Jesus knew nothing of a trinity god.

There would be no sense of a resurrection if all is predestined--0 is predestined except for Gods will. He desires ALL to repent-- that means he does not know who will.
God experiences time all at once.

The bible doesn't teach that.
You are absolutely the last person I would ask what the Bible tells us.

I asked you to believe Jesus-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- Its you who refuse.
Its you who are being mislead. If you studied the bible like I have for many years both sides, and the facts of Israelite God worship history, etc-- Gods word condemns the usage of statues, icons, graven images. God has not changed.
You are literally batshit crazy.

not me. those being mislead are.

POS_15_Nicene_Creed_12x16__98798.1460380403.jpg
How can true god sit separate (on the right hand) from true god unless there are multiple gods?

There is nothing funny about 2 billion being duped into serving a non existent trinity god.
There is nothing funny about rejecting GOD's only way of salvation.

The resurrection is for those who have been predestined for spiritual life. That's what the Bible says. Once you die, then you are predestined.

God is the only one who knows who is predestined before we die.

Yes Gods will =,s 144,000 are bought from the earth. Every grave will be emptied in the resurrection to earth.

I believe in pretribulation. Not mid or posttribulation.

There are FEW of the 144,000 left on earth. Most lived in Jesus' day. The great multitude aren't going anywhere-Proverbs 2:21-22,, Matthew 24:22.
Jesus gave the great multitude this promise= Matthew 5:5-Happy are the meek, for they will inherit the earth--The psalmist agrees. Psalm 37:9-11, 29-- The righteous themselves will possess the earth and reside forever upon it.

Why 144,000? Is that JW number?

revelation 14:3--144,000 bought from earth to heaven--its in every translation.
most twist where it says--the great multitude will stand before the throne= on earth, not heaven.
You also know that 12000 come from each of the 12 tribes of Israel, that they are all male and that every one of them is a virgin.

I believe the indication is that these are those that are martyred during the TRIBULATION after the catching away of the Messiah's Church.

Yes Gods will =,s 144,000 are bought from the earth. Every grave will be emptied in the resurrection to earth.

There are FEW of the 144,000 left on earth. Most lived in Jesus' day. The great multitude aren't going anywhere-Proverbs 2:21-22,, Matthew 24:22.
Jesus gave the great multitude this promise= Matthew 5:5-Happy are the meek, for they will inherit the earth--The psalmist agrees. Psalm 37:9-11, 29-- The righteous themselves will possess the earth and reside forever upon it.

most twist where it says--the great multitude will stand before the throne= on earth, not heaven.
You also know that 12000 come from each of the 12 tribes of Israel, that they are all male and that every one of them is a virgin.

I believe the indication is that these are those that are martyred during the TRIBULATION after the catching away of the Messiah's Church.

The darkness teaches that.
Peter is one, he was married-not a virgin to women, thus carries an alternate meaning--like being virgins to govts and false religions--all of them are standing in opposition to Jesus. Its what Jesus meant by being no part of this world.

Peter is one, he was married-not a virgin to women, thus carries an alternate meaning--like being virgins to govts and false religions--all of them are standing in opposition to Jesus. Its what Jesus meant by being no part of this world.
The Bible in Revelations 7 explicitly states the following for you or anyone to read:

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar werewere sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin werewere sealed twelve thousand.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

It is you who are twisting the obvious text of the Bible to fit your doctrine that is clearly unscriptural and blastphamous. a remnant of Jews will be saved during the Time of Jacob's Troubles. The 144,000 does not refer to anyone else.

Last edited:

The Bible in Revelations 7 explicitly states the following for you or anyone to read:

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar werewere sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin werewere sealed twelve thousand.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

It is you who are twisting the obvious text of the Bible to fit your doctrine that is clearly unscriptural and blastphamous. a remnant of Jews will be saved during the Time of Jacob's Troubles. The 144,000 does not refer to anyone else.
Everyone twists the bible to fit their own personal doctrine, just like you're doing now. It's an easy thing to do with a book that's totally made up and open to different interpretations.

