Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

A) Charles Murray proved that we are the smartest people on Earth. Bow to me.
B) Because we are the chosen people and our word is God's law. Bow to me.

Now. Why are you unemployed? Please explain.

Yet, Israel's IQ, and Literacy rates are well below the average of Europeans.

Now why are you unemployed, and can't anwser why Jews speaking Germanic & Arabic dialects, are somehow more God's Chosen people than say Christians speakng Germanic & Arabic dialects.
or
How about why you can't seem to explain the Talmud?

#1) Arabs bring the scores down.
#2) I own my own business
#3) Jews are multilingual.
#4) They are more God's chosen people because he made us smarter and better looking than most.
#5) Talmud is an ancient book written by scared ancient people.

Now, why are you perpetually unemployed?

How smart are Jews?
They're the only ethnicity I've found, who in the normal, can't figure out who did the Holocaust.

I think the appropriate term is Jews are dumb, and have a lot more OCD, Autism, Desperation & Greed than most others.

That explains why they make such illogical choices, and go completely OCD Chimp fits trying to get theirs at all costs.

Frankly I find Jews annoying, I don't even like a damn thing about you guys, not even your personalities.

Yet you dedicate every second to us? Odd?

Likewise, why do many Forum Jews dedicate every second to the Islamists including Palestinians???????

Every second. Can you name one user that dedicates every second to Islamits please? Just one. You said "many" surely you can name one.

Yet, Israel's IQ, and Literacy rates are well below the average of Europeans.

Now why are you unemployed, and can't anwser why Jews speaking Germanic & Arabic dialects, are somehow more God's Chosen people than say Christians speakng Germanic & Arabic dialects.
or
How about why you can't seem to explain the Talmud?

#4) They are more God's chosen people because he made us smarter and better looking than most.

How smart are Jews?
They're the only ethnicity I've found, who in the normal, can't figure out who did the Holocaust.

I think the appropriate term is Jews are dumb, and have a lot more OCD, Autism, Desperation & Greed than most others.

That explains why they make such illogical choices, and go completely OCD Chimp fits trying to get theirs at all costs.

Frankly I find Jews annoying, I don't even like a damn thing about you guys, not even your personalities.

Likewise, why do many Forum Jews dedicate every second to the Islamists including Palestinians???????

Every second. Can you name one user that dedicates every second to Islamits please? Just one. You said "many" surely you can name one.

A lot of Forum Jews here, do in fact dedicate a lot of time to the Israel / Palestine subject, in fact some members here almost never leave that forum, and they're wait for it, wait for it....... JEWS.

How smart are Jews?

A lot of Forum Jews here, do in fact dedicate a lot of time to the Israel / Palestine subject, in fact some members here almost never leave that forum, and they're wait for it, wait for it....... JEWS.
So do you when you call us mass murderers; so stick it up your asperger’s ass.

How smart are Jews?

So, SixtiesFan is a Jewish Supremacist, who basically never leaves the Israel / Palestine forum, BECAUSE????????????

So, SixtiesFan is a Jewish Supremacist, who basically never leaves the Israel / Palestine forum, BECAUSE????????????
Bullshit.
My Copy/Paste takes up less bandwidth than your Jew Hating Copy/Paste.

How smart are Jews?

Tsk Tsk Tsk...you said "every second" and you said "many". I asked you to name one and you cannot. You have zero credibility.

How smart are Jews?

Tsk Tsk Tsk...you said "every second" and you said "many". I asked you to name one and you cannot. You have zero credibility.

Well, technically I don't post Jew hating facts, or tid-bits every second, either.

Well, technically I don't post Jew hating facts, or tid-bits every second, either.

So you have other hobbies? :)

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.

I did tell you why. We are 16mil? We own most of the wealth, have most of the power and control inferior beings such as you. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain it? Israel is tiny and holds off the Islamist hoards fairly easily. Why? Because we are the chosen people. Did you never watch Raiders of the Lost Ark?

I did tell you why. We are 16mil? We own most of the wealth, have most of the power and control inferior beings such as you. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain it? Israel is tiny and holds off the Islamist hoards fairly easily. Why? Because we are the chosen people. Did you never watch Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Jews own most of the wealth??
Source for this??

So, God is on your side over Israel.
That's what Nazis thought over Nazi Germany when they kept winning, until they fell.

P.S
Poland won a lot more battles when outnumbered than Israel.

Maybe because Poles are the Chosen people????????

It makes every bit as much sense as Jews being such.

So, you don't even dispute the Talmud?
Nice to know.
Most Jews say but, but, but.

Answer my question and I will answer yours.

There's some anti-Jewish texts in the Bible, and yet Jews can't seem to fess up to anti-Christian texts in the Talmud.

I can answer a simple questions. You are unable to.

Yet, you can't explain the Talmud???????

Whether I have a Job or not has nothing to do with the OP.

You Jews on this forum, tend to get so personal, desperate, and obsessive.

Dude, it takes several lessons to understand a single page in the Babylonian Talmud and knowledge of 2 languages. You would drown in legal terms to understand a single sentence.

It's for smart people...move on.

You said it, that is why the Haredi Jewish men can work in NY and Israel , they need to study the Talmud 24 -7 so their wife's can work. On welfare, and they are the baby boom capital of the US.

There's some anti-Jewish texts in the Bible, and yet Jews can't seem to fess up to anti-Christian texts in the Talmud.

Dude, it takes several lessons to understand a single page in the Babylonian Talmud and knowledge of 2 languages. You would drown in legal terms to understand a single sentence.

You said it, that is why the Haredi Jewish men can work in NY and Israel , they need to study the Talmud 24 -7 so their wife's can work. On welfare, and they are the baby boom capital of the US.

Isn't Inndependent an Orthodox Jew?
I wonder what he thinks of the Talmud?
He's sometimes said nasty things about Jesus, like he apparently spit at his Rabbi, (Or something similar)

It’s obvious...we kick your ass whenever you’re not murdering us.

He's sometimes said nasty things about Jesus, like he apparently spit at his Rabbi, (Or something similar)
The Talmud is almost as infinite as God.
And Jesus wasn’t the Son of God (shitting in His diaper).
God is not physical.

Source for this??

That's what Nazis thought over Nazi Germany when they kept winning, until they fell.

P.S

Source?
You post it all the time, you moron.

I am against Hareidi Jews taking unnecessary welfare.

Source for this??

P.S

Source?

Jews may own a disproportionate amount of wealth, but they don't own the whole country.
The reason why Jews have so much power in the U.S.A, is because those British Bible Belt nut-jobs worship you guys.

The Talmud is almost as infinite as God.
And Jesus wasn’t the Son of God (shitting in His diaper).
God is not physical.

So, you're admitting to the Talmud hating Jesus & Christians?

Source for this??

P.S

Source?

Jews may own a disproportionate amount of wealth, but they don't own the whole country.
The reason why Jews have so much power in the U.S.A, is because those British Bible Belt nut-jobs worship you guys.
What!
You have posted time and again that Jews run the US and have all the wealth!
You were making me feel on top of the world!

Forum List

Back