Jewish Dems Start to Abandon Obama

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Hopefully this will happen all we need is enough Jews to switch and vote against Obama in a few key states, FL, OH, MI Ect.. If this happens Obama will lose.:cool:

The spin about Obama showing Israel “tough love” isn’t convincing people primarily because, unlike Democratic leaders of the past whose affection for Israel was not doubted, many Jews have been forced to come to the conclusion the president simply does not have the same warm feelings for Israel most Americans share.

Democrats are right to mock Jewish Republicans who predict a shift in Jewish voting patterns every four years. But the problem the Democrats face doesn’t stem from the fact the GOP has become a pro-Israel stronghold. The threat to the Democrats’ stranglehold on the Jewish vote comes from their own party’s leader.

It bears repeating the record 40 percent of the Jewish vote Ronald Reagan garnered in 1980 had more to do with Jimmy Carter’s hostility to Israel than his own appeal. Carter’s loyalists tried to convince Jews of his support back then too, but large numbers didn’t buy it. The same may be true of Obama. It’s true most Jewish Democrats are not one-issue voters and many truly would never vote for a Republican. But few are being fooled by Democratic attempts to get them to ignore their own gut feelings about the president. The Democrats are bleeding Jewish support and fundraising. The only question now is how great the decline in Jewish votes for Obama will be next year.

Jewish Dems Start to Abandon Obama « Commentary Magazine

obama doesn't need zionists to win. as soon as they have no voice in our government, our foreign policy can become sane

great... I hope every jew in America that can vote will vote against Obama... Obama has dissed the state of Isreal and doesn't deserve their vote. the only true democratic government in the middle east and he disses them..

Nominate the Mormon and maybe they will.

great... I hope every jew in America that can vote will vote against Obama... Obama has dissed the state of Isreal and doesn't deserve their vote. the only true democratic government in the middle east and he disses them..

turkey?

obama doesn't need zionists to win. as soon as they have no voice in our government, our foreign policy can become sane

true. I wonder how many people have any clue how much money is given to Israel....and how much is ever paid back. :eusa_whistle:

true. I wonder how many people have any clue how much money is given to Israel....and how much is ever paid back. :eusa_whistle:

doesn't matter ... at least they don't hate us the way the rest of the mid east does..

would you give money to your enemy or your friend?

Hmmm. I didnt take you as one who was hostile to Jews.

anti-semitism-stiffled.jpg

turkey?

Bluah,

Obviously as a certifiable LIEberrhoid your response of "turkey" is derogatory to Israel, or Jews.

My question is: In your obviously mentally deficient mind, how does the term "turkey" have any connection with the issue in question ?

IOW, why not use the word "chair", or "pencil" etc., instead ?????

Are you, as a demented LIEberrhoid implying ......... that the person making the statement you're responding to is a "turkey", i.e. a brainless bird (i.e., what YOU are ????) ??????

Last edited:

doesn't matter ... at least they don't hate us the way the rest of the mid east does..

would you give money to your enemy or your friend?

LoVE,

You are absolutely correct and more.

Israel and America have a symbiotic relationship.

Israel is our ONLY true ally in the fucking fucked-up Mid East.

It is as though Israel is an American colony in a WAR ZONE that must be protected and nurtured as the only ears we have in the fuck-ed up Mid East with those crazy-arse fucking fanatical murderous Muslims following the FIRST DICTUM of their MONUMENTAL WHACKJOB MOHAMMED who concocted the fucking Qu'ran that clearly spells out the FIRST INSTRUCTION which is to TORTURE and MURDER Infidels if they refuse to be converted to Islam.

Last edited:

turkey?

Bluah,

Obviously as a certifiable LIEberroid your response of "turkey" is derogatory to Israel, or Jews.

My question is: In your obviously mentally deficient mind, how does the term "turkey" have any connection with the issue in question ?

IOW, why not use the word "chair", or "pencil" etc., instead ?????

Are you, as a demented LIEberrhoid implying ......... that the person making the statement you're responding to is a "turkey", i.e. a brainless bird (i.e., what YOU are ????) ??????
You're just a turkey man.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bmJJu9wWOE]YouTube - ‪MADTV Chyna skit 2‬‏[/ame]

No, but seriously, he means Turkey the country, the country between Greece and the Caucuses that is a secular democracy and NATO member(which has received billions of dollars of US Arms). Do you need me to point it out on a map to you?

Humm... sorry but Obama can't win without over 60% of the Jewish vote...get use to it.

I would hope this means Jews are coming to their senses. BUt I doubt it. As long as they perceive religious Christians as enemies and atheists as allies they will never get it right.

I would hope this means Jews are coming to their senses. BUt I doubt it. As long as they perceive religious Christians as enemies and atheists as allies they will never get it right.

I don't really get that part, religious Christians are the biggest supporters of Israel, yet liberals Jews would rather support left wing Israel haters,makes no sense we'll see what happens but there will be a swing how big who knows

Forum List

Back