Jews only: Arabs facing discrimination in Israeli property market

...Not selling ANYTYHING based upon someone's race or religion IS ILLEGAL
Tell that to a Jew or Christian trying to buy-up land in Mecca.

When Muslims show a willingness for reciprocal accommodation, then, perhaps, an accommodation can be reached.

But Smart Vegas Money is betting against Mecca ever loosening-up like that, so...

Illegal in countries that don't have it written in law...

You know, USA, UK etc etc...

If it aint written in law then it aint illegal, or are you a follower of Islamic law that states what a muslims says is the truth, even when he lies

Sell your house over the telephone and then pull out because the buyer is a Muslim...

Let's see what happens!

Nothing as it is not against any laws to pull out of a house purchase, and you don't need to give any reason other than I changed my mind

Correct...

However, go read your discriminatory post from the other day Phoney...

If you discriminate its illegal...

End of discussion!

According to your links

I wanted to highlight this comment separately Phoney...

You see, I haven't actually posted ANY links in this thread...

didn't you see those sections

No Phoney, I didn't...

Now, what have YOU been smoking? :smoke:

Who said it was in this thread dumbo, the fact is you posted last week a link to a genetic study that did not say what you claimed. In fact it stated that the DNA of the Jews and Palestinians were not the same and that the Jews from Europe matched the Jews from Palestine.

I don't smoke, and you fail again by trying to use disinformation when you are being shown up as an idiot.

Prove it dumbo!

Jeeze dude...

Stop posting if you keep getting called out and can't prove shit man!

UN recognises the Jews as a race

Really?

Or is that just more failed Phoney voices?

Got a link for that one?

Yes the UN, why don't you do what you tell others and google it

Another Phoney voices in head moment then....

The UN does NOT recognise Jews as a race... Has NEVER supported this... Has NEVER 'adopted' this zionut lie....

And you can't prove otherwise...

Damn, your Phoney fails are mounting up this month!!! hahaha

When Muslims show a willingness for reciprocal accommodation, then, perhaps, an accommodation can be reached.

But Smart Vegas Money is betting against Mecca ever loosening-up like that, so...

If it aint written in law then it aint illegal, or are you a follower of Islamic law that states what a muslims says is the truth, even when he lies

Sell your house over the telephone and then pull out because the buyer is a Muslim...

Let's see what happens!

Nothing as it is not against any laws to pull out of a house purchase, and you don't need to give any reason other than I changed my mind

Correct...

End of discussion!

Do explain how it was discriminatory when the muslims get away with such things as Hitler was right or Kill the Queen

Let's see what happens!

Correct...

End of discussion!

Do explain how it was discriminatory when the muslims get away with such things as Hitler was right or Kill the Queen

Firstly, I must say I think you have lost or losing the plot here Phoney!

Anyone saying "Hitler was right" is not discriminatory.
Anyone saying they are going to "Kill the Queen" is not discriminatory.

Even the tone of your posts are discriminatory toward Muslims...

Just admit that you are an Islamophobe, racist scum and we can all ignore your insane rantings!

...Not selling ANYTYHING based upon someone's race or religion IS ILLEGAL

Immaterial.

Quid pro quo.

Reciprocity.

Let's see what happens!

Correct...

End of discussion!

Just admit that you are an Islamophobe, racist scum and we can all ignore your insane rantings!

So once again you support and defend islamonazi violence and terrorism. Says it all really that you don't care about anything but seeing islam take over.
By the way most people demand action for those offensive signs carried by muslims during many of their riots in the UK. They are highly offensive and racist to most people and need to be actioned through the courts.

So once again you support and defend islamonazi violence and terrorism.

No Phoney, just prove you to be a bigoted, Islamophobic racist again!

Simple!

THAT WOULD BE YOU

So once again you support and defend islamonazi violence and terrorism. Says it all really that you don't care about anything but seeing islam take over.
By the way most people demand action for those offensive signs carried by muslims during many of their riots in the UK. They are highly offensive and racist to most people and need to be actioned through the courts.

Let's see what happens!

So was Hitler right? And what do they imply by shouting this during their 'demonstrations'?

Correct...

End of discussion!

Simple!

THAT WOULD BE YOU

Idiot!

I am certainly not Islamophobic!

You are a proven bigoted Islamophobic racist phoney... Deal with it!

Looks like a typical zionut trait...

ASFOS.jpeg

Simple!

THAT WOULD BE YOU

Idiot!

View attachment 51797

Still waiting for you to produce the report in any medical journal that shows a case of islamophobia. I don't know anyone that is reduced to a quivering wreck at the sign of anything Islamic, someone who cant function, loses control of their bladder and bowels and is verging on a heart attack.
Another of your made up words to instill a sense of mental health problems in those who openly oppose the spread of islam. Must be the Communist training the islamonazis received as it is a page right out of the Marxist book of disinformation, do you realise how stupid you look when you repeat it constantly and get flagged as a supporter and defender of islamonazi terrorism.

Simple!

THAT WOULD BE YOU

Idiot!

View attachment 51797

When was the last time Jews killed someone for a caricature??
Or a movie?

a quivering wreck at the sign of anything Islamic, someone who cant function, loses control of their bladder and bowels and is verging on a heart attack.

That'll be you then Phoney...

The proven bigoted, racist zionut!

a quivering wreck at the sign of anything Islamic, someone who cant function, loses control of their bladder and bowels and is verging on a heart attack.

Then produce the evidence or be shown to be a troll that cant post any content and just has to be abusive and insulting

Then produce the evidence or be shown to be a troll that cant post any content and just has to be abusive and insulting

Try virtually every post you make!

Forum List

Back