Jews only: Arabs facing discrimination in Israeli property market

think a jew could buy property in mecca?

oh right... jews can't live in saudi arabia.

now run along.
Saudi Arabia: Israelis banned, but Jews now allowed to work here

Lie more. I am STILL waiting on another poster in this thread to show me proof Jews aren't allowed to live in Muslim nations. I remember VERY clearly the Iranian president just a few weeks ago wishing the countries Jews a happy holiday.
I usually ignore these jew bastards. The day of reckoning will take care of them. The ones that the Nuclear Weapons dropped on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem don't take out I am sure the Muslims will, Here in the US we will take care of the problem here...plenty of prisons we can empty by executing the rapists,child molesters,murderers and drug dealers and just put them in there :) In Europe well not sure...plenty of Nationalist parties I am sure we can give a green light to,to fix the problem there.

Europe will be taken over by your muslim nutjob friends soon...Your kind are in the minority in this country boy .:thup:
The winds of change are blowing sonny jim. :) The UN and Europe is quickly coming around to the rational thinking side. How many signed a petition to arrest that war monger POS netanyahu when he came to England? Last I saw it was over 100k. I stopped following it.
It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.

Samuel Adams

We do not need a majority. :) I can ally with the enemy of my enemy to accomplish what I want accomplished. MANY Muslims in this country and around the world. :)
Who's your enemy?..Common sense?..sanity? I think both
The jew is my mortal enemy. The negro and the other nonwhites are just Jewish stooges and can be dealt with later on once the Jew is defeated.
a FILTHY JEW Loving NAZI POS would suit you phoney

How do the board monitors allow some low life scum like Fanger to even post here with such replies???
Surprises me. As often as anti Israel threads are moved to ignorant places on this forum it amazes me Anti Israel posters are allowed.

How do the board monitors allow some low life scum like Fanger to even post here with such replies???

There's plenty of his kind here....The mods don't seem to mind them
Indeed there are plenty of us here with common sense and no white guilt and that don't kiss the kosher ass like you want us to. The mods actually hate us. Watch how often an Anti Israel or Critical of the Jew thread is moved to the dungeon areas.

I usually ignore these jew bastards. The day of reckoning will take care of them. The ones that the Nuclear Weapons dropped on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem don't take out I am sure the Muslims will, Here in the US we will take care of the problem here...plenty of prisons we can empty by executing the rapists,child molesters,murderers and drug dealers and just put them in there :) In Europe well not sure...plenty of Nationalist parties I am sure we can give a green light to,to fix the problem there.

Best hasbara...

and of course a very unconscious shadow that is seen by everyone but yourself...
why do you think you're a bastard?

Last edited:
arabs did not have to sell land to jews, they were just greedy enough to do so, then wanted to nullify the sale.

Ottoman allowed and encouraged jews from outside the empire to return to their historic and religious homeland in the 1800's. Many arabs also welcomed them to modernize and create jobs in the area. They recognized the jewish ties to the land

now run along.

Lie more. I am STILL waiting on another poster in this thread to show me proof Jews aren't allowed to live in Muslim nations. I remember VERY clearly the Iranian president just a few weeks ago wishing the countries Jews a happy holiday.

Europe will be taken over by your muslim nutjob friends soon...Your kind are in the minority in this country boy .:thup:
The winds of change are blowing sonny jim. :) The UN and Europe is quickly coming around to the rational thinking side. How many signed a petition to arrest that war monger POS netanyahu when he came to England? Last I saw it was over 100k. I stopped following it.
It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.

Samuel Adams

We do not need a majority. :) I can ally with the enemy of my enemy to accomplish what I want accomplished. MANY Muslims in this country and around the world. :)
The jew is my mortal enemy. The negro and the other nonwhites are just Jewish stooges and can be dealt with later on once the Jew is defeated.

Surprises me. As often as anti Israel threads are moved to ignorant places on this forum it amazes me Anti Israel posters are allowed.

Indeed there are plenty of us here with common sense and no white guilt and that don't kiss the kosher ass like you want us to. The mods actually hate us. Watch how often an Anti Israel or Critical of the Jew thread is moved to the dungeon areas.

the irani president? yeah, he wished jews a happy holiday. but want the destruction of israel.

as for jews now being allowed to work in saudi arabia, that's nice. and is something i didn't know.

but i didn't see anything about jews being allowed to buy property. and not letting israelis in speaks volumes....well, to anyone who isn't anti-semite scum.

Anti Israel or Critical of the Jew thread is moved to the dungeon areas.

Right where it should be in the moron section
If you are scared of the truth sure.Its why jews are scared to allow discussion of the holohoax :)

Don't you want all Jews dead anyway?..I think maybe you're Sunni man pretending to be a Nazi
That's the ultimate goal. No I am not Sunni Man.
Are you thinking about shooting up a Jewish community center boy? Should you be reported to the FBI?

Penelope, et al,

You are assuming that the you are applying the correct "rights" in this.

You ever hear you reap what you sow?

