jews are evil

What did they do that makes them evil? As far as I know they never held slaves or committed genocide.
Have you read Deuteronomy and Numbers?

Of course being Jewish doesn't make a person evil, and Judaism isn't an inherently evil religion. However, its bloody past (as recorded in Jewish holy texts) cannot be ignored.

You want a bloody past? I give you Christian England. And I don't have to go back all that far.

What did they do that makes them evil? As far as I know they never held slaves or committed genocide.

Of course being Jewish doesn't make a person evil, and Judaism isn't an inherently evil religion. However, its bloody past (as recorded in Jewish holy texts) cannot be ignored.

You want a bloody past? I give you Christian England. And I don't have to go back all that far.

Do you mean the British Empire or Britain itself?

Do you mean the British Empire or Britain itself?

Good question and it deserves a considered response.

I can point to some terrible, bloody events in English history and as you have indicated, some terrible, bloody events in the Empire. I can probably find - given time - some politico-religious justifications for said events.

Being English doesn't make a person evil, I hasten to add; and English Christianity isn't an inherently evil religion (I mean the state religion of the United Kingdom and its antecedents), however the bloody past of England, Britain and its Empire cannot be ignored.

Of course being Muslim doesn't make a person evil, and Islam isn't an inherently evil religion. However, its bloody present (as recommended in Islamic holy texts and captured on camera) cannot be ignored.

Just testing to see if that statement works for ya. If it doesn't than you may want to rethink the point you made.

Just testing to see if that statement works for ya.
I guess. Fighting for early Muslims wasn't genocidal, though, it was a matter of self-preservation.

If it doesn't than you may want to rethink the point you made.

No thanks.

I'm not talking about early Muslims. I'm talking about right now. If you're going to make statements about groups, be consistent in your standards.

I'm talking about right now. If you're going to make statements about groups, be consistent in your standards.

I wasn't talking about right now.

"However, its bloody past (as recorded in Jewish holy texts) cannot be ignored."

I'm not seeing any inconsistency in my standards...

I'm talking about right now. If you're going to make statements about groups, be consistent in your standards.

I wasn't talking about right now.

"However, its bloody past (as recorded in Jewish holy texts) cannot be ignored."

I'm not seeing any inconsistency in my standards...

I didn't say you were talking about right now. I said I referred to right now.

"Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism"
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth."
"Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism" - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. - Anti-Semitism and Holocaust

Oh, man, I can't decide whether to believe you or Dr. King!

Well, wonder no more. If you take Dr. King's argument as gospel then you run into all sorts of problems with that rule. For example, Jews that are anti-Zionist.

I've known too many Jews to think they're anything less then fabulous....it doesn't mean I like Israeli policies.

Well, wonder no more. If you take Dr. King's argument as gospel then you run into all sorts of problems with that rule. For example, Jews that are anti-Zionist.

I've known too many Jews to think they're anything less then fabulous....it doesn't mean I like Israeli policies.

except that Dr. King was correct... and silly people often do and believe things against their self-interest. ask the average black person how they feel about clarence thomas and whether he in any way represents the intersts of the black community.

btw, there are certainly jews who are "less than fabulous"...... same as every other group has people who are fabulous and less than fabulous.

but good try with the "some of my best friends are.... " thing.

"Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism"
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth."
"Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism" - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. - Anti-Semitism and Holocaust

Oh, man, I can't decide whether to believe you or Dr. King!

you don't like Israel's defending themselves against terrorists?

except that Dr. King was correct... and silly people often do and believe things against their self-interest. ask the average black person how they feel about clarence thomas and whether he in any way represents the intersts of the black community.

The exception is not the rule, however much you might wish it to be. Your idea of self interest and my idea of self interest must be quite different.

btw, there are certainly jews who are "less than fabulous"...... same as every other group has people who are fabulous and less than fabulous.

REALLY? :eek: I would have never guessed! Thank you for enlightening me. :lol:

Well, hey, I think Arabs are fabulous too. I guess you have a problem with me liking people?

*sigh* Jews would be ok if they could just stop bbqing small children and drinking baby smoothies.

Do you feel better now?

but good try with the "some of my best friends are.... " thing.

Sorry, sweetheart, I grew up in Boca Raton. :lol:

Did I say that? :confused:

Cause, you know....sometimes when I forget to take my medication...I forget stuff. So if you could kindly point it out where I said that, I'd be much obliged. :lol:

Did I say that? :confused:

Cause, you know....sometimes when I forget to take my medication...I forget stuff. So if you could kindly point it out where I said that, I'd be much obliged. :lol:

which policies do you disagree with?

The exception is not the rule, however much you might wish it to be. Your idea of self interest and my idea of self interest must be quite different.

you don't know what my idea of self interest is... but i suppose it could be. and it is true that the exception is not the rule which is why people shouldn't trot out the exceptions under the pretense that they are somehow normative.

REALLY? :eek: I would have never guessed! Thank you for enlightening me. :lol:

hey...you're the one who made the comment.

Sorry, sweetheart, I grew up in Boca Raton. :lol:

then you should know that like any other group, some are great.,.. and some suck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back