Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Yet, you can't explain the Talmud???????

Whether I have a Job or not has nothing to do with the OP.

You Jews on this forum, tend to get so personal, desperate, and obsessive.

Dude, it takes several lessons to understand a single page in the Babylonian Talmud and knowledge of 2 languages. You would drown in legal terms to understand a single sentence.

It's for smart people...move on.

You said it, that is why the Haredi Jewish men can work in NY and Israel , they need to study the Talmud 24 -7 so their wife's can work. On welfare, and they are the baby boom capital of the US.

Isn't Inndependent an Orthodox Jew?
I wonder what he thinks of the Talmud?
He's sometimes said nasty things about Jesus, like he apparently spit at his Rabbi, (Or something similar)
The Talmud is almost as infinite as God.
And Jesus wasn’t the Son of God (shitting in His diaper).
God is not physical.

So, you're admitting to the Talmud hating Jesus & Christians?
We hate the authors of the fictional piece called the NT and the Roman Empire for murdering 10s of millions of people in the name of Yeshu.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.
what is it with you and Jews?

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.
what is it with you and Jews?
NotSober is a loser with Asperger’s and his Jew Hating father worked for Jews.

Dude, it takes several lessons to understand a single page in the Babylonian Talmud and knowledge of 2 languages. You would drown in legal terms to understand a single sentence.

You said it, that is why the Haredi Jewish men can work in NY and Israel , they need to study the Talmud 24 -7 so their wife's can work. On welfare, and they are the baby boom capital of the US.

He's sometimes said nasty things about Jesus, like he apparently spit at his Rabbi, (Or something similar)
God is not physical.

We hate the authors of the fictional piece called the NT and the Roman Empire for murdering 10s of millions of people in the name of Yeshu.

The Romans stopped the civil war in Jerusalem and the area otherwise there might not of been any of you left.

God is not physical.

The Romans stopped the civil war in Jerusalem and the area otherwise there might not of been any of you left.
The Orthodox wiped out the Greek Hungry Jews.

The most persecuted minority in world history excels wherever they go and run the entire world. Hey, it's almost like there's a supernatural power blessing them or something.

Materialism tends to be warned of in most religions, rather than promoted.

Guess who's the most Materialistic peoples????????????
Can you guess????????

Eastern Europeans?

The most persecuted minority in world history excels wherever they go and run the entire world. Hey, it's almost like there's a supernatural power blessing them or something.

Materialism tends to be warned of in most religions, rather than promoted.

Guess who's the most Materialistic peoples????????????
Can you guess????????

Eastern Europeans?
Beyoncé?
Bill Gates?
Pee Diddy?

So you have other hobbies? :)

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.

I did tell you why. We are 16mil? We own most of the wealth, have most of the power and control inferior beings such as you. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain it? Israel is tiny and holds off the Islamist hoards fairly easily. Why? Because we are the chosen people. Did you never watch Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Jews own most of the wealth??
Source for this??

So, God is on your side over Israel.
That's what Nazis thought over Nazi Germany when they kept winning, until they fell.

P.S
Poland won a lot more battles when outnumbered than Israel.

Maybe because Poles are the Chosen people????????

It makes every bit as much sense as Jews being such.
Source?
You post it all the time, you moron.

Jews may own a disproportionate amount of wealth, but they don't own the whole country.
The reason why Jews have so much power in the U.S.A, is because those British Bible Belt nut-jobs worship you guys.

No it is because we are the Chosen People. Poles are chosen to be the butlers and maids for Russia.

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.

I did tell you why. We are 16mil? We own most of the wealth, have most of the power and control inferior beings such as you. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain it? Israel is tiny and holds off the Islamist hoards fairly easily. Why? Because we are the chosen people. Did you never watch Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Source for this??

That's what Nazis thought over Nazi Germany when they kept winning, until they fell.

P.S

Source?

Jews may own a disproportionate amount of wealth, but they don't own the whole country.
The reason why Jews have so much power in the U.S.A, is because those British Bible Belt nut-jobs worship you guys.

No it is because we are the Chosen People. Poles are chosen to be the butlers and maids for Russia.

What is funny, a jew saying he is chosen along with all his people. LOL. Begs the quest, What is a Jew??

Source for this??

P.S

Source?

What is funny, a jew saying he is chosen along with all his people. LOL. Begs the quest, What is a Jew??

Your superior both mentally and physically. Next.

They were his chosen people to help of the time. They were slaves and a just being wanted to change that. Chosen now does not mean chosen for ever.

Here is your answer:
A promise was made between God, and His friend, Abraham. And God keeps His promises even if we don't.

God's covenant with Abraham was a generational pact and is much like us promising to take care of a friend's children, as God Parents should something happen to the friend.
It has nothing to do with dialect.
There ya go...

Source for this??

P.S

Source?

Back in the day.
There were 3 groups speaking Arabic in Palestine.

A.) Arabic speaking Muslims, who see Jesus as a Prophet.

B.) Arabic speaking Christians, who see Jesus as the Son of God.

C.) Arabic speaking Jews, who see Jesus as Boiling in Hell in excrement.

Now, am I missing something???????
Or
are the worse ones there for "God" actually the Jesus rejecting Jew.

Presumably there's little genetic diference between Arabic speaking Muslims, Christians, or Jews.

The main difference therefor becomes Jesus & Muhammad.

Here is your answer:
A promise was made between God, and His friend, Abraham. And God keeps His promises even if we don't.

God's covenant with Abraham was a generational pact and is much like us promising to take care of a friend's children, as God Parents should something happen to the friend.
It has nothing to do with dialect.
There ya go...

It has nothing to do with the dialect?

Jews & Christians share the same root.

How do you know that this root is ONLY Chosen for Jews who reject Jesus?????????????

If Jesus is the savior, and that's the true faith, then obviously, then Christians are direct descendants of the Chosen People, regardless of dialect, no??????

They were his chosen people to help of the time. They were slaves and a just being wanted to change that. Chosen now does not mean chosen for ever.

His covenent with them does, however.

His covenent with them does, however.
Once I see a Tora written in gods hands I will believe the book completely. How ever I know the books put in my hands were written by scribes. In other word men and men will lie their asses off.

Source for this??

P.S

Source?

Which Religion embraces Materialism, exactly????????

If Materialism is frowned upon by all Religions, then presumably the most Materialistic peoples, are some of the most Devilish.
No???????

Judaism is a dying religion. It’s nearing the end of its life cycle, as Islam and Christianity eventually will. I wonder what will replace them, if anything.

They're in fact more vulnerable of extinction than all other major faiths.

Yet, a lot of them in America, embrace Liberalism, and miscegenation to their own demise.

A lot of Forum Jews here, do in fact dedicate a lot of time to the Israel / Palestine subject, in fact some members here almost never leave that forum, and they're wait for it, wait for it....... JEWS.

Tsk Tsk Tsk...you said "every second" and you said "many". I asked you to name one and you cannot. You have zero credibility.

Well, technically I don't post Jew hating facts, or tid-bits every second, either.

So you have other hobbies? :)

It’s obvious...we kick your ass whenever you’re not murdering us.

So, kicking our Ass, means kicking Arab Ass?????????
I didn't know we're Arabs?
LOL!!!

You think Israel's Jews battling Arabs are tough, try battling Russia & Germany, like Poland had.

God is not physical.

So, you hate Christans?
You finally admit it, right???????

I can't defend everything Christians have done, but keep in mind much of these "Ills" are by Western Europeans.
There's a reason, why I don't care for Western Europeans much, either.

Forum List

Back