Jesus was a liberal

Nor did he
You must mean Jesus from Jesus's Green Thumb Landscaping who cuts your lawn. Clearly, you couldn't be wronger about what Jesus Christ said.
Blaspheme much?

He did not harangue Rome and Romans to feed the poor, nor did he call for the Jews to redistribute their wealth.
No, he knew that Rome was corrupt. After all, they crucified Him. When and if you succeed in completely corrupting the United States, it will be like Rome and Jesus won't have to depend on it to help the poor and less fortunate.

Stop posting, start reading

Stop regurgtitating what you hear on Faux News and start thinking for yourself, if you can.

Er..Rome didn't crucify Christ. Rome tried to set Christ free. The jews demanded his death.

And what does the corruption of ROME have to do with his crucifixion, you poor sad hack?

Nor did he
You must mean Jesus from Jesus's Green Thumb Landscaping who cuts your lawn. Clearly, you couldn't be wronger about what Jesus Christ said.
Blaspheme much?

He did not harangue Rome and Romans to feed the poor, nor did he call for the Jews to redistribute their wealth.
No, he knew that Rome was corrupt. After all, they crucified Him. When and if you succeed in completely corrupting the United States, it will be like Rome and Jesus won't have to depend on it to help the poor and less fortunate.

Stop posting, start reading

Stop regurgtitating what you hear on Faux News and start thinking for yourself, if you can.

Er..Rome didn't crucify Christ. Rome tried to set Christ free. The jews demanded his death.
Sure they did. That's why Pontius Pilate, the Roman Governor of Judaea was the one that ordered the crucifixion, because he wanted to set Jesus free............ijit.

And what does the corruption of ROME have to do with his crucifixion, you poor sad hack?
That's why you don't jump into the middle of a conversation and inject your stupid questions.....because it makes you look insipid. Go back and read the posts if you want to participate, I'm not here to spoon feed a moron like you.

I understand Jesus a lot better than you do. Jesus never modeled going against the Government, dissing the poor and coddling the rich. Read your Bible.
Nor did he suggest that Christians force others to give to charity or that paying your taxes so that the state may take care of the poor is an equitable substitute for giving to charity.
Neither did he say to fight the government, nor did he say "arm yourselves"...
I must be right, else you would not have been forced to respond with a red herring.
So much for Jesus being a liberal.
:dunno:

So Jesus was ok with
-Abortion
-Gay marriage
-Cutting your dick off
-Wearing a dress
-Letting your enemies flood into your country
-Teaching your child about how evil you're
-Single parent families
-Lying and sticking up for criminals

That's our jesus!

I understand Jesus a lot better than you do. Jesus never modeled going against the Government, dissing the poor and coddling the rich. Read your Bible.
Nor did he suggest that Christians force others to give to charity or that paying your taxes so that the state may take care of the poor is an equitable substitute for giving to charity.
I must be right, else you would not have been forced to respond with a red herring.

Ha,ha, you must be desperate to be right with your erroneous belief. It's not a red herring.....nowhere did Jesus ever tell his followers to go against the government. Romans 13 explains it, and also, he didn't tell his disciples to be sure and arm themselves when they went out. If you can disprove it, then you can call it a red herring....right now the only one red is you and that is from being embarrassed.

So Jesus was ok with
-Abortion
Jesus didn't mention abortion.

-Gay marriage
He didn't mention gay marriage per say, but Jesus believed in fair treatment to all people.
The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
-Cutting your dick off
He said if your hand offended you, cut it off, so I guess if your dick offends you, you'd be fine to cut it off.

And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

-Wearing a dress
Jesus wore a gown/robe that looked like a dress.

So Mexicans, Columbians, etc., are now our enemies?

Hebrews 13:1-25
Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Yeah, teaching your 8/9 year old how to shoot an Uzi is probably evil, don't you think?

-Single parent families
He told us to take care of widows.

19 When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

20 When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

21 When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean [it] afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

Now you are stretching things, who is lying and sticking up for criminals?

That's our jesus!
My Jesus is loving and good and wants us to be like him. I don't know about your Jesus.

Actually, when he spoke about cutting off the offensive hand, he was talking about turning your back on non believers, including ones in your own family.

Ha,ha, you must be desperate to be right with your erroneous belief. It's not a red herring.
Yes. It is. Your resopnse did nothing to adress my post and, in an attept to cover that fact, tried to take the conversation off into a new dicrection.
So, my post stands. Jesus? Not a liberal.

