Jewish Dems Start to Abandon Obama

nice!

I'm sure that it doesn't validate criticism of jewish influence in America by pointing out that a President can't be elected without jewish support.

:lol:

ps, the only thing this thread confirms is which "Americans" put Israel first. If a muslim were to imply something similar we'd see Fox News calling for a ban on mosque building again. But, there always IS a double standard for the chosen, isn't there.

nice!

I'm sure that it doesn't validate criticism of jewish influence in America by pointing out that a President can't be elected without jewish support.

ps, the only thing this thread confirms is which "Americans" put Israel first. If a muslim were to imply something similar we'd see Fox News calling for a ban on mosque building again. But, there always IS a double standard for the chosen, isn't there.

Facts are facts he needs thier support to win certain key states and Jews vote.

great... I hope every jew in America that can vote will vote against Obama... Obama has dissed the state of Isreal and doesn't deserve their vote. the only true democratic government in the middle east and he disses them..

All Americans, not just Jews, should question why Obama has dissed the only true democracy in the region while continuing to send billions of our tax dollars to dictatorships and corrupt governments that hate us.

nice!

Please explain two things for me.

1) why does showing disappoprval for how a president treats an ally imply that those same people are putting the ally ahead of their own country?

2) Why is it demed as Fox calling for the banning of Mosque building just because they reported on groups of people that were agauinst the building of a mosque in a certain location?

nice!

Facts are facts he needs thier support to win certain key states and Jews vote.

Sounds mighty anti-semitic to me. Are you a skinhead ?

obama doesn't need zionists to win. as soon as they have no voice in our government, our foreign policy can become sane

true. I wonder how many people have any clue how much money is given to Israel....and how much is ever paid back. :eusa_whistle:

doesn't matter ... at least they don't hate us the way the rest of the mid east does..

would you give money to your enemy or your friend?

Umm... what's the basis of that hatred? Oh yeah... because they are "evil doers" and "Freedom Haters". I keep forgetting.

Good for them, I pray they don't vote for Obama again.

But I also hope with equal enthusiasm that they don't vote for a status quo republican either.

obama doesn't need zionists to win. as soon as they have no voice in our government, our foreign policy can become sane

true. I wonder how many people have any clue how much money is given to Israel....and how much is ever paid back. :eusa_whistle:

Hamas doesn't pay us back either, what's your point?

The only people I've ever encoutered who say such things as that invariably are educated via worldNUTdaily and chain emails.

The US has never given a cent to hamas. The US has "loaned" (cough cough cough) aircraft carriers full of cash to Israel, and continue to do so, each and every year.

doesn't matter ... at least they don't hate us the way the rest of the mid east does..

would you give money to your enemy or your friend?

Umm... what's the basis of that hatred? Oh yeah... because they are "evil doers" and "Freedom Haters". I keep forgetting.

So tell me...

Why do they hate us?

And lets just say there is a valid reason (and likely there is).....

Do you agree with indiscirminate violence against a group of people becuase you hate the actions of a few?

Jews are not single issue voters. Most of the more rabid pro Israel natter comes from the american Protestant right who have religious reasons for wanting Israel to do well. These are people who seriously worry American Jewry.
In 1980 Carter had garnered the reputation as a bit of a sell out. He would put a US ally out on limb, and the proceed to cut it off. In 1980 Carter's behavior to Israel was a major factor, but not the only one.
The Jewish vote isn't that big a deal unless it comes into play. They make up less than 3% of the voting age population, but they have a 95% participation rate, which does give them something like 7% of the total vote considering blacks participate at like 15% and Hispanics even less.
Republican politicians don't cozy up to Israel because they expect to garner Jewish support. Jews vote for Democrats 90% of the time. Almost entirely on US domestic issues.

Obama's big support came from a surge of minority and youth voters. They voted for change, and they got same old same old, but worse.

Jewish voters would have to be really disgusted with Obama in order to vote for a generic republican.

