IDF murders children playing on beach

I

Indofred

BBC News - Gaza-Israel conflict: Four boys killed on beach by rocket fire

It has been reported that the children were all members of the same extended family and were playing on the seafront outside a hotel used by foreign journalists.

No, "they were in a house used as a terrorist base".
No, "Terrorists were launching rockets near them".
No excuses.

A bunch of young kids were playing on a beach when bastard IDF cowards murdered them.
The survivors of the first attack ran, only to be murdered by a further attack.

These so called soldiers must be arrested, tried and executed without delay, including their commanding officer who ordered the murders.

And your own article states:

Israeli officials urged the evacuation of several districts in the Gaza Strip where more than 100,000 people live, as it intensified its operation against Palestinian militants.

But I suppose Hamas assured them that it didn't apply to them. I sometimes wonder what Hamas tells the Gazans. Is it anything like what the Taliban told the Afghanistan's?

Now that's a quality education...
"We're being shelled?! Let's go play on the beach!"
Stupid is as stupid does.

And of course Hamas never harmed children before!!
Who the fuck go outside during war?
The Jihadists are consuming themselves.

It has been reported that the children were all members of the same extended family and were playing on the seafront outside a hotel used by foreign journalists.

No excuses.

A bunch of young kids were playing on a beach when bastard IDF cowards murdered them.

These so called soldiers must be arrested, tried and executed without delay, including their commanding officer who ordered the murders.

Know who murdered them? Hamas . Why didn't Hamas accept the Cesse Fire? The Israeli Soldiers should be executed ( even though Israel does not have the Death Penty) but those serving life for the killing of Israelis shouldn't ?:cuckoo:
They should get the Death Penalty after those Hamas Scumbags get Hanged for the killing of those three Israeli Boys. :mad:

No excuses.

now calm down Freddie----you know, very well---that the meccaist bastard
sons of pimps and whores knowingly continue bombing Israel so their perverted
sluts can shake their whore asses and ululate with glee over the dead
bodies of infants -----murdered for the GLORY of AL NABI AL KANZEER---
IBN AMINA AL SHARMOOTAH It is an issue of orgiastic piety in the
cesspit of the UMMAH PERVERSITY What would the sluts of the ummah have
if not for the joy of worshipping filth?

No excuses.

The fact that you actually think those 4 kids were the target of the attack shows what an ignorant liar you are Fred.

Were you there? Do you know what happened? Did the commander give you information that the public doesn't know?

And of course Hamas never harmed children before!!
Who the fuck go outside during war?
The Jihadists are consuming themselves.

I see the murderers have supporters.
Look at yourself, probably helping Hamas to build shelters for poor families or creating defensive systems.
So why won't you truly take off the mask and serve in the Hamas Defense Forces? Grab a belt and tie up some explosives maybe that how you can protect innocent kids you lil psycho.

Know who murdered them? Hamas . Why didn't Hamas accept the Cesse Fire? The Israeli Soldiers should be executed ( even though Israel does not have the Death Penty) but those serving life for the killing of Israelis shouldn't ?
They should get the Death Penalty after those Hamas Scumbags get Hanged for the killing of those three Israeli Boys.

A court in Gaza would be fine. The murderers can be executed after the trial.

Last edited by a moderator:

No excuses.

The fact that you actually think those 4 kids were the target of the attack shows what an ignorant liar you are Fred.

Were you there? Do you know what happened? Did the commander give you information that the public doesn't know?

I wasn't there, but you can clearly see the shell hole in the beach in the BBC video.
Last I looked, I could tell the difference between a bunch of kicks playing on a beach and a terrorist cell, about to launch a missile.
The gun boat crew didn't care, as long as they killed people.

There is no excuse for this, even though the pro Zionist lot are excusing murder.

No excuses.

I wasn't there, but you can clearly see the shell hole in the beach in the BBC video.
Last I looked, I could tell the difference between a bunch of kicks playing on a beach and a terrorist cell, about to launch a missile.

There is no excuse for this, even though the pro Zionist lot are excusing murder.

You surely would enjoy this:

Last edited by a moderator:

No excuses.

Nobody here is excusing murder. That woukd be Hamas.

What I'm saying is that there is a zero % chance that Israel would target any kids.
As a Muslim, you hate Israel, so of course you will distort the truth in order to vilify them.

Forum List

Back