Jewish Donors Warn Obama on Israel

Jillian is one of the many posters on this board who if you say something bad about Israeli foreign policy, it's because you're a jew hater.

Israel is the only country in the world that if you criticize it you're accused of the hating the main religion in the country, it defies all levels of basic intelligence.
Tinmore IS a Jew-hater. If you don't recognize that, I have to question your intelligence.

Haven't seen it on this thread, maybe he has on other threads that I haven't seen but certainly not here.

Here's how most Israel-Palestine convos go;

"I disagree with how Israel is handling the Palestine situation."

"You Jew hater!! Stop advocating for another Holocaust!! Hitler's BAAACCCKKK!!!!"

Yeah, not so much.

We should not give the terrorist state of Israel one single penny.

Israel is not our 51st State.

But many Americans and our government act like it is.

In reality they are not our friend but our worst enemy. :evil:

hitlerdancecopyao1.jpg

How many years will anti-Nazi propaganda be good for?

Depends. How many years will braindead assholes advocate the Final Solution?

Of COURSE we give Foreign Aid to Egypt with the intent keeping the peace in the Mideast.

Saying so does NOT make one anti-semite OR anti-Isreali, either

Egypt has averaged just over $2 billion every year since 1979, when Egypt struck a peace treaty with Israel [3] following the Camp David Peace Accords, according to a Congressional Research Service report from 2009.

Jill if you're neg repping people for posting THAT?

I believe that you are doing Jews AND ISRAEL a disservice.

Tinmore IS a Jew-hater. If you don't recognize that, I have to question your intelligence.

Haven't seen it on this thread, maybe he has on other threads that I haven't seen but certainly not here.

"You Jew hater!! Stop advocating for another Holocaust!! Hitler's BAAACCCKKK!!!!"

Yeah, not so much.

It's already happened on this thread, immediately, Jillian wasted no time pulling the anti-Jew card.

My god if I ever said I don't like the taste of gefilte fish she might have an emotional breakdown.

Pretend there aren't any Jews in Israel, and then make your defense of our entanglement with that nation and our subservience to its lobby.

Go ahead.

Sorry, Jillian, he's right. We have to pay the nations around Israel to not act like barbarians and kill Jews out of irrational hatred.

That's what you meant to say, isn't it, Tinhead?

A propagandist could interpret it in that way. Remember that is was Israel that invaded and occupied Palestine. Not a move that wins the heats and minds of the locals.

pals were jordanian.

learn history.

Philistines have been living in Palestine since the days of the Canannites.

Yeah, not so much.

It's already happened on this thread, immediately, Jillian wasted no time pulling the anti-Jew card.

My god if I ever said I don't like the taste of gefilte fish she might have an emotional breakdown.

My goodness, you're not very bright. Jillian's seen Tinmore's posts in other threads. She knows he hates Jews.

Capitol Hill is Israeli Occupied Territory.

Read a book called They dare to speak out.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/They-Dare-Speak-Out-Institutions/dp/155652482X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305811443&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: They Dare to Speak Out: People and Institutions Confront Israel's Lobby (9781556524820): Paul Findley: Books[/ame]

The anti-semite card, and the race card (as in African-American)

come from the same deck. Some of you need to ponder that.

What card do they pull when american jews speak out against Israel or when soldiers in the IDF refuse their orders or speak out against their own government?

The Uncle Tom card?

The anti-semite card, and the race card (as in African-American)

come from the same deck. Some of you need to ponder that.

What card do they pull when american jews speak out against Israel or when soldiers in the IDF refuse their orders or speak out against their own government?

The Uncle Tom card?

The "self-hating jews" or "left wing Jews card".

We give a lot of money in the ME. The money we give to Egypt is to benefit Israel. The money we give to Jordan is to benefit Israel. The money we give to Lebanon is to benefit Israel. The money we give to the Palestinians is to benefit Israel.

All that money is welfare to Israel.

Gee Jillian you give me a negative rep on this post and it is the absolute truth.

Why do you hate the truth?

Jillian is one of the many posters on this board who if you say something bad about Israeli foreign policy, it's because you're a jew hater.

Israel is the only country in the world that if you criticize it you're accused of the hating the main religion in the country, it defies all levels of basic intelligence.

But its' true.
No one gets their panties in a wad over Indonesia. No one campaigns for cutting funding to Indonesia. No one protests Indonesian speakers at universities. No one is concerned with how Indonesians treat ethnic minorities in the country.
So why is Israel different?
Anti-semitism is the ugly reason.

Considering the region Isreal is in and their government, society and military we would be DAMN FOOLS not to be allies with them.

A propagandist could interpret it in that way. Remember that is was Israel that invaded and occupied Palestine. Not a move that wins the heats and minds of the locals.

pals were jordanian.

learn history.

Philistines have been living in Palestine since the days of the Canannites.

Except Philistines aren't Palestinians. Actually Palestinians are just Jordanians by another name.
There was a two state solution in 1948. And Jordan was teh Arab state. Israel should deport the Palis to Jordan and get on with life.

Gee Jillian you give me a negative rep on this post and it is the absolute truth.

Why do you hate the truth?

But its' true.
No one gets their panties in a wad over Indonesia. No one campaigns for cutting funding to Indonesia. No one protests Indonesian speakers at universities. No one is concerned with how Indonesians treat ethnic minorities in the country.
So why is Israel different?
Anti-semitism is the ugly reason.

Good point, because Indonesia and Israel get equal coverage in american news, yet for some reason people speak against the Israeli government more.

I can't turn on the news without hearing some Indonesia story, where are all the threads?!?!?!?! People aren't starting Indonesia threads cuz they're Jew haters!!!!!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Umm, how much does the US give to Israel each year?
And with f&^k all strings attached too as far as I can see.

How much does the Government give to all those Muslim Terrorist countries?

Unfortunately for those Muslim Terrorist countries, much of what your Government spends on them is distributed in the form of high explosive.

Like Pakistan that we provides billions a year too! The allowed OBL to remain in a mansion and life in comfort. They consistly hide taliban and Al Qaeda leaders. They take our money and military aid in order to fight our true allie in the region - India. They are supports to terrorism. I wouldn't be surprised if we fight out the Pakistani military had an active role in Afghanistani years down the line!

Forum List

Back