However, Jewish voters who might consider a republican vote next year face several very bad choices as far as they are concerned. The republican choice is entirely very weird evangelicals of whom the most rational is Romney. In order to vote for a Republican this cycle, an American jew would have to hold their nose very very hard.

Failing a really catastrophic error by Obama, he will still get that guaranteed 7% of the vote. Especially if the Republican is Palin, Bachman or Cain. Jews might be more willing to vote for Romney, but it is still very unlikely.

Obama's real worry is that blacks, Hispanics and youth are getting bored with him, and are tuning him out. Minority voters go back to their usual participation rates, he is toast.

FL is the big one because they are swing vote that remains loyal to Democrats in FL. However, NY is another one. They made up 9-10% of the population in NY and they make up even a bigger share of the voters, since they tend to vote in higher numbers then other groups. They are also one of the most important donor groups in NY! Take the Jews out of New York and they state would be in play every year! The Jews have kept NY solidly blue for years. If any Republican could get a majority Jewish vote them could win the state! However, 90% of the Jews still vote D, so the state is never in play.

And I wouldn't get your hopes up. Most American Jews of all ages follow their first religion, liberalism. Expect another 90%+ support of Obama in 2012!

See Jillian's support of Obama for proof!

Hopefully this will happen all we need is enough Jews to switch and vote against Obama in a few key states, FL, OH, MI Ect.. If this happens Obama will lose.:cool:

The spin about Obama showing Israel “tough love” isn’t convincing people primarily because, unlike Democratic leaders of the past whose affection for Israel was not doubted, many Jews have been forced to come to the conclusion the president simply does not have the same warm feelings for Israel most Americans share.

Democrats are right to mock Jewish Republicans who predict a shift in Jewish voting patterns every four years. But the problem the Democrats face doesn’t stem from the fact the GOP has become a pro-Israel stronghold. The threat to the Democrats’ stranglehold on the Jewish vote comes from their own party’s leader.

It bears repeating the record 40 percent of the Jewish vote Ronald Reagan garnered in 1980 had more to do with Jimmy Carter’s hostility to Israel than his own appeal. Carter’s loyalists tried to convince Jews of his support back then too, but large numbers didn’t buy it. The same may be true of Obama. It’s true most Jewish Democrats are not one-issue voters and many truly would never vote for a Republican. But few are being fooled by Democratic attempts to get them to ignore their own gut feelings about the president. The Democrats are bleeding Jewish support and fundraising. The only question now is how great the decline in Jewish votes for Obama will be next year.

Jewish Dems Start to Abandon Obama « Commentary Magazine

Jews are not single issue voters. Most of the more rabid pro Israel natter comes from the american Protestant right who have religious reasons for wanting Israel to do well. These are people who seriously worry American Jewry.
Very true, but they are a single party voting bloc. Antisemites always scream that they vote only for Israel, but they consistently vote for candidates that aren't as friendly to Israel. For example, the Jews hated Huckabee, even though he was BY FAR the most pro-Israel candidate in the crowd during the primaries. They supported Obama (and will against), when he was the least.

And Jews should support the Evangelicals! Not because of their support of Israel, but because of their values! Evangelicals are some of the best people around. They are some of the most accepting (unless your gay), kindness, friendliest, hard working and definitely the most charitable!

In 1980 Carter had garnered the reputation as a bit of a sell out. He would put a US ally out on limb, and the proceed to cut it off. In 1980 Carter's behavior to Israel was a major factor, but not the only one.
The Jewish vote isn't that big a deal unless it comes into play. They make up less than 3% of the voting age population, but they have a 95% participation rate, which does give them something like 7% of the total vote considering blacks participate at like 15% and Hispanics even less.
Jews don't make up a large amount of the population in total, but they are important voting blocs in some states (including some electoral giant states that change elections), since the Jews tend to remain in large numbers in really only 10 states.

Major ones: FL (3 largest electoral vote), NY (9% of population and even bigger percent of voting population and probably the most important donor group), MY (people don't realize that Jews have help keep this state Blue, make up 4-5% of state), MA (ditto), D.C. (Jews make up 5.1 of D.C. and even bigger voting bloc), NJ (big electoral college state and Jews make up 5-6%) and CT (Jews make up 3-4%, like MY and MA there 90%+ loyalty helps keep it blue).

