Jesus seems to hate some things. Do you? Is hate good?

He is said to have had sex with Mary Mag ONCE. "Once" means he didn't like it, lol. Likely because Jesus was gay.
It is a sin for an unmarried man and woman to have sex. Jesus could not have had sex with Mary Magdalene. He would have been a sinner and could not be our Savior.

Google Jesus and wife and see that your view is just one of many and likely wrong because of Jewish Rabbinic traditions of being married before being respected as a Rabbi.

Then again, do not let facts screw up your assumptions.

Regards
DL
So Mary having a baby that wasn't Joseph's was wrong. Got it.
It was through the Holy Spirit that Mary was conceived. It was an act of God and not carnal. It was a blessing to both Mary and Joseph and not a sin.
So she was impregnated by an invisible being? Brah, are you serious?
It was by the power of God through the Holy Spirit. If you want to say that she was impregnated by an invisible being, I guess you could. Although this would be an immature way of looking at it.

GreatestIam,

You spend days going around the internet bashing God, Jesus and Christianity. If people were to listen to you, they are likely to be in hell. Your works are evil. And you call God vile, when it is you who are the wicked one. I pity your soul in the afterlife. I pray that Jesus does not put you in one of the darkest places of hell. Amen.

Though we know that being separated from God would be hell for us, it is the knowledge that they will be destroyed forever and ever that really is the burn.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I guess that your love of hate would have you join those who did not like the truth this preacher told.

Shame on you for hating so much that you think you can stay happily in heaven when most of your friends and family are roasting below you. I guess that like your God, you will like the smell of burning human fat, like other dysfunctional Christians will.

Do not listen to the truth.

Regards
DL

If you think that hell doesn't exist, you are going to be in for a big surprise. For I have personally seen and talked with spirits of the dead and demons who were in the condition of hell.

It is a sin for an unmarried man and woman to have sex. Jesus could not have had sex with Mary Magdalene. He would have been a sinner and could not be our Savior.

Google Jesus and wife and see that your view is just one of many and likely wrong because of Jewish Rabbinic traditions of being married before being respected as a Rabbi.

Regards
DL
It was through the Holy Spirit that Mary was conceived. It was an act of God and not carnal. It was a blessing to both Mary and Joseph and not a sin.
It was by the power of God through the Holy Spirit. If you want to say that she was impregnated by an invisible being, I guess you could. Although this would be an immature way of looking at it.
Sort of like having Casper the Ghost as your father? Except that Casper never burned anyone forever for not obeying a book.

GreatestIam,

You spend days going around the internet bashing God, Jesus and Christianity. If people were to listen to you, they are likely to be in hell. Your works are evil. And you call God vile, when it is you who are the wicked one. I pity your soul in the afterlife. I pray that Jesus does not put you in one of the darkest places of hell. Amen.

Though we know that being separated from God would be hell for us, it is the knowledge that they will be destroyed forever and ever that really is the burn.

I guess that your love of hate would have you join those who did not like the truth this preacher told.

Shame on you for hating so much that you think you can stay happily in heaven when most of your friends and family are roasting below you. I guess that like your God, you will like the smell of burning human fat, like other dysfunctional Christians will.

Regards
DL

If you think that hell doesn't exist, you are going to be in for a big surprise. For I have personally seen and talked with spirits of the dead and demons who were in the condition of hell.

the more you reveal the addled condition of your confused mind the more people will come to believe in hell.

GreatestIam,

Regards
DL

I certainly hope so because hell is a reality.

the more you reveal the addled condition of your confused mind the more people will come to believe in hell.

Jesus was a self-hating Jew, that's why he didn't save himself and chose to die on the cross in a diaper.

Regards
DL

Immature is ignoring that however it happened, even if your speculative nonsense was true, it does not forgive God for coveting another man's woman and then becoming a deadbeat dad.

You Christians have developed an immoral double standard where you forgive God for what you would condemn a person for doing.

Why do you do such an immoral and hypocritical thing?

If your God was good, you would not run from moral discussions the way you do.

Regards
DL

GreatestIam,

Regards
DL

Thanks for sharing your delusions of a real supernatural realm.

Keep doing so as you do my work of discrediting idol worshiping Christians.

Regards
DL

Jesus was a self-hating Jew, that's why he didn't save himself and chose to die on the cross in a diaper.