Everyone twists the bible to fit their own personal doctrine, just like you're doing now. It's an easy thing to do with a book that's totally made up and open to different interpretations.
Sorry, this is very explicit. Kind of like the Creation story. The "Evening and Morning" were a day. One can try to reinvent or re interpret ---- but what the Bible says is what it says. The twisting always comes especially when one is trying to circumvent Jesus to arrive in heaven!

Sorry, this is very explicit. Kind of like the Creation story. The "Evening and Morning" were a day. One can try to reinvent or re interpret ---- but what the Bible says is what it says. The twisting always comes when one is trying to circumvent Jesus to arrive in heaven!
So you're saying that Noah got 2 kangaroos from Australia, as well as all the other marsupials there, for his boat, and then put them all back afterwards? How did he do it?

Sorry, this is very explicit. Kind of like the Creation story. The "Evening and Morning" were a day. One can try to reinvent or re interpret ---- but what the Bible says is what it says. The twisting always comes when one is trying to circumvent Jesus to arrive in heaven!
So you're saying that Noah got 2 kangaroos from Australia, as well as all the other marsupials there, for his boat, and then put them all back afterwards? How did he do it?
No, Australia didn't exist before the FLOOD and GOD (according to the Bible) brought the animals HE wanted to go to NOAH. Read the Genesis account.

No, Australia didn't exist before the FLOOD and GOD (according to the Bible) brought the animals HE wanted to go to NOAH. Read the Genesis account.
WHAT??? Australia didn't exist before the flood? How long ago was this flood? And where did you get this info that it didn't exist?

You must have missed this this Fact--Matthew 23:37-39--- Israel is cut off of being Gods chosen until they do verse 39--Its been over 1950 years--they still refuse--- Spiritual Israel is the Israel being referred to. Jesus started a new religion. John had no idea what it would be called here in these last days. So he called it Israel--carrying the meaning--Gods chosen--not literal Israel, spiritual Israel Because if you notice 2 tribes named are different, than the 12 named in the OT.

Spiritual Israel has it correct. Not literal Israel. Otherwise this couldn't be a truth( Daniel 12:4) and I know it is.

Sorry, this is very explicit. Kind of like the Creation story. The "Evening and Morning" were a day. One can try to reinvent or re interpret ---- but what the Bible says is what it says. The twisting always comes especially when one is trying to circumvent Jesus to arrive in heaven!

Many truths are hidden, No mortal can understand them without being taught by the teachers who Jesus personally appointed here in these last days( Matt 24:45)--Not even Gods own angels knew them( 1Peter 1:12) even though they are in the bible all along. So until these last days. Much truth was hidden. So error was taught all along by every religion claiming to be Christian--it took correction, the whole supposed Christian world watched it occur yet still reject it to stay in old untruth.

Were kangaroos around at that point? God only rested creating, he could have created many more things after the flood. They find new species of animals, plants, bugs every year.

Were kangaroos around at that point? God only rested creating, he could have created many more things after the flood. They find new species of animals, plants, bugs every year.
You're nuts. Go get help. Soon.

WHAT??? Australia didn't exist before the flood? How long ago was this flood? And where did you get this info that it didn't exist?

Taz , geology isn't your strong suit.

"When did Australia become a Continent?

Pangaea was the original super-continent which broke up into Gondwanaland and Laurasia. Gondwanaland consisted of present day Africa, Antarctica, Australia, India and South America and began to break up about 250 million years ago. Australia was completely free of the other land masses by 30 million years ago."

When did Australia become a Continent

Taz , geology isn't your strong suit.

"When did Australia become a Continent?

Pangaea was the original super-continent which broke up into Gondwanaland and Laurasia. Gondwanaland consisted of present day Africa, Antarctica, Australia, India and South America and began to break up about 250 million years ago. Australia was completely free of the other land masses by 30 million years ago."

When did Australia become a Continent
I was asking questions to an insane person. You just didn't get it. Maybe next time. :biggrin:

Science that backs up the DELUGE as an absolute fact.

Forum List

Back