Jewish Democracy?

irosie, I think most of your trouble comprehending my sources stems from your trouble comprehending anything.
The sources are providing info from the ISRAELI supreme court.

And your second post about gender assignment makes me wonder what the heck you are talking about. Again, apropos of nothing, total non-sequitur.

Last edited:
et al,

I'm still trying to figure-out what the fascination and concern the Arab-Palestinians have about the UN Resolution that established the Jewish State partition.

What concern is it of theirs (Arab-Palestinians) what destiny and self-determination the Israelis have elected to embrace? It certainly has no bearing on and does not apply to, the Occupied Territories; they are not part of Israel. That would be like me trying to criticize Lebanese Citizenship laws because a birth within the Republic of Lebanon does not confer citizenship. Or criticizing Jordan for having a rule that says: "Any person who, not being Jewish, possessed Palestinian nationality before 15 May 1948 and was a regular resident in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan between 20 December 1949 and 16 February 1954" shall be deemed a Jordanian national. These are domestic rules.

And there is no international law that counters domestic law in a sovereign nation. (Article 2, §7 of the Charter). What concern is it of the Arab-Palestinian?

Most Respectfully,
R

et al,

I'm still trying to figure-out what the fascination and concern the Arab-Palestinians have about the UN Resolution that established the Jewish State partition.

What concern is it of theirs (Arab-Palestinians) what destiny and self-determination the Israelis have elected to embrace? It certainly has no bearing on and does not apply to, the Occupied Territories; they are not part of Israel. That would be like me trying to criticize Lebanese Citizenship laws because a birth within the Republic of Lebanon does not confer citizenship. Or criticizing Jordan for having a rule that says: "Any person who, not being Jewish, possessed Palestinian nationality before 15 May 1948 and was a regular resident in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan between 20 December 1949 and 16 February 1954" shall be deemed a Jordanian national. These are domestic rules.

And there is no international law that counters domestic law in a sovereign nation. (Article 2, §7 of the Charter). What concern is it of the Arab-Palestinian?

Most Respectfully,
R

Mr R----I know the secret----I learned it from lots of muslims----even muslims who
come from lands far away from Israel KNOW the answer----the first person who
told me THE ANSWER was 14 years old------it was long long ago. He was born in
Pakistan------I was 14 too. The answer is very very very definite---it is
THE MIDDLE EAST AND MOST ASSUREDLY ALL OF JERUSALEM IS
********* MUSLIM LAND **********

I got this lesson several years before 1967. My lesson was completely unsolicited
Later on I learned that lessons that would be handed to me unsolicited were
often the subject of a lecture that goes on in mosques each Friday called
the KHUTBAH JUMAAAT which means something like Friday lecture

now you know the answer-----and now you know why a CALIPH has been
named in Iraq.

did you ever read 1001 Arabian nights?? I read it as a child and thought
it was a fairy tale like Cinderella----actually a collection of fairy tales-----
but it is actually a glimpse into the Islamic culture ----its ethos. You need it
to understand THE CALIPHATE

irosie, I think most of your trouble comprehending my sources stems from your trouble comprehending anything.

And your second post about gender assignment makes me wonder what the heck you are talking about. Again, apropos of nothing, total non-sequitur.

You, of all people, commenting upon someone comprehension?
The only thing you comprehend is that all Jews are evil bastards.

leave poor aenmity alone-----she actually imagines that she proves something with
her citations which she herself does not understand. I am supposed to be
impressed that she cited a decision from the Israeli supreme court----which she did
not understand and which was the subject of comment by ever commenting
sophistry prone commentators who write endlessly about nothing much in the Israeli
press

DO NOT attempt to put words in my mouth or thoughts in my heart.
YOU may be an evil bastard.
But Jews are not.

Forum List

Back