jews are evil

They are a highly ethnocentric people, and quick to denounce the same tendency in other groups. They are sharp competitors for power and position, and in the United States, quite successful in that mission. The problem is that in achieving these goals, they do unacknowledged damage to other groups.

They are a highly ethnocentric people, and quick to denounce the same tendency in other groups. They are sharp competitors for power and position, and in the United States, quite successful in that mission. The problem is that in achieving these goals, they do unacknowledged damage to other groups.

Seriously? What damage? As far as I know making a profit in spite of being a little different doesn't hurt anyone.

life would be so easy if all the a-holes where one race or one religion...but such is not the case

You might add "or one political party" to that.

Hellooo - my name is Eric Cantor - and I'm the Republican Minority Whip of the House of Representatvies and a leading contender for 2012.

070313_cantor_small1.jpg

Oh yeah - I'm JOOISH!

Seriously? What damage?

Open borders = a destroyed traditional white America. A rabbi once bragged that when the white population of America is washed away in the tide of immigrant color, it will be good for your people because the "Aryan" threat is gone.

Middle East wars = lots of dead white soldiers, 9/11, terrorism, billions of taxes.

"Civil rights" = whites kept out of jobs, forced to subsidize other groups, no freedom of association for whites.

Media gargabe = poisoned white minds.

ACLU = whites denied Christianity.

SPLC = whites denied free speech.

General political/media/education/finance domination = no power for us.

Seriously? What damage?

Open borders = a destroyed traditional white America. A rabbi once bragged that when the white population of America is washed away in the tide of immigrant color, it will be good for your people because the "Aryan" threat is gone.

Middle East wars = lots of dead white soldiers, 9/11, terrorism, billions of taxes.

"Civil rights" = whites kept out of jobs, forced to subsidize other groups, no freedom of association for whites.

Really ... you like to make connections where there are none. ACLU was founded for people with darker skin, and they often work to protect christian rights, you just ignore that.

SPLC .... what the hell does software have to do with anything? (Software Product Line Conference) .... at least try to pick something mainstream enough to appear on the search engine or give some reference to what you are talking about otherwise it's a non-issue.

How do Jews influence these other things you mentioned so much? Inquiring minds want to know ...

jews are evil

just look at them....those damn kosher hotdogs....

and they are fucking penny pinchers....those money saving assholes....

they killed jesus....those damn roman jews....who fulfilled god's prophecy...

and, they cut skin off their penis....holy crap...

how dare those jews defy god and mankind!

You forgot that they rule the world and enjoy drinking the blood of children!:evil:

my parents came from Scotland and I have a nephew married to a palestinian and his brother a girl from the philippines...the clan is growing

I just hope they are not all ignorant arrogant Truthers like you!
Don't forget this is the flame zone!

Every Jew I have worked with or for or have know have always been either an asshole or a ****!!! They are rude fucking people!!!!!

Every Jew I have worked with or for or have know have always been either an asshole or a ****!!! They are rude fucking people!!!!!

You mean you have a job and work??!!! Wow! That is some achievement for someone without a brain.

I'm not Jewish, but you know something pal...they probably acted that way towards you because you show the qualities of BOTH a complete arsehole and a c**t. People like you disgust me in much the same way that dog shit on my shoe disgusts me.

If this is to be the standard of your contribution to these boards, I suspect you'll not be around for long. Shit tends to get flushed pretty quickly. Don't want the smell hanging around too long.

Go get a life sad little man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MviuJeiMd3w]YouTube - Family Guy - Optimus Prime is Jewish[/ame]

Hey, we got the Autobots!

Sounds like a very accurate description of many ethnic groups to me,
William.

In fact, it sounds like an excellent description of the master class which, as I'm sure you must be aware, is comprised of many different ethnics.

Now if you pointed out that among that master class, Jews are more represented (per capita) than probably any other ethnic group in the USA, I'd definitely agree that is probably true.

And since Jews do tend to run their own charities and take better care of their own better than any other ethnics, and since that culture seems to prepare their children for live in this capitalistic dog-eat-dog system better than most cultures tend to, Jews tend to be better off overall when compared to most other ethnics.

From my experience, Jews seem like, generally speaking of course, the smartest ethnic group I know.

And when looks at who gets prizes for science, literature and so forth, we find that once again, the Jews are highly over represented on a per capita basis.

Now I suppose, were I an anti-Jew kind of racist, I'd try to explain that by saying Jews control who wins those contests.

But I rather think the reason they so often rise to the top of the heap in their respective fields probably has to do with the enormous emphasis that the Jews have traditionally put on scholarship.

Face it, William, when our European forefathers were living outside of the Roman Empire clamoring to be allowed in to get away from the Huns and the Tartars, when they were bearly making it, the JEWS of the roman empire had been civilized urban dwellers for a thousand years.

That historical reality of Jews being integrated parts of the most advanced societies that the world had to offer at the time, is STILL manifesting in our world even today.

Jews keep rising to the top because they are smart, and they are clannish, and their culture is long accustomed to thriving in civilizations in a ways that yours and mine are not.

Seriously? What damage?

Really ... you like to make connections where there are none. ACLU was founded for people with darker skin, and they often work to protect christian rights, you just ignore that.

SPLC .... what the hell does software have to do with anything? (Software Product Line Conference) ...

SPLC stands for the Southern Poverty Law Center

A jew run organization that targets white people and limits their free speech.

your such a nitwit KK :cuckoo:

time to go in for the American Presidential kill, eh?

I do believe shogie just hit a new low....

When to comes to Jews, Sho's race envy reminds me of many of my relatives' kind of racism.

They have legitimate complaints about Jewish ethnocentrism, (like complaints aboout the Archie Bunkerstien types) but then they just cannot help themselves from going overboard because of their anger that some Jews are doing better than they are.

My mother in law has been for all her life a serious racist and jew hater.
She was adopted as a child, was raised by a family of snooty WASP bigots in Yonkers.
She learned 40+ years later, after her kids were adults, that her birth parents were a pair of teenagers from jewish families, disgraced by the teen daughter's pregnancy.
Her husband, my father in law, did a genealogical search and discovered his pure English heritage is pure Jewish English. He thought it was cool. His kids thought it was cool.
His wife did not talk to him for a month, was upset that he had found out the truth,
even though she knew years before that she is of 100% Jewish descent.
What's the big deal ? I don't get it.
People are people. Some are good, some are bad, most of us are a little of both.
Palestinians and Israelis are genetically virtually identical. Without name tags, in a room full of mixed Jew-Palest. crowd wearing swimming clothes, you could not tell them apart.
Protestant and Catholic Irish are virtually identical genetically.
We are all mutts.
Mutts make better pets.

So, your mother-in-law is Madeleine Albright?

Forum List

Back