, like Palestine, Libya, Yemen, Syria, the Ukraine, Egypt, etc.

They don't want peace.

I said 15 years ago that the Democrat Party was trying to create the same environment here in America that exists in Israel.

Many of the libs here laughed at me.

That is silly.
Who started the terrorism?
It was the Zionists, like when Menachim Begin blew up the King David hotel in 1946, murdering the British high command.
All so they could massacre Arab villages like Deir Yassin, without British interference.

They will not assimilate into western countries, they will only bring violence.

That is silly because the only reason they had to leave their homelands is because we invaded and took them over.
That is true of Iran(1953), Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc.

That is silly because the only reason they had to leave their homelands is because we invaded and took them over.
That is true of Iran(1953), Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc.

No it's NOT silly!
These people are religious zealots who have no respect for you or your culture unless you are with them!
They need to all be thrown out of western countries!!
Now, will that happen? Of course not, because westerners today have a death wish, and they will roll over without a fight.

Forum List

Back