Jewish Dems Start to Abandon Obama

I think there is a major difference, though, between them and now.

32 years ago, more Jewish-Americans identified with Israel. Today, they are a little embarrassed by it. Zionism has become crazy Uncle Moshe screaming about Hitler to your Goyim friends at your bat-Mitzvah. A recent poll showed that 50% of Jewish Americans under 35 would not see the destruction of Israel as a personal tragedy.

Israel's main supporters in the US today are the Fundementalists Christians who think we need Israel to exist so Jesus can come back and even all the scores for them.

And really, Obama's policy isn't really that different than Bush-43's or Clintons or even most of the PM's of Israel. EVERYONE sane realizes that there needs to be a two-state solution. Israel can't keep treating Arabs as a second class citizenry like South Africa did to it's blacks, and they can't assimilate them into the political structure where Hamas and Fatah get seats on the Knesset. So really, dividing up the place is really the only way to go. It's just an argument of where the lines get drawn.

:lol: Thats a joke right? you can't be that clueless and were is this poll you sight? Post it or don't mention, it I have not meet these Jews

Kiddo, you by yourself, are no more no less a sounding board on this issue than anybody else. Don't like it, don't participate.

I don't quote polls unless I post them.:eusa_whistle:

What do you know about it Jake? Stick to subjects you know something about. Fundamentalists Christians are some of the biggest supporters of Israel and the Jews

‪Christians United for Israel Overview‬‏ - YouTube

Fundamentalist Christians think that in the end times Jews will convert to Chiristianity or die with other non-believers. Guess they have their eyes on Israel.

Does it matter what they believe? Jews are waiting for the Messiah so are those Christians I guess that'll all be sorted out when the time comes but until then the goal is the same protect Israel .:cool: Oh.. the "die" part makes it sound very evil congrats hater.

What do you know about it Jake? Stick to subjects you know something about. Fundamentalists Christians are some of the biggest supporters of Israel and the Jews

Fundamentalist Christians think that in the end times Jews will convert to Chiristianity or die with other non-believers. Guess they have their eyes on Israel.

Does it matter what they believe? Jews are waiting for the Messiah so are those Christians I guess that'll all be sorted out when the time comes but until then the goal is the same protect Israel .:cool: Oh.. the "die" part makes it sound very evil congrats hater.
Do you have a nicer way of saying "die"? :lol:

:lol: Thats a joke right? you can't be that clueless and were is this poll you sight? Post it or don't mention, it I have not meet these Jews

I don't usually bother responding to illiterates...

It's "Cite" not "sight".

It's "where" not "were".

And frankly, I'm pretty sick of my country getting dragged into war after war so you guys can play, "But the Invisible Sky Pixie love me bestest" game.

There is no God. Learn to deal.

This is from a pro-Zionist website...

Young American Jews & Israel

Sociologists Stephen Cohen and Ari Kelman have now confirmed what everyone already knew: Young American Jews do not care very much about Israel. They are not just apathetic about Israel, that indifference is "giving way to downright alienation," write Cohen and Kelman.

More than half of Jews under 35 said that they would not view the destruction of Israel as a personal tragedy.

(Snip)

What young Jews under 35 feel towards Israel goes beyond apathy to outright resentment. Israel complicates their social lives and muddies their political identity. Only 54% profess to be comfortable with the idea of a Jewish state at all. In Europe and on elite American campuses, internationalism and a world-without-borders are the rage. The Jews of Israel, with their stubborn insistence on protecting their nation-state, are, as always, out-of-sync.

God does exist, He believes in you, and we don't really care if you believe or not. You will, no doubt about it.

Now, nothing that has been written in this thread has given any solid frame of reference that Jews are going to desert Obama, nothing.

What happens to Jews during the rapture?

I don't usually bother responding to illiterates...

It's "Cite" not "sight".

It's "where" not "were".

And frankly, I'm pretty sick of my country getting dragged into war after war so you guys can play, "But the Invisible Sky Pixie love me bestest" game.

There is no God. Learn to deal.

This is from a pro-Zionist website...

Young American Jews & Israel

Sociologists Stephen Cohen and Ari Kelman have now confirmed what everyone already knew: Young American Jews do not care very much about Israel. They are not just apathetic about Israel, that indifference is "giving way to downright alienation," write Cohen and Kelman.

More than half of Jews under 35 said that they would not view the destruction of Israel as a personal tragedy.

(Snip)

What young Jews under 35 feel towards Israel goes beyond apathy to outright resentment. Israel complicates their social lives and muddies their political identity. Only 54% profess to be comfortable with the idea of a Jewish state at all. In Europe and on elite American campuses, internationalism and a world-without-borders are the rage. The Jews of Israel, with their stubborn insistence on protecting their nation-state, are, as always, out-of-sync.

