jews are evil

GUDRID, so are you saying that Jews don't hate anyone and they are not racist, perhaps you can back that claim up with some proofs of course. Or are you saying Jews can be racist and hate but as long as no one does it to them. And don't even bother trying to shut me up, people such as always hide behind name calling etc. Thats all you have, you will evade the truth as much as you can.

There are bigots and there are non-bigots. Has nothing to do with religion or ehtnicity. I don't say "Jews" do anything one way or another, because making statements about a whole group like that is something only idiots do.

As far as "does it to them" - no one should be the victim of bigotry. If you are too lazy or stupid to judge people on individual basis, that's on you.

Your bigotry is not "truth." It's just the ranting of a small person trying desperately to rationalize his own hatefulness. *yawn*

As I have stated over and over.

Islam is NOT against the Jews or Judiasm.

It's the Zionists and the rogue state of Israel that Muslims have a problem with.

Islam is not against the Jews. Fair enough, but you seem to be. Why else would you thank Jon Silva for this post:

Every Jew I have worked with or for or have know have always been either an asshole or a ****!!! They are rude fucking people!!!!!

Do I detect a double standard in play here?
I have Jewish frinds and studied with a couple of Rabbis. They are good people.

But a Jewish boss is a different story. They want blood out of their workers. And are cheap, cheap, cheap

Also, I have worked with a couple of Chineese Ph.D's

Those guys were like unhuman robots.

Everything was cut and dry. No sense of humor. The company was god. :evil:

As I have stated over and over.

Islam is NOT against the Jews or Judiasm.

It's the Zionists and the rogue state of Israel that Muslims have a problem with.

Islam is not against the Jews. Fair enough, but you seem to be. Why else would you thank Jon Silva for this post:

Every Jew I have worked with or for or have know have always been either an asshole or a ****!!! They are rude fucking people!!!!!

Do I detect a double standard in play here?

But a Jewish boss is a different story. They want blood out of their workers. And are cheap, cheap, cheap

Also, I have worked with a couple of Chineese Ph.D's

Those guys were like unhuman robots.

Everything was cut and dry. No sense of humor. The company was god. :evil:

yeah you love jews. that's why you thanked the Nazi poster earlier.

Gud, and did I say all Jews, no I did not so don't put words into my mouth. I said the ranting of many prominent Jews is on record and that is a fact. You may wish to ignore history and incovenient facts but it does not change anything and certainly not your very narrow mind.

Research a subject before uttering nonsense to others and stop the usual diatribe by ill informed and ignorant statements.

Seems like this uninterrupted period you claim had a slight interruption in 132-135 AD

Remember when the Romans defeated the Jewish revolt and leveled the entire city to the ground?

Then they kicked all of the Jews out of the land and declared Jerusalam to be renamed Aeolia Capitolina

Or what about the Christian Crusaders who went to Jerusalam and slaughtered every Jew they came across in the 11th century?

Rounding them up and locking them inside their synagouges. Then setting them on fire.

In reading some of your posts Mr. Fitnuts.

I see that history isn't one of your strong points. :lol:
Jerusalem is a city, not a country, I see you are fluent in straw man arguments.
You aren't much at reading comprehension Mr. Fitnuts.

The Crusaders had to travel across the land to get to the prize of Jerusalm.

As I stated; they killed the Jews they came across.

And as I stated; the Romans kicked all the Jews out of the LAND

How you can call historical facts a strawman argument is beyond me :eek:

When basically, all I did was destroy your idiotic comment about the Jews living there uninterruped for 2000 years.

And then try to blame it on Islam :cuckoo:
Please give a date to these eradication of all the jews from israel.
A link to some historical documentation?

Was it 1000 B.C.
133 AD.?
722 BC?
200 B.C.?
167 B.C?
164 B.C.?
61 B.C.?
A.D. 70 and A.D. 132. In A.D. 135
A.D.638?
When specifically?

The Prohibition of Being Loyal Friends with Disbelievers

This Ayah discourages and forbids taking the enemies of Islam and its people, such as the People of the Book and the polytheists, as friends. These disbelievers mock the most important acts that any person could ever perform, the honorable, pure acts of Islam which include all types of good for this life and the Hereafter. They mock such acts and make them the subject of jest and play, because this is what these acts represent in their misguided minds and cold hearts. Allah said;
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Jerusalem is a city, not a country, I see you are fluent in straw man arguments.
You aren't much at reading comprehension Mr. Fitnuts.

