Jews only: Arabs facing discrimination in Israeli property market

Road that was closed to Arabs then re-opened is the same road in which two Jewish civilians were shot to death last night thanks to the consideration.

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought

He likes dead Jews

Road that was closed to Arabs then re-opened is the same road in which two Jewish civilians were shot to death last night thanks to the consideration.

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought
what a mind set you must have, you jump to the conclusion that it must have been Arabs that fired on the car!

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought

You ever hear you reap what you sow?

The issue is the land that once belonged to Arabs is not belonging to Jews and they are not allowing Arabs in.

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought
Not my problem. Plus anything a jew says or a jewish media source claims is false and is 100% lies. So why believe anything you say. :) So if you want you can comment on these Israeli Arabs being treated like 2nd class citizens....

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought
what a mind set you must have, you jump to the conclusion that it must have been Arabs that fired on the car!

What a mind set you must have to jump to the defence of islamonazi terrorists that murder unarmed parents making their children orphans.

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought

You ever hear you reap what you sow?

The issue is the land that once belonged to Arabs is not belonging to Jews and they are not allowing Arabs in.

Problem is it never belonged to the arabs did it, and you cant produce any evidence it did

Where's the proof this attack was the work of Palestinians?
You dont have any, but your hate of Arabs is showing

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought
Not my problem. Plus anything a jew says or a jewish media source claims is false and is 100% lies. So why believe anything you say. :) So if you want you can comment on these Israeli Arabs being treated like 2nd class citizens....

Then their whines are not my problem if that is the result of them killing Jews. Your racism is noted, also, so you can sod off with the terrorists you love so much.

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought

And you can comment on the "JUDEN FRIE" policy of the Islamic states surrounding Israel. But as your comment proves you are just a FILTHY JEW HATING NAZI POS and that is being polite

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought

Then their whines are not my problem if that is the result of them killing Jews. Your racism is noted, also, so you can sod off with the terrorists you love so much.
A jew calling me racist LOL....talk about irony.

Forum List

Back