Jewish Donors Warn Obama on Israel

I wouldn't call Israel an enemy, it's more like a whore John relationship. She wants the money up front and refuses to kiss us.

At least you're discussing something you know something about. For a change.
The US sends about 2B a year. Most of that is spent in the U.S. on supplies, some of it comes with that very stipulation. That pales in comparison to the money the US sends Egypt (2nd largest recipient), the Palestinians, and other freaks of nature.
Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and therefore a natural ally.
Israel funnels lots of intel back to the US on mid-east happenings. It also provides a test ground for many of our weapons systems.
Those calling fr cutting off aid are motivated by jew-hatred. There is no other rational reason.

What topic have I been wrong about? I'm all for aid but against military aid for any country. And I disagree cutting funding is motivated by hate.

Giving money to a country is the same as military aid.

I'm against all foreign aid whether it be to Israel, Libyan Al-Qaeda members, Egypt,, Mexico etc etc.

I guess I have this crazy idea that my american tax dollars should be used for, well, america.

The US sends about 2B a year. Most of that is spent in the U.S. on supplies, some of it comes with that very stipulation. That pales in comparison to the money the US sends Egypt (2nd largest recipient), the Palestinians, and other freaks of nature.
Israel funnels lots of intel back to the US on mid-east happenings. It also provides a test ground for many of our weapons systems.
Those calling fr cutting off aid are motivated by jew-hatred. There is no other rational reason.

We give a lot of money in the ME. The money we give to Egypt is to benefit Israel. The money we give to Jordan is to benefit Israel. The money we give to Lebanon is to benefit Israel. The money we give to the Palestinians is to benefit Israel.

All that money is welfare to Israel.

Gee Jillian you give me a negative rep on this post and it is the absolute truth.

Why do you hate the truth?

Sorry, Jillian, he's right. We have to pay the nations around Israel to not act like barbarians and kill Jews out of irrational hatred.

That's what you meant to say, isn't it, Tinhead?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

We give a lot of money in the ME. The money we give to Egypt is to benefit Israel. The money we give to Jordan is to benefit Israel. The money we give to Lebanon is to benefit Israel. The money we give to the Palestinians is to benefit Israel.

Gee Jillian you give me a negative rep on this post and it is the absolute truth.

Jillian is one of the many posters on this board who if you say something bad about Israeli foreign policy, it's because you're a jew hater.

Israel is the only country in the world that if you criticize it you're accused of the hating the main religion in the country, it defies all levels of basic intelligence.

By LAURA MECKLER
Jewish donors and fund-raisers are warning the Obama re-election campaign that the president is at risk of losing financial support because of concerns about his handling of Israel.

The complaints began early in President Barack Obama's term, centered on a perception that Mr. Obama has been too tough on Israel.

Some Jewish donors say Mr. Obama has pushed Israeli leaders too hard to halt construction of housing settlements in disputed territory, a longstanding element of U.S. policy. Some also worry that Mr. Obama is putting more pressure on the Israelis than the Palestinians to enter peace negotiations, and say they are disappointed Mr. Obama has not visited Israel yet.

One top Democratic fund-raiser, Miami developer Michael Adler, said he urged Obama campaign manager Jim Messina to be "extremely proactive" in countering the perception in the Jewish community that Mr. Obama is too critical of Israel.

Jewish Donors Warn Obama on Israel - WSJ.com

Umm, how much does the US give to Israel each year?
And with f&^k all strings attached too as far as I can see.

Simply because Israel receives funds from the US doesn't in anyway mean that Jewish Organizations are obligated to give to the Messiah's reelection fund.

Sorry, Jillian, he's right. We have to pay the nations around Israel to not act like barbarians and kill Jews out of irrational hatred.

A propagandist could interpret it in that way. Remember that is was Israel that invaded and occupied Palestine. Not a move that wins the heats and minds of the locals.

The anti-semitism card is played reflexively on issues regarding Israel. You have to learn to expect it, to live with it, and to ignore it.

It's not your fault these people have no other argument.

"Israeli Troops Shoot U.S. Student in Head with High-Velocity Tear Gas Canister

"I was shot at close range with a high-velocity metal tear gas canister... When it hit me, it tore off a part of my scalp," says Christopher Whitman, a 25-year-old American student and activist who was seriously injured when he was shot by Israeli forces while attending a West Bank protest on Friday.

"At the time of the shooting, Whitman was recording video of the weekly nonviolent protest against the Israeli separation wall in the West Bank. Several Palestinians were also injured during the protest."

Not that Obama or any other Republican or Democrat occupying the White House will ever hold Israel accountable for its occupation of Palestine.

Israeli Troops Shoot U.S. Student in Head with High-Velocity Tear Gas Canister

LMAO!! and were supposed to feel sorry for some asshat who is in another country causing problems the little twit should have been jailed.

Jillian is one of the many posters on this board who if you say something bad about Israeli foreign policy, it's because you're a jew hater.

Israel is the only country in the world that if you criticize it you're accused of the hating the main religion in the country, it defies all levels of basic intelligence.
Tinmore IS a Jew-hater. If you don't recognize that, I have to question your intelligence.

What topic have I been wrong about? I'm all for aid but against military aid for any country. And I disagree cutting funding is motivated by hate.

Giving money to a country is the same as military aid.

I'm against all foreign aid whether it be to Israel, Libyan Al-Qaeda members, Egypt,, Mexico etc etc.

I guess I have this crazy idea that my american tax dollars should be used for, well, america.

Maybe we should have a food for guns program in the Middle East.

A propagandist could interpret it in that way. Remember that is was Israel that invaded and occupied Palestine. Not a move that wins the heats and minds of the locals.

Yeah, I guess if the UN set up a Hispanic state in the US southwest and ceded it to Mexico, any US objections would be 'irrational'.

Still bitterly clinging to your terrorist-whitewashing revisionist history, I see. Same as it ever was.

pals were jordanian.

learn history.

the terrorist supporting propagandist is a compulsive liar.

Tinmore IS a Jew-hater. If you don't recognize that, I have to question your intelligence.

Haven't seen it on this thread, maybe he has on other threads that I haven't seen but certainly not here.

Here's how most Israel-Palestine convos go;

"I disagree with how Israel is handling the Palestine situation."

"You Jew hater!! Stop advocating for another Holocaust!! Hitler's BAAACCCKKK!!!!"

We should not give the terrorist state of Israel one single penny.

Israel is not our 51st State.

But many Americans and our government act like it is.

In reality they are not our friend but our worst enemy. :evil:

hitlerdancecopyao1.jpg

How many years will anti-Nazi propaganda be good for?

We should not give the terrorist state of Israel one single penny.

Israel is not our 51st State.

But many Americans and our government act like it is.

In reality they are not our friend but our worst enemy. :evil:

I wouldn't call Israel an enemy, it's more like a whore John relationship. She wants the money up front and refuses to kiss us.

You got it right except your last sentence. Many oppose ALL foreign aid and it has nothing to do with religion.
But you are right. Religion bashing, other than Christian, is popular these days and for a long time with the Jewish religion.

pals were jordanian.

learn history.

Oh really? How many Palestinians from Jaffa had ever been to Jordan before 1948?

the terrorist supporting propagandist is a compulsive liar.
He has to be, otherwise he couldn't support terrorists.

Forum List

Back