Now now, don't speak the truth of Jesus' death really being suicide.

Christians are so swollen headed and egotistical as to believe that a bona fide God would choose to die to negate the condemnation he put on them.

A slave owner needlessly dying for his slaves. How droll.

I noted you have a sense of humor, that sometimes works when you are not being potty mouthed.

Have a look at this presentation and you will find some good humor as well as the real way to interpret the last supper.

Regards
DL

You do not understand the eternal sacrifice that was made. Christ was without sin. He did not deserve to suffer and die. His murder was eternally unjust! God the Father recompensed his Only Begotten Son for the great injustice that was placed upon Him. It was a recompense that would be equal to the suffering that Jesus suffered. Since Jesus suffered the sins of all mankind, His recompense was to cover all of mankind. He was recompensed with the right to forgive any and all mankind's sins on the condition of repentance. It was not a needless death but an infinite atonement for the sins of all mankind which would allow them to be resurrected and stand before God to be judged according to their works. It would also allow them to obtain forgiveness of sin needed to gain entrance into the kingdom of heaven upon the conditions of repentance.

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The Law of mercy is a just and true law which was brought about by a loving God who sought to save his children from an eternal damnation. Greater love has never before or after been manifested on this earth than the love God the Father and his beloved Son Jesus Christ have manifest in that one saving act for all mankind. He loves us all and we only need to choose to follow his will to receive it. And his will is that we be good beings. But you cannot be a truly good person without choosing goodness in and of yourself. Thus free will is held inviolate with God and we are given the opportunity to choose for ourselves eternal life or eternal damnation.

Matthew 4:17
17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Jesus has unlocked the way to allow repentant sinners into his Kingdom. It is there for the taking. It is a free gift. The kingdom of heaven is truly at our hands. We only need to have a believing heart and a willingness to repent of our evil ways. Seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you. The God of love has called you.

You do not understand the eternal sacrifice that was made. Christ was without sin. He did not deserve to suffer and die. His murder was eternally unjust! God the Father recompensed his Only Begotten Son for the great injustice that was placed upon Him. It was a recompense that would be equal to the suffering that Jesus suffered. Since Jesus suffered the sins of all mankind, His recompense was to cover all of mankind. He was recompensed with the right to forgive any and all mankind's sins on the condition of repentance. It was not a needless death but an infinite atonement for the sins of all mankind which would allow them to be resurrected and stand before God to be judged according to their works. It would also allow them to obtain forgiveness of sin needed to gain entrance into the kingdom of heaven upon the conditions of repentance.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The Law of mercy is a just and true law which was brought about by a loving God who sought to save his children from an eternal damnation. Greater love has never before or after been manifested on this earth than the love God the Father and his beloved Son Jesus Christ have manifest in that one saving act for all mankind. He loves us all and we only need to choose to follow his will to receive it. And his will is that we be good beings. But you cannot be a truly good person without choosing goodness in and of yourself. Thus free will is held inviolate with God and we are given the opportunity to choose for ourselves eternal life or eternal damnation.

17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Jesus has unlocked the way to allow repentant sinners into his Kingdom. It is there for the taking. It is a free gift. The kingdom of heaven is truly at our hands. We only need to have a believing heart and a willingness to repent of our evil ways. Seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you. The God of love has called you.

Lets start at the beginning.

One issue at a time is all I will give you.

If you want me to bother with you, let's see if we can agree on moral and legal principles.

Ignoring your delusions of Jesus for the moment.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Do you agree?

Now, if you want to bring Jesus back into our thinking, you do recognize that to gain the salvation from his innocent death, you have to accept that his death was moral. Right?

Regards
DL

If you want me to bother with you, let's see if we can agree on moral and legal principles.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Do you agree?

Now, if you want to bring Jesus back into our thinking, you do recognize that to gain the salvation from his innocent death, you have to accept that his death was moral. Right?

