Jews only: Arabs facing discrimination in Israeli property market

They recognize the jewish ties, the jews have no more ties to the land than the Palestinians do, and probably less. The problem is their Quran is wrote from the OT, and there is a place in it that says God gave the land to the Jews, and they believe the Quran, which the maj. of Zionist don't even believe in the OT.
It's the will of allah! So, it's settled, then.

Nope as this is in place in many countries, there is no law to say you cant buy land and then stipulate who is allowed to live there. It is not apartheid to do so.

Which is why most Islamic nations have a NO JEWS policy

In which civilised countries?

The UK for starters and most of Europe, there is no law that says you have to sell your home to someone that you think would not fit in. These are called covenants and can be written instructions in the land deeds, as in no outside TV aerials or touring caravans. A common one in many new estates is no vans with sign writing or company names parked on the drive. This could very easily be changed to a no muslim covenant imposed by the estates owners

Nope as this is in place in many countries, there is no law to say you cant buy land and then stipulate who is allowed to live there. It is not apartheid to do so.

The UK for starters and most of Europe, there is no law that says you have to sell your home to someone that you think would not fit in. These are called covenants and can be written instructions in the land deeds, as in no outside TV aerials or touring caravans. A common one in many new estates is no vans with sign writing or company names parked on the drive. This could very easily be changed to a no muslim covenant imposed by the estates owners

I think you will find a law in the uk at would not allow this...

Not selling ANYTYHING based upon someone's race or religion IS ILLEGAL

Is it then the BDS is acting illegally and should be arrested shouldn't they. I can advertise my house for sale and then refuse to sell it to a muslim if I so want, there is no law that says I must. All I need do is claim that I have had a better offer and have agreed a sale. Until the law says that I must sell to the first buyer at their price then I can refuse

Is it then the BDS is acting illegally and should be arrested shouldn't they. I can advertise my house for sale and then refuse to sell it to a muslim if I so want, there is no law that says I must. All I need do is claim that I have had a better offer and have agreed a sale. Until the law says that I must sell to the first buyer at their price then I can refuse

You are confused...

If you state that you will not sell your house because it is a Muslim buyer that is discrimination....

Yes of course you can lie and say you receive a better offer...

And we all know what a good liar you are

You are confused...

If you state that you will not sell your house because it is a Muslim buyer that is discrimination....

Not as good as you who it seems is the world champ. By the way it is not illegal to refuse to sell to a muslim as there is no racism involved. But there is the fear of being offended by muslims destroying what was your home, the laws work both ways

You are confused...

Not as good as you who it seems is the world champ. By the way it is not illegal to refuse to sell to a muslim as there is no racism involved. But there is the fear of being offended by muslims destroying what was your home, the laws work both ways
It depends on your motives for not selling to a Muslim are...

Yours clearly racist

...Not selling ANYTYHING based upon someone's race or religion IS ILLEGAL
Tell that to a Jew or Christian trying to buy-up land in Mecca.

When Muslims show a willingness for reciprocal accommodation, then, perhaps, an accommodation can be reached.

But Smart Vegas Money is betting against Mecca ever loosening-up like that, so...

You are confused...

Yours clearly racist

Since when has muslim been a race ? It is a death rape cult that has world domination as one of its commands, and more and more people are protesting against the spread of islam through violence in the west. As is typical they complain when they are on the receiving end of violence that they dish out constantly, demanding armed police protection every time there is an Islamic attack.

When Muslims show a willingness for reciprocal accommodation, then, perhaps, an accommodation can be reached.

But Smart Vegas Money is betting against Mecca ever loosening-up like that, so...

Illegal in countries that don't have it written in law...

You know, USA, UK etc etc...

You are confused...

Yours clearly racist

Since when has muslim been a race ? It is a death rape cult that has world domination as one of its commands, and more and more people are protesting against the spread of islam through violence in the west. As is typical they complain when they are on the receiving end of violence that they dish out constantly, demanding armed police protection every time there is an Islamic attack.

Phoney, no Muslim is not a race... The same as Jewish is not a race!

However, as you are a proven racist... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what you really mean!

If it aint written in law then it aint illegal, or are you a follower of Islamic law that states what a muslims says is the truth, even when he lies

You are confused...

Yours clearly racist

Phoney, no Muslim is not a race... The same as Jewish is not a race!

However, as you are a proven racist... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what you really mean!

According to your links Jews are a race, or didn't you see those sections when they were pointed out to you. Even the UN recognises the Jews as a race

If it aint written in law then it aint illegal, or are you a follower of Islamic law that states what a muslims says is the truth, even when he lies

Sell your house over the telephone and then pull out because the buyer is a Muslim...

Let's see what happens!

Sell your house over the telephone and then pull out because the buyer is a Muslim...

Let's see what happens!

Nothing as it is not against any laws to pull out of a house purchase, and you don't need to give any reason other than I changed my mind

According to your links

I wanted to highlight this comment separately Phoney...

You see, I haven't actually posted ANY links in this thread...

didn't you see those sections

No Phoney, I didn't...

Now, what have YOU been smoking? :smoke:

Who said it was in this thread dumbo, the fact is you posted last week a link to a genetic study that did not say what you claimed. In fact it stated that the DNA of the Jews and Palestinians were not the same and that the Jews from Europe matched the Jews from Palestine.

I don't smoke, and you fail again by trying to use disinformation when you are being shown up as an idiot.

Forum List

Back