No big surprise there young Liberal Jews want to forget they are Jews, it complicates their liberal lives, they just want to be like everybody else too bad it can't happen.

Last edited:
God does exist, He believes in you, and we don't really care if you believe or not. You will, no doubt about it.

Now, nothing that has been written in this thread has given any solid frame of reference that Jews are going to desert Obama, nothing.

Just throwing it out there for discussion, Contrary to your belief it wont take much for Obama to lose FL,OH,MI and thats all we need to get that idiot out.:cool:

Hey, if you want to believe in your magic sky man and his son the zombie made of wafers, you can, knock yourself out. It's a free country, and as long as you don't try to impose your bronze age superstitions on the rest of us, no problema, man.

Frankly, I take great comfort in the fact the God of the bible is a fairy tale, because he's really a nasty piece of work. There's really nothing redeeming about him. He drowns babies because they didn't turn out the way he wanted them to. Even if he did exist, he wouldn't be worthy of anyone's worship.

Now the reason why American Jews probably won't abandon Obama over Israel is because they don't care about Israel. They are the distant cousins they stopped caring about years ago. It's just not that important to them. Especially when such small stakes are being fought over. ( I mean seriously, where the lines are being drawn, not that there are lines being drawn.) The right wing doesn't care about Israel either, other than they want it there so Jesus can come back and even all the scores.

Israel will inevitably be eliminated by sheer demographics. The Arab populations is growing, the Jewish population isn't. If we can just keep them from nuking each other until they learn to deal, that would be an accomplishment.

great... I hope every jew in America that can vote will vote against Obama... Obama has dissed the state of Isreal and doesn't deserve their vote. the only true democratic government in the middle east and he disses them..

All Americans, not just Jews, should question why Obama has dissed the only true democracy in the region while continuing to send billions of our tax dollars to dictatorships and corrupt governments that hate us.
Perhaps we would keep our friends close or enemies closer?

There is no tough love on Israel. We still send the biggest welfare nation on the Earth billions are constantly vote against the world at the UN in Israel's benefit.

Tough love would be cutting them off aid and becoming neutral with them. However, Republican love the warfare/welfare state and Israel is a prime example of it.

Just throwing it out there for discussion, Contrary to your belief it wont take much for Obama to lose FL,OH,MI and thats all we need to get that idiot out.:cool:

What rids us of Obama is when Most americans realize he doesn't have a clue how to fix the economy. Most Americans would happily throw Israel under the bus for $2.00 a gallon gas.

Given the high number of Arabs in Michigan, his pro-Palestinian stance probably helps him.

No big surprise there young Liberal Jews want to forget they are Jews, it complicates their liberal lives, they just want to be like everybody else too bad it can't happen.

Why not? Frankly, tolerance is its own insideous trap. When everyone is so accepting, you kind of come off like a stick in the mud sticking to a silly belief that hasn't helped you all that much.

Hey, if you want to believe in your magic sky man and his son the zombie made of wafers, you can, knock yourself out. It's a free country, and as long as you don't try to impose your bronze age superstitions on the rest of us, no problema, man.

Frankly, I take great comfort in the fact the God of the bible is a fairy tale, because he's really a nasty piece of work. There's really nothing redeeming about him. He drowns babies because they didn't turn out the way he wanted them to. Even if he did exist, he wouldn't be worthy of anyone's worship.

Now the reason why American Jews probably won't abandon Obama over Israel is because they don't care about Israel. They are the distant cousins they stopped caring about years ago. It's just not that important to them. Especially when such small stakes are being fought over. ( I mean seriously, where the lines are being drawn, not that there are lines being drawn.) The right wing doesn't care about Israel either, other than they want it there so Jesus can come back and even all the scores.

Israel will inevitably be eliminated by sheer demographics. The Arab populations is growing, the Jewish population isn't. If we can just keep them from nuking each other until they learn to deal, that would be an accomplishment.

Really? your delusional idiot, that poll is only a minority of Jews and if that were actually the case Obama and all these other lib politicians wouldn't try to cover up the fact that they are anti-Israel. All you atheist sound the same to me, miserable little men generally.

This has always baffled me. Why are so many American Jews first Jewish and then American second?

I agree that if he loses those states he will undoubtedly lose the election. Right now, though, Mitt is the only who polls with BHO. I will vote for Mitt, will you?

What rids us of Obama is when Most americans realize he doesn't have a clue how to fix the economy. Most Americans would happily throw Israel under the bus for $2.00 a gallon gas.

Given the high number of Arabs in Michigan, his pro-Palestinian stance probably helps him.

Getting rid of Obama and his EPA will bring gas prices down, Israel has nothing to do with it.

Why not? Frankly, tolerance is its own insideous trap. When everyone is so accepting, you kind of come off like a stick in the mud sticking to a silly belief that hasn't helped you all that much.

There's no tolerance..Look around, I'm realist

Forum List

Back