The Crusaders had to travel across the land to get to the prize of Jerusalm.

As I stated; they killed the Jews they came across.

And as I stated; the Romans kicked all the Jews out of the LAND

How you can call historical facts a strawman argument is beyond me :eek:

When basically, all I did was destroy your idiotic comment about the Jews living there uninterruped for 2000 years.

And then try to blame it on Islam :cuckoo:
Please give a date to these eradication of all the jews from israel.
A link to some historical documentation?

Was it 1000 B.C.
133 AD.?
722 BC?
200 B.C.?
167 B.C?
164 B.C.?
61 B.C.?
A.D. 70 and A.D. 132. In A.D. 135
A.D.638?
When specifically?
Are you blind or just dumb?

I put the exact date in my post.

132-135 A.D.

The years of the Second Jewish Revolt

When the Romans defeated the Jews and expelled them from the land.

btw look it up yourself Fitnuts

This Ayah discourages and forbids taking the enemies of Islam and its people, such as the People of the Book and the polytheists, as friends. These disbelievers mock the most important acts that any person could ever perform, the honorable, pure acts of Islam which include all types of good for this life and the Hereafter. They mock such acts and make them the subject of jest and play, because this is what these acts represent in their misguided minds and cold hearts. Allah said;
The Rabbis I know are NOT the enemies of Islam.

And they are NOT polytheists.

So I can take them as friends :eusa_angel:

Mr. Fitnuts you should really read and try to understand the verses you post about. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

The Rabbis I know are NOT the enemies of Islam.

And they are NOT polytheists.

So I can take them as friends :eusa_angel:

Mr. Fitnuts you should really read and try to understand the verses you post about. :cuckoo:
The Prohibition of Taking the Jews, Christians and Enemies of Islam as Friends

Allah forbids His believing servants from having Jews and Christians as friends, because they are the enemies of Islam and its people, may Allah curse them. Allah then states that they are friends of each other and He gives a warning threat to those who do this,

[وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ]

(And if any among you befriends them, then surely he is one of them.)

Gud, and did I say all Jews, no I did not so don't put words into my mouth. I said the ranting of many prominent Jews is on record and that is a fact. You may wish to ignore history and incovenient facts but it does not change anything and certainly not your very narrow mind.

No, that's not all you said. It's in writing and all. Nice try though.

But I understand that bigots have to tell themselves the things you do in order to live with their own hatefulness. To me, bigotry is a mental disease, and I pity people like you who are infected by it.

As for me, I judge people on an individual basis, and as such I meet all sorts of interesting folks. You have no idea how many good things in the world you miss with your attitude. As I said, you have my pity.

You are a really, really, retarded person Mr. Fitnuts.

You posted a link to a different post than the one I was responding to :cuckoo:

Actually, I am the one who is crazy for even engaging you in a dialogue.

Saddly, you know just enough to make gulible or misinformed people think you know what you are talking about.

Anyone who truely knows about Islam. Can quickly see that you are just a shallow cut and paste fool

Who really has NO idea what he is talking about.

jews are evil

just look at them....those damn kosher hotdogs....

and they are fucking penny pinchers....those money saving assholes....

they killed jesus....those damn roman jews....who fulfilled god's prophecy...

and, they cut skin off their penis....holy crap...

how dare those jews defy god and mankind!

What did they do that makes them evil? As far as I know they never held slaves or committed genocide.
If you don't like Kosher hotdogs, don't eat em.
So they save money? Big deal. If you want more money stop spending it on crack.
Yes, a few of them did kill Jesus. They were brainwashed in their own self-cockiness they thought higher of themselves and that they were right about him not being Jesus.
No, they do not cut off their penises.

What did they do that makes them evil? As far as I know they never held slaves or committed genocide.
Have you read Deuteronomy and Numbers?

Of course being Jewish doesn't make a person evil, and Judaism isn't an inherently evil religion. However, its bloody past (as recorded in Jewish holy texts) cannot be ignored.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back