Regards
DL

It is true that it is unjust to take another person and punish them for the sins of another. This is not how the atonement works. It was necessary that Jesus come to this earth and live a perfectly sinless life. He is the lamb without blemish. Jesus was not a fallen man. It was he who did no sin. So, was it just that Jesus suffer and die? Of course not. He was perfect and deserved not one ounce of suffering let alone death. Would it be just for God the Father to not recompense Jesus for any suffering and death that he suffered? Would it be just for the Father to turn a blind eye to all the suffering that Jesus bore? Did he deserve the nails in his hands and feet? Did he deserve to suffer to the extent that he bled from every pore of his body? Certainly a just and equitable God would recompense his Son who did no sin for these great and eternal injustices!!! He was a lamb without blemish who went to the slaughter but was not deserving of any of it. The pain and suffering that he bore was more than the suffering that all of mankind has or ever will bear collectively. Satan really had his day with Jesus. But Satan didn't realize that he was bringing about a great injustice that would necessitate a great recompense for the great injustice that he was bringing about. Jesus deserved to be recompensed. It was eternally just that God give him, who did no sin, a recompense to the extent of all the suffering he suffered. This is the crux of the atonement. The suffering in Gethsemane and the crucifixion at Golgotha was not moral or just. It was a great injustice that was brought upon the Son of God who was innocent of all wrong doing. He has been found worthy to be recompensed eternally for this great injustice.

The recompense that Jesus was given was that he could grant forgiveness of sin to the repentant sinner and give unto mankind many chances to overcome sin and be saved. It is not that the sins were thrown upon Jesus as a just act. The justice comes to our Lord because of his sinless innocent state and his deserving of the recompense. He won the right to forgive sin to the repentant sinner. God will not allow the sinner into heaven without repentance. And what is repentance? It is to change our hearts and minds to desire to follow the example of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is to change our behavior and stop sinning. It is to learn to desire to do good continually. It isn't that Jesus steps in and takes the punishment for our sins and we all call it justice. It was justice because he was a perfect sinless being who suffered unjustly. It would not be just for the Father to not recompense the Christ for this injustice. So why did God subject his Son to this? Because he has other children who he also loves who are not perfect and need a second, third, fourth, ... chance to overcome sin. The Father in his infinite wisdom needed a just cause to forgive his imperfect children who stumble and fall in this world. So he chose his firstborn among his spirit children who had already excelled to the status of Godhood before the world was. He sent Jesus to earth to live a perfectly sinless life and to set the example of how mankind should live. This is why he sent Satan to this earth also. The Father knew that the forces of evil would combine against his chosen one and create a great injustice that would serve as the means whereby mankind could receive forgiveness of sin. Sure the plan was designed to allow forgiveness of sin from the very beginning but it was not simply an act of transferring the punishment of sin from the sinner to the sinless. It was a plan to bring about the greatest injustice ever so that God the Father could recompense his Son for it. And by so doing he would win the recompense of forgiving the sins of all those who repent and come unto the Lord. Oh how great the wisdom and the love of our Father and his beloved Son!!!

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

It is true that it is unjust to take another person and punish them for the sins of another. This is not how the atonement works. It was necessary that Jesus come to this earth and live a perfectly sinless life. He is the lamb without blemish. Jesus was not a fallen man. It was he who did no sin. So, was it just that Jesus suffer and die? Of course not. He was perfect and deserved not one ounce of suffering let alone death. Would it be just for God the Father to not recompense Jesus for any suffering and death that he suffered? Would it be just for the Father to turn a blind eye to all the suffering that Jesus bore? Did he deserve the nails in his hands and feet? Did he deserve to suffer to the extent that he bled from every pore of his body? Certainly a just and equitable God would recompense his Son who did no sin for these great and eternal injustices!!! He was a lamb without blemish who went to the slaughter but was not deserving of any of it. The pain and suffering that he bore was more than the suffering that all of mankind has or ever will bear collectively. Satan really had his day with Jesus. But Satan didn't realize that he was bringing about a great injustice that would necessitate a great recompense for the great injustice that he was bringing about. Jesus deserved to be recompensed. It was eternally just that God give him, who did no sin, a recompense to the extent of all the suffering he suffered. This is the crux of the atonement. The suffering in Gethsemane and the crucifixion at Golgotha was not moral or just. It was a great injustice that was brought upon the Son of God who was innocent of all wrong doing. He has been found worthy to be recompensed eternally for this great injustice.

