jews are evil

"Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism"
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth."
"Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism" - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. - Anti-Semitism and Holocaust

Oh, man, I can't decide whether to believe you or Dr. King!
Believe neither. MLK did not know what he was talking about on this issue.

What did they do that makes them evil? As far as I know they never held slaves or committed genocide.
Have you read Deuteronomy and Numbers?

Of course being Jewish doesn't make a person evil, and Judaism isn't an inherently evil religion. However, its bloody past (as recorded in Jewish holy texts) cannot be ignored.

Nah I haven't read much of the Bible. I think every religion has their bloody past.

"Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism"
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth."
"Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism" - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. - Anti-Semitism and Holocaust

Oh, man, I can't decide whether to believe you or Dr. King!
Believe neither. MLK did not know what he was talking about on this issue.

And you do! :rolleyes: Man you hold yourself in unjustified high esteem! :eusa_snooty:

What did they do that makes them evil? As far as I know they never held slaves or committed genocide.

Of course being Jewish doesn't make a person evil, and Judaism isn't an inherently evil religion. However, its bloody past (as recorded in Jewish holy texts) cannot be ignored.

Nah I haven't read much of the Bible. I think every religion has their bloody past.

The Pastafarians have committed no such atrocities.

The Pastafarians have committed no such atrocities.

No?

I give you - carbonara! And you thought Torquemada was bad! :D

Jews are evil. As someone who has lived near a synagogue for many years, I can attest to this fact. They hate Arabs and Christians and basically anyone who isn't jewish. They are seethingly jealous of Christians because they are the dammed and will never gain access to God as promised to Christians. I have found anti - western literature in the streets near my home - so if you think they are you 'ALLIES' America, think again.

If you read the Bible, you are warned several times against their inequity.

Mind you, America has become a laughing stock around the world for not condemning Israel for their human rights abuse. Yor are just not taken seriously anymore because your government is so outrageously biased....so much so that many are now calling you 'JEWMERICA'.

Jews are evil. As someone who has lived near a synagogue for many years, I can attest to this fact. They hate Arabs and Christians and basically anyone who isn't jewish. They are seethingly jealous of Christians because they are the dammed and will never gain access to God as promised to Christians. I have found anti - western literature in the streets near my home - so if you think they are you 'ALLIES' America, think again.

Mind you, America has become a laughing stock around the world for not condemning Israel for their human rights abuse. Yor are just not taken seriously anymore because your government is so outrageously biased....so much so that many are now calling you 'JEWMERICA'.

not all jews are evil. the synagogue you refer to; where is it?

i would like to have a word or two with it's rabbi about your allegations.

I disagree. Several of my good friends are Jews and they don't really care about religious differences or the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. The part about the United States may be true, but that's due to our own stupidity and gullibility.

jews are evil

just look at them....those damn kosher hotdogs....

and they are fucking penny pinchers....those money saving assholes....

they killed jesus....those damn roman jews....who fulfilled god's prophecy...

and, they cut skin off their penis....holy crap...

how dare those jews defy god and mankind!

What kind of mushrooms did you put on your pizza?

jews are evil

just look at them....those damn kosher hotdogs....

and they are fucking penny pinchers....those money saving assholes....

they killed jesus....those damn roman jews....who fulfilled god's prophecy...

and, they cut skin off their penis....holy crap...

how dare those jews defy god and mankind!

strawman ...

why would you assume the anti-semite is telling the truth?

hey, loon ... he's making fun of you anti-semites. can't you even tell? :lol:

:cuckoo:

why would you assume the anti-semite is telling the truth?

i don't.

i'd just like an opportunity for to schmooze up a british rabbi.

did you get my note?

Forum List

Back