Secondary: CA, even though their are 1.2 mil (3% of population), the Latino leaning left keep them blue, the most important group for Republicans are the 10% asians population. PA (3%), IL (<3%) and NV (3%)!

Others: OH, NV

Republican politicians don't cozy up to Israel because they expect to garner Jewish support. Jews vote for Democrats 90% of the time. Almost entirely on US domestic issues.
They do it because its the right thing to do! :cool:

Obama's big support came from a surge of minority and youth voters. They voted for change, and they got same old same old, but worse.
Also because the mortgage bubble that Clinton started bursted right before the election!

Jewish voters would have to be really disgusted with Obama in order to vote for a generic republican.
Not going to happen!

However, Jewish voters who might consider a republican vote next year face several very bad choices as far as they are concerned. The republican choice is entirely very weird evangelicals of whom the most rational is Romney. In order to vote for a Republican this cycle, an American jew would have to hold their nose very very hard.
Jews should support a moral man like Romney! He is my second choice!

Failing a really catastrophic error by Obama, he will still get that guaranteed 7% of the vote. Especially if the Republican is Palin, Bachman or Cain. Jews might be more willing to vote for Romney, but it is still very unlikely.
Americans in general should support Palin or Bachmann because they are unqualified, but Cain is the best AMERICAN candidate to come along in a while. If he doesn't get voted in, then Americans in general will lose!

Obama's real worry is that blacks, Hispanics and youth are getting bored with him, and are tuning him out. Minority voters go back to their usual participation rates, he is toast.
I guarantee you see a SHARP decline in the African American and Youth vote, not so sure about the Latino vote. However, I see the Latino vote staying close to the 60-40 that Obama got in 2008, because CA is so big and liberal, but I see Latinos across the nation spliting the vote 50-50 (the exceptions are FL and TX which usually produce a majority R)!

Bluah,

Obviously as a certifiable LIEberroid your response of "turkey" is derogatory to Israel, or Jews.

My question is: In your obviously mentally deficient mind, how does the term "turkey" have any connection with the issue in question ?

IOW, why not use the word "chair", or "pencil" etc., instead ?????

Are you, as a demented LIEberrhoid implying ......... that the person making the statement you're responding to is a "turkey", i.e. a brainless bird (i.e., what YOU are ????) ??????
You're just a turkey man.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bmJJu9wWOE]YouTube - &#x202a;MADTV Chyna skit 2&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

No, but seriously, he means Turkey the country, the country between Greece and the Caucuses that is a secular democracy and NATO member(which has received billions of dollars of US Arms). Do you need me to point it out on a map to you?

LIAR,

Are you calling me a "turkey" because I pointed out an IRREFUTABLE FACT that Israel is our ONLY True Ally in the fucked-up Mid East with all the fucking crazy-arsed Muslims frothing at their orifices with hatred towards America ????

Listen you fucking LIEberrhoid IGNORANT FOOL, Turkey is not our true ally in the Mid East.....if anything that fucking country could be considered OUR ENEMY because those arseholes OBSTRUCTED any of our troop movement and logistical supplies across their territory in the IRAQ WAR !!!

You have the unmitigated and unadulterated gall to lecture me on Turkey and its location ????? When you don't have a FUCKING CLUE what you are babbling about !?!?!?

Mustafa Kemal Pasha Ataturk destroyed Islam in Turkey.......and secularized Turkey FOR A WHILE !!!! YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT !!! However, AT THE PRESENT TIME whether Turkey is a NATO member or not, and whether it's receiving billions of dollars from America (because of the idiots in our govt) ......the bottom line is that TURKEY for all intents and purpose IS NOT OUR ALLY !!! Just as PALESTINE is not our ally even though Palestine is receiving hundreds of millions of our dollars in aid !!!

If you had a nanogram of knowledge about Turkey you'd know that Turkey is, AT THE PRESENT TIME, under TOTAL CONTROL of the fucking Muslims !!! Turkey is NO LONGER a secularized democracy.

