Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

There's some anti-Jewish texts in the Bible, and yet Jews can't seem to fess up to anti-Christian texts in the Talmud.

I can answer a simple questions. You are unable to.

Yet, you can't explain the Talmud???????

Whether I have a Job or not has nothing to do with the OP.

You Jews on this forum, tend to get so personal, desperate, and obsessive.

Dude, it takes several lessons to understand a single page in the Babylonian Talmud and knowledge of 2 languages.

It's for smart people...move on.

It seems there's so often such a poor refute of the vibrant criticisms of the Talmud.

Which leads me to believe, there's a lot of truth to such criticisms of the Talmud.

Ancient document written by ancient people. I don't know one Jew who reads it word for word and takes it seriously. Move on Sobie. You're losing your fastball.

Apparently studying the Talmud is becoming increasingly popular among Orthodox Jews.

You're just avoiding answering a simple question. The Talmud is beyond your understanding as you are an unemployed simpleton who takes from society but does not contribute to it? No? Am I incorrect?

Yet, here you are, apparently you're unemployed.
Talk about a Hypocrite, Arrogant, Ignorant, Big mouth Simpleton.

That's besides the point, the points are.

A.) What makes Jewish Yiddish & Arabic speakers anymore Chosen than anybody else, including Palestinian Christians?

B.) What makes the Jewish Talmud, evidence of being Godly, rather than the contrary???????

You simply can't discuss these Topics without Chimping out.

A) Charles Murray proved that we are the smartest people on Earth. Bow to me.
B) Because we are the chosen people and our word is God's law. Bow to me.

Now. Why are you unemployed? Please explain.

Yet, Israel's IQ, and Literacy rates are well below the average of Europeans.

Now why are you unemployed, and can't anwser why Jews speaking Germanic & Arabic dialects, are somehow more God's Chosen people than say Christians speakng Germanic & Arabic dialects.
or
How about why you can't seem to explain the Talmud?

#1) Arabs bring the scores down.
#2) I own my own business
#3) Jews are multilingual.
#4) They are more God's chosen people because he made us smarter and better looking than most.
#5) Talmud is an ancient book written by scared ancient people.

Now, why are you perpetually unemployed?

Dude, it takes several lessons to understand a single page in the Babylonian Talmud and knowledge of 2 languages.

It seems there's so often such a poor refute of the vibrant criticisms of the Talmud.

Which leads me to believe, there's a lot of truth to such criticisms of the Talmud.

Ancient document written by ancient people. I don't know one Jew who reads it word for word and takes it seriously. Move on Sobie. You're losing your fastball.

Apparently studying the Talmud is becoming increasingly popular among Orthodox Jews.

Those people are a bit bonkers. Respectfully.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.
Bullshit.

Another Jew dedication thread from Sobie. Do you not have a job?

So, you don't even dispute the Talmud?
Nice to know.
Most Jews say but, but, but.

Answer my question and I will answer yours.

There's some anti-Jewish texts in the Bible, and yet Jews can't seem to fess up to anti-Christian texts in the Talmud.

Bullshit.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.

I abandoned a religious perceptual reality long ago.

Judaism is not much about a religion in the common sense.
Knowledge is what it professes, in Judaism faith comes only on the basis of knowledge, the commandment is to know and keep rigorously learning.

Bullshit...It’s always been popular.

You're just avoiding answering a simple question. The Talmud is beyond your understanding as you are an unemployed simpleton who takes from society but does not contribute to it? No? Am I incorrect?

A.) What makes Jewish Yiddish & Arabic speakers anymore Chosen than anybody else, including Palestinian Christians?

B.) What makes the Jewish Talmud, evidence of being Godly, rather than the contrary???????

Now why are you unemployed, and can't anwser why Jews speaking Germanic & Arabic dialects, are somehow more God's Chosen people than say Christians speakng Germanic & Arabic dialects.
or

#4) They are more God's chosen people because he made us smarter and better looking than most.

How smart are Jews?
They're the only ethnicity I've found, who in the normal, can't figure out who did the Holocaust.

I think the appropriate term is Jews are dumb, and have a lot more OCD, Autism, Desperation & Greed than most others.

That explains why they make such illogical choices, and go completely OCD Chimp fits trying to get theirs at all costs.

Frankly I find Jews annoying, I don't even like a damn thing about you guys, not even your personalities.

or

How smart are Jews?
They're the only ethnicity I've found, who can't figure out who did the Holocaust.

I think the appropriate term is Jews are dumb, and have a lot more OCD, Autism, Desperation & Greed than most others.

That explains why they make such illogical choices, and go completely OCD Chimp fits trying to get theirs at all costs.

Frankly I find Jews annoying, I don't even like a damn thing about you guys, not even your personalities.
Bullshit.

The most persecuted minority in world history excels wherever they go and run the entire world. Hey, it's almost like there's a supernatural power blessing them or something.

The most persecuted minority in world history excels wherever they go and run the entire world. Hey, it's almost like there's a supernatural power blessing them or something.

Materialism tends to be warned of in most religions, rather than promoted.

Guess who's the most Materialistic peoples????????????
Can you guess????????

Can you guess????????
Who resides in The Vatican?

Can you guess????????

The Vatican is indeed too Materialistic.
'
But, Catholics don't have the kind of Materialism that some of these rich Jews do.

Quite frankly, many of these rich Jews like Soros, Zuckeberg, Sergei Brinn, Sumner Redstone, etc. etc. are major peddlers of the Liberal agenda,
(Frowned upon by also many religions)

or

How smart are Jews?
They're the only ethnicity I've found, who in the normal, can't figure out who did the Holocaust.

Yet you dedicate every second to us? Odd?

Can you guess????????

The Vatican is indeed too Materialistic.
'
But, Catholics don't have the kind of Materialism that some of these rich Jews do.

Quite frankly, many of these rich Jews like Soros, Zuckeberg, Sergei Brinn, Sumner Redstone, etc. etc. are major peddlers of the Liberal agenda,
(Frowned upon by also many religions)
Just like wealthy members of other faiths.

or

How smart are Jews?

Likewise, why do many Forum Jews dedicate every second to the Islamists including Palestinians???????

or

How smart are Jews?

Likewise, why do many Forum Jews dedicate every second to the Islamists including Palestinians???????
Bullshit.

Can you guess????????

You didn't list enough question marks. I am going to guess the Armenians...my case in point is the Kardashians.

Forum List

Back