The issue is the land that once belonged to Arabs is not belonging to Jews and they are not allowing Arabs in.
(COMMENT)

You are attaching some "rights" to the Declaration of Principles (DoP) of International Law of Friendly Relations (non-binding to start with) and attaching a link between the set of
principles in sovereignty, independence and self-determination.

• The land once belonged to Arabs ---
• The land (does) not belonging to Jews ---
* The land (Jews are) not allowing Arabs in ---

We will assume you intended to mean the land was once "sovereign" to Arabs; not "belonged." Ownership is not a prerequisite for sovereignty or independence and not related at all to self-determination.

The Mamelukes were Arab Slaves (nomadic Turks of central Asia); principally used to strengthen military forces of the Abbasid Caliphs in Baghdad in the 8th and 9th Century.
The Abbasid Caliphs in Baghdad established rule over the region in about 683. In 877, the Mameluke Ahmad ibn Tulun (Turk Slave given a position of military responsibility) seized control of the territory that would eventually come under Mandate. This was the last time the Arabs had sovereign control of the entire region. In 1517, the Ottoman Empire (mostly Turks but not slave as the Mamelukes) defeated the Mameluke and established sovereignty over the region until the end of WWI. Between the years 141 and 1918 (≈ 1700 years) the sovereign government control of the region from Syria to Egypt changed hands several times. But one thing is for sure, the local Arab indigenous population of the region never once, from the time Alexander the Great captures Palestine in 333BC, to present --- a period of over 2 millennium, ever exercised sovereignty and was recognized as have independent state in that territory; although a vast majority belonged to (ownership wise) the local indigenous Arabs.
It is only when the western powers introduce 20th Century concepts of freedom and modern government into the region that the Arabs even show an interest in national aspirations.
Most Respectfully,
R
Reading Your posts, is always a treat, good sir.

...No surprise in an Apartheid racist state.
Wake us up, when Saudi Arabia - the mothership of Islam - allows synagogues and churches and non-Muslim real estate purchaess in Mecca, Medina, etc.

So its ok since Saudi Arabia is a total monarchy. They are related, lots of intermarriage went on between the jews and Arabians ,

Road that was closed to Arabs then re-opened is the same road in which two Jewish civilians were shot to death last night thanks to the consideration.

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought
what a mind set you must have, you jump to the conclusion that it must have been Arabs that fired on the car!
Fatah armed wing claims responsibility for terror attack
This is Fatah.
Breaking silence, PA condemns Israel for killing Jerusalem assailants
This is Fatah.

Last edited:

now run along.

Samuel Adams

the irani president? yeah, he wished jews a happy holiday. but want the destruction of israel.

as for jews now being allowed to work in saudi arabia, that's nice. and is something i didn't know.

but i didn't see anything about jews being allowed to buy property. and not letting israelis in speaks volumes....well, to anyone who isn't anti-semite scum.

They are smart. Also what do you care about other semites, your killing them off, you really think SA doesn't know what is going on. No I'm not a Saudi fan at all, but at least they do not pretend they are a democracy.

arabs did not have to sell land to jews, they were just greedy enough to do so, then wanted to nullify the sale.

Ottoman allowed and encouraged jews from outside the empire to return to their historic and religious homeland in the 1800's. Many arabs also welcomed them to modernize and create jobs in the area. They recognized the jewish ties to the land

They recognize the jewish ties, the jews have no more ties to the land than the Palestinians do, and probably less. The problem is their Quran is wrote from the OT, and there is a place in it that says God gave the land to the Jews, and they believe the Quran, which the maj. of Zionist don't even believe in the OT.

...No surprise in an Apartheid racist state.
Wake us up, when Saudi Arabia - the mothership of Islam - allows synagogues and churches and non-Muslim real estate purchaess in Mecca, Medina, etc.

So its ok since Saudi Arabia is a total monarchy. They are related, lots of intermarriage went on between the jews and Arabians ,

You mean rape of Jewish girls that the arab's took as sex slaves. Those are the only Jews allowed in Saudi Arabia. You have seen the signs that send non muslims away from the meteorite haven't you that show only muslims can enter Mecca.

now run along.

Samuel Adams

They are smart. Also what do you care about other semites, your killing them off, you really think SA doesn't know what is going on. No I'm not a Saudi fan at all, but at least they do not pretend they are a democracy.

They pretend they are a civilised nation until they hang criminals publicly or stone women they no longer want. You talk about Israeli breaches of human rights while ignoring the more prevalent breaches in the Islamic nations surrounding Israel.

They recognize the jewish ties, the jews have no more ties to the land than the Palestinians do, and probably less. The problem is their Quran is wrote from the OT, and there is a place in it that says God gave the land to the Jews, and they believe the Quran, which the maj. of Zionist don't even believe in the OT.

Sorry to say but the links provided by your own people say that the European Jews have blood ties to the land. And they also say that the Palestinians have no genetic match to the indigenous peoples who inhabited the area for over 4,500 years.

And the OT is Roman Catholic interpretation of the Torah which is why the Jews do not accept it as their religious book. What the koran says is that allah gave the world to the muslims, not just the land of Israel and that they had to mass murder to turn it all muslim

Forum List

Back