So, you LIEberrhoid IGNORAMUS, flush yourself and your bogus babbling down the nearest toilet bowl !!!

Last edited:
great... I hope every jew in America that can vote will vote against Obama... Obama has dissed the state of Isreal and doesn't deserve their vote. the only true democratic government in the middle east and he disses them..

turkey?

Bluah,

Obviously as a certifiable LIEberrhoid your response of "turkey" is derogatory to Israel, or Jews.

My question is: In your obviously mentally deficient mind, how does the term "turkey" have any connection with the issue in question ?

IOW, why not use the word "chair", or "pencil" etc., instead ?????

Are you, as a demented LIEberrhoid implying ......... that the person making the statement you're responding to is a "turkey", i.e. a brainless bird (i.e., what YOU are ????) ??????

turkey is a democracy and its in the middle east. I think you need your brain checked

I just figured they voted for Barry Boy because he was a Dem.

Hell, they probably would have voted for Jack the Ripper, Attila the Hun, John Wayne Gacey, Ted Bundy or good old Mickey Mouse as long as he was a Dem.

Rather like TDM.

Hmmm. I didnt take you as one who was hostile to Jews.

anti-semitism-stiffled.jpg

If you are anti-semitic, don't let that stop you from posting. If you don't post because of it, you are simply a coward.

I just figured they voted for Barry Boy because he was a Dem.

Hell, they probably would have voted for Jack the Ripper, Attila the Hun, John Wayne Gacey, Ted Bundy or good old Mickey Mouse as long as he was a Dem.

Rather like TDM.

LOL as bad as that sounds its true! My father is a Jewish millionaire. He made his money the old fashion way, on his own and through hard work. He considers himself an independent, but he has always voted Democratic and is a Obama supporter. I can't sway him. He buys into the crap that things are bad, but Obama's policies avoided a Depression!

Very true, but they are a single party voting bloc. Antisemites always scream that they vote only for Israel, but they consistently vote for candidates that aren't as friendly to Israel. For example, the Jews hated Huckabee, even though he was BY FAR the most pro-Israel candidate in the crowd during the primaries. They supported Obama (and will against), when he was the least.

And Jews should support the Evangelicals! Not because of their support of Israel, but because of their values! Evangelicals are some of the best people around. They are some of the most accepting (unless your gay), kindness, friendliest, hard working and definitely the most charitable!

Jews don't make up a large amount of the population in total, but they are important voting blocs in some states (including some electoral giant states that change elections), since the Jews tend to remain in large numbers in really only 10 states.

Major ones: FL (3 largest electoral vote), NY (9% of population and even bigger percent of voting population and probably the most important donor group), MY (people don't realize that Jews have help keep this state Blue, make up 4-5% of state), MA (ditto), D.C. (Jews make up 5.1 of D.C. and even bigger voting bloc), NJ (big electoral college state and Jews make up 5-6%) and CT (Jews make up 3-4%, like MY and MA there 90%+ loyalty helps keep it blue).

Secondary: CA, even though their are 1.2 mil (3% of population), the Latino leaning left keep them blue, the most important group for Republicans are the 10% asians population. PA (3%), IL (<3%) and NV (3%)!

Others: OH, NV

They do it because its the right thing to do! :cool:

Also because the mortgage bubble that Clinton started bursted right before the election!

Not going to happen!

Jews should support a moral man like Romney! He is my second choice!

Americans in general should support Palin or Bachmann because they are unqualified, but Cain is the best AMERICAN candidate to come along in a while. If he doesn't get voted in, then Americans in general will lose!

I guarantee you see a SHARP decline in the African American and Youth vote, not so sure about the Latino vote. However, I see the Latino vote staying close to the 60-40 that Obama got in 2008, because CA is so big and liberal, but I see Latinos across the nation spliting the vote 50-50 (the exceptions are FL and TX which usually produce a majority R)!

The Latino vote will increase for Obama. You have it backward.

Forum List

Back