Ha,ha, you must be desperate to be right with your erroneous belief. It's not a red herring.
Yes. It is. Your resopnse did nothing to adress my post and, in an attept to cover that fact, tried to take the conversation off into a new dicrection.

That you don't understand what I said doesn't make it a red herring. And Jesus was definitely more liberal than he was conservative. He didn't charge people when he healed them, he provided free food, and he didn't own a big house, with a big boat and a gun. So he most certainly wasn't a "conservative" the likes of today's conservatives. If you want to call that a red herring, it's only because you have no way to refute it.

That you don't understand what I said doesn't make it a red herring.
No... the fact that what you said did nothing to adress my post and tried to take the conversation off into a new dicrection makes it a red herring.
So, my post stands. Jesus? Not a liberal

Actually, when he spoke about cutting off the offensive hand, he was talking about turning your back on non believers, including ones in your own family.

Actually no, he was talking about giving Him our hearts. He tells us that if our eye offends us to pluck it out also, but it's not the eye that is prone to sin, but our heart. We should yield every part of our body to His glory....why you give Him your heart.

The cutting off of the hand or foot, or the plucking out of the eye will not solve the problem of sin. Since Satan uses these avenues to make us commit evil and sin, Christ was advising us not to give the members of the body to be instruments of the devil. Our hands, our eyes, our feet, our tongue, our ears, and all our body parts need to be guarded and protected from the evil one as he uses these avenues to make us corrupt. These parts need to be disciplined and controlled as not to commit evil acts. And that can be done only from the control room-the heart or mind. When the heart is pure the whole body will fall in-line.
What did Jesus mean by asking us to CUT OFF OUR RIGHT HAND etc if it causes us to sin

That you don't understand what I said doesn't make it a red herring.
No... the fact that what you said did nothing to adress my post and tried to take the conversation off into a new dicrection makes it a red herring.
So, my post stands. Jesus? Not a liberal

Keep babbling like a parrot....you have nothing to refute my comments.

As your red herring commenmts aren't relevant to what I said, I don't have to refute them.
YOU, on the other hand, have failed to address what I -did- say, so what I -did- say stands.
Jesus? Not a liberal.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
I see that we -both- know you cannot refute what I said, leaving sound my point.
Let me know when you can respond with something worthwhile and on point.
Until then, I again accept your concession.

So Jesus was ok with
-Abortion
-Gay marriage
-Cutting your dick off
-Wearing a dress
-Single parent families

That's our jesus!

He did hang out with a bunch of guys, and never had a girlfriend or a wife.

As your red herring commenmts aren't relevant to what I said, I don't have to refute them.
YOU, on the other hand, have failed to address what I -did- say, so what I -did- say stands.
Jesus? Not a liberal.
I see that we -both- know you cannot refute what I said, leaving sound my point.

You haven't been able to refute what I said.....all you are doing is posting your rambling babblings over and over.
I know you give up....you are an epic fail.

epic-fail-mega-wedgie.jpg

Jesus? Not a liberal.
You haven't been able to refute what I said.....all you are doing is posting your rambling babblings over and over.
I said:

I see that we -both- know you cannot refute what I said...

Thank you for proving me correct. Please continue to do so at your leisure.[/QUOTE]

Jesus? Not a liberal.
I said:

I see that we -both- know you cannot refute what I said...

Thank you for proving me correct. Please continue to do so at your leisure.
[/QUOTE]

No, YOU cannot refute what I said.....you're babbling is getting worse.

Actually no, he was talking about giving Him our hearts. He tells us that if our eye offends us to pluck it out also, but it's not the eye that is prone to sin, but our heart. We should yield every part of our body to His glory....why you give Him your heart.

The cutting off of the hand or foot, or the plucking out of the eye will not solve the problem of sin. Since Satan uses these avenues to make us commit evil and sin, Christ was advising us not to give the members of the body to be instruments of the devil. Our hands, our eyes, our feet, our tongue, our ears, and all our body parts need to be guarded and protected from the evil one as he uses these avenues to make us corrupt. These parts need to be disciplined and controlled as not to commit evil acts. And that can be done only from the control room-the heart or mind. When the heart is pure the whole body will fall in-line.
What did Jesus mean by asking us to CUT OFF OUR RIGHT HAND etc if it causes us to sin

As with all of the text of the bible, it can be applied on many levels.

Which is one indication that the words are, indeed, Divine.

Forum List

Back