The recompense that Jesus was given was that he could grant forgiveness of sin to the repentant sinner and give unto mankind many chances to overcome sin and be saved. It is not that the sins were thrown upon Jesus as a just act. The justice comes to our Lord because of his sinless innocent state and his deserving of the recompense. He won the right to forgive sin to the repentant sinner. God will not allow the sinner into heaven without repentance. And what is repentance? It is to change our hearts and minds to desire to follow the example of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is to change our behavior and stop sinning. It is to learn to desire to do good continually. It isn't that Jesus steps in and takes the punishment for our sins and we all call it justice. It was justice because he was a perfect sinless being who suffered unjustly. It would not be just for the Father to not recompense the Christ for this injustice. So why did God subject his Son to this? Because he has other children who he also loves who are not perfect and need a second, third, fourth, ... chance to overcome sin. The Father in his infinite wisdom needed a just cause to forgive his imperfect children who stumble and fall in this world. So he chose his firstborn among his spirit children who had already excelled to the status of Godhood before the world was. He sent Jesus to earth to live a perfectly sinless life and to set the example of how mankind should live. This is why he sent Satan to this earth also. The Father knew that the forces of evil would combine against his chosen one and create a great injustice that would serve as the means whereby mankind could receive forgiveness of sin. Sure the plan was designed to allow forgiveness of sin from the very beginning but it was not simply an act of transferring the punishment of sin from the sinner to the sinless. It was a plan to bring about the greatest injustice ever so that God the Father could recompense his Son for it. And by so doing he would win the recompense of forgiving the sins of all those who repent and come unto the Lord. Oh how great the wisdom and the love of our Father and his beloved Son!!!

I did not bother with what you put as you did not answer my question.

I repeat.

Regards
DL

Is it moral to punish the sinless?

Yes.

If Jesus was sinless, which is not indicated in scriptures, in fact the opposite is shown, then to punish him would have been God's worst sin as he condemned Jesus even before the potential for sin was created.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Regards
DL

Yes hate is good sometimes, war is sometimes good too. Im not a kumbaya singing christian, who holds his other cheek always. Tired of those type of christians, also they are hypocrites. Im medieval type christian. Actually war and hate have rules in my opinion, restrictions. Revenge too. And to hold the other cheek doesnt mean to not defend yourself at all. I think thats not what Jesus meant.

Yes.

If Jesus was sinless, which is not indicated in scriptures, in fact the opposite is shown, then to punish him would have been God's worst sin as he condemned Jesus even before the potential for sin was created.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Regards
DL
Is it a sin to die for my child or brother? It is a sin for a King to die for His people? And is it my Father's biggest sin to teach me that I am right in doing so? I think that you are confused. Jesus was not punished for His sins. He took the punishment for sins of others, so that we can be freed from the chains of the devil, and be with God, the angels, family and friends in heaven. He is to be honored. It is those He died for that hung Him on the cross, not His Father. You have a way of twisting Christian theology.

Last edited:
Yes hate is good sometimes, war is sometimes good too. Im not a kumbaya singing christian, who holds his other cheek always. Tired of those type of christians, also they are hypocrites. Im medieval type christian. Actually war and hate have rules in my opinion, restrictions. Revenge too. And to hold the other cheek doesnt mean to not defend yourself at all. I think thats not what Jesus meant.

I agree as doing nothing against evil helps it to grow.

You are right that there are rules to war but unfortunately, as seen with Assad and his war crimes, they are useless unless there is someone willing to enforce those rules and laws.

It is unfortunate that the de facto world cop, the U.S. refuses to enforce the law.

Regards
DL

Yes.

Regards
DL
Is it a sin to die for my child or brother? It is a sin for a King to die for His people? And is it my Father's biggest sin to teach me that I am right in doing so? I think that you are confused. Jesus was not punished for His sins. He took the punishment for sins of others, so that we can be freed from the chains of the devil, and be with God, the angels, family and friends in heaven. He is to be honored. It is those He died for that hung Him on the cross, not His Father. You have a way of twisting Christian theology.

So you and your filthy ilk hung Jesus and here you are promoting what you did as good, while showing your immorality by trying to profit from the murder of an innocent man. Shame on you.

Get thee behind me Satan.

You are the one twisting your theology.

You ask a lot of questions. Answer one for me.

You are to emulate your God.

If you, as a father, demanded a life for you to forgive sinners, would you step up or would you send your child?

Regards
DL

A slap on the cheek doesn't even appear on the eye for an eye, tooth for tooth, limb for limb, directive.

A slap on the cheek was considered an insult, not an act of violence. Thats how slaves were treated.

Jesus was basically saying don't retaliate against an insult. sticks and stones and all that..

Forum List

Back