Jews only: Arabs facing discrimination in Israeli property market

I usually ignore these jew bastards. The day of reckoning will take care of them. The ones that the Nuclear Weapons dropped on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem don't take out I am sure the Muslims will, Here in the US we will take care of the problem here...plenty of prisons we can empty by executing the rapists,child molesters,murderers and drug dealers and just put them in there :) In Europe well not sure...plenty of Nationalist parties I am sure we can give a green light to,to fix the problem there.

c

Nope as this is in place in many countries, there is no law to say you cant buy land and then stipulate who is allowed to live there. It is not apartheid to do so.

Which is why most Islamic nations have a NO JEWS policy
Care to provide proof of that?

Google it and see for yourself, that way you cant claim that I am using only Zionist sopurces

Road that was closed to Arabs then re-opened is the same road in which two Jewish civilians were shot to death last night thanks to the consideration.

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought
Not my problem. Plus anything a jew says or a jewish media source claims is false and is 100% lies. So why believe anything you say. :) So if you want you can comment on these Israeli Arabs being treated like 2nd class citizens....

Then their whines are not my problem if that is the result of them killing Jews. Your racism is noted, also, so you can sod off with the terrorists you love so much.
A jew calling me racist LOL....talk about irony.

You are as shown by the content of your posts.

Your racism is noted, Le Paz, and your not even a real born jew

I am not the one who said babies will be sent to hell after they die.

You kind of swallowed your own toes in that statement right there, who are you to lecture me.
Posts like that make me feel support for abortion of unwanted pregnancies

A pity it was not used before you were born then.

Road that was closed to Arabs then re-opened is the same road in which two Jewish civilians were shot to death last night thanks to the consideration.

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought
Not my problem. Plus anything a jew says or a jewish media source claims is false and is 100% lies. So why believe anything you say. :) So if you want you can comment on these Israeli Arabs being treated like 2nd class citizens....

Then their whines are not my problem if that is the result of them killing Jews. Your racism is noted, also, so you can sod off with the terrorists you love so much.
A jew calling me racist LOL....talk about irony.

I'm glad I amuse you, jerk. Yeah, you're on hell of a racist. Weren't you the one with the Swastikas in his avatar?

Your racism is noted, Le Paz, and your not even a real born jew

I am not the one who said babies will be sent to hell after they die.

You kind of swallowed your own toes in that statement right there, who are you to lecture me.
Posts like that make me feel support for abortion of unwanted pregnancies

Truth is known to be uncomfortable. Especially for you.

And you welcome them and blacks moving in next door to ya do ya?
Blacks and arabs are welcome. Here in America. In Israel, where arabs kill as frequently and horribly.. They can have a different policy.

BTW, there is a popular TV show in Israel called "Arab Labor" about a palestinian family living in a jewish neighborhood, and the problems they face. Sort of like the Jeffersons of the Holy land.

I usually ignore these jew bastards. The day of reckoning will take care of them. The ones that the Nuclear Weapons dropped on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem don't take out I am sure the Muslims will, Here in the US we will take care of the problem here...plenty of prisons we can empty by executing the rapists,child molesters,murderers and drug dealers and just put them in there :) In Europe well not sure...plenty of Nationalist parties I am sure we can give a green light to,to fix the problem there.
Just another impotent wannabe.

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought

You ever hear you reap what you sow?

The issue is the land that once belonged to Arabs is not belonging to Jews and they are not allowing Arabs in.

Is this from the " Christian" Jew Hater Sheri who goes to Church every Sunday and took pleasure in the slaughter of the Fogel Family claiming they " Reaped what they Sow?"

Any comment? no?

Just like I thought

The issue is the land that once belonged to Arabs is not belonging to Jews and they are not allowing Arabs in.

Is this from the " Christian" Jew Hater Sheri who goes to Church every Sunday and took pleasure in the slaughter of the Fogel Family claiming they " Reaped what they Sow?"

I don't know what your talking about.

Europe will be taken over by your muslim nutjob friends soon...Your kind are in the minority in this country boy .:thup:

Europe will be taken over by your muslim nutjob friends soon...Your kind are in the minority in this country boy .:thup:
The winds of change are blowing sonny jim. :) The UN and Europe is quickly coming around to the rational thinking side. How many signed a petition to arrest that war monger POS netanyahu when he came to England? Last I saw it was over 100k. I stopped following it.
It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.

Samuel Adams

We do not need a majority. :) I can ally with the enemy of my enemy to accomplish what I want accomplished. MANY Muslims in this country and around the world. :)

The winds of change are blowing sonny jim. :) The UN and Europe is quickly coming around to the rational thinking side. How many signed a petition to arrest that war monger POS netanyahu when he came to England? Last I saw it was over 100k. I stopped following it.
It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.

Samuel Adams

We do not need a majority. :) I can ally with the enemy of my enemy to accomplish what I want accomplished. MANY Muslims in this country and around the world. :)
Who's your enemy?..Common sense?..sanity? I think both

Penelope, et al,

You are assuming that the you are applying the correct "rights" in this.

(COMMENT)

You are attaching some "rights" to the Declaration of Principles (DoP) of International Law of Friendly Relations (non-binding to start with) and attaching a link between the set of
principles in sovereignty, independence and self-determination.

• The land once belonged to Arabs ---
• The land (does) not belonging to Jews ---
* The land (Jews are) not allowing Arabs in ---

We will assume you intended to mean the land was once "sovereign" to Arabs; not "belonged." Ownership is not a prerequisite for sovereignty or independence and not related at all to self-determination.

The Mamelukes were Arab Slaves (nomadic Turks of central Asia); principally used to strengthen military forces of the Abbasid Caliphs in Baghdad in the 8th and 9th Century.
The Abbasid Caliphs in Baghdad established rule over the region in about 683. In 877, the Mameluke Ahmad ibn Tulun (Turk Slave given a position of military responsibility) seized control of the territory that would eventually come under Mandate. This was the last time the Arabs had sovereign control of the entire region. In 1517, the Ottoman Empire (mostly Turks but not slave as the Mamelukes) defeated the Mameluke and established sovereignty over the region until the end of WWI. Between the years 141 and 1918 (≈ 1700 years) the sovereign government control of the region from Syria to Egypt changed hands several times. But one thing is for sure, the local Arab indigenous population of the region never once, from the time Alexander the Great captures Palestine in 333BC, to present --- a period of over 2 millennium, ever exercised sovereignty and was recognized as have independent state in that territory; although a vast majority belonged to (ownership wise) the local indigenous Arabs.

It is only when the western powers introduce 20th Century concepts of freedom and modern government into the region that the Arabs even show an interest in national aspirations.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back