Jesus knew nothing of a trinity god.

God experiences time all at once.
Prove it please.
GOD is omnipresent, which means HE exists in the past, present and future all at once.
Prove it.
Prophecy couldn't exist without GOD revealing what He HIMSELF is totally aware of and knows for a fact will happen. He couldn't know the outcome of the future unless He already exists in it.
wtf are you talking about? The bible was written by men. Nostradamus is said to have predicted a whole bunch of stuff, is he god too? Or is predicting things a mortal concern?
Actually, I believe he (Nostradamus) read the Bible and plagiarized its prophecies. And I note that you like to use explicit remarks --- very human and not Christian in the least.

Prove it please.
GOD is omnipresent, which means HE exists in the past, present and future all at once.
Prove it.
Prophecy couldn't exist without GOD revealing what He HIMSELF is totally aware of and knows for a fact will happen. He couldn't know the outcome of the future unless He already exists in it.
wtf are you talking about? The bible was written by men. Nostradamus is said to have predicted a whole bunch of stuff, is he god too? Or is predicting things a mortal concern?
Actually, I believe he (Nostradamus) read the Bible and plagiarized its prophecies. And I note that you like to use explicit remarks --- very human and not Christian in the least.
Jesus was heard to yell "FUCK" when they drove a nail through his hand.

Btw, the bible has no prophesies, wt eff are you talking about?

Jews believe that Satan is an angel who works for God. His job is to tempt us and test us. I kind of like that belief. It makes sense. I think most people can relate to life being a test.
Are you still paranoid if they're out to get you?
Life is a test.
What happens if you fail the test?
Your errors keep getting brought back to you. In your case you would most likely suffer with complaint.

Jews believe that Satan is an angel who works for God. His job is to tempt us and test us. I kind of like that belief. It makes sense. I think most people can relate to life being a test.
Life is a test.
Your errors keep getting brought back to you. In your case you would most likely suffer with complaint.
If life is a test and I fail it, what happens to me when I die? Anything unusual?

Not one is saved until they endure until their end, Jesus said-Matt 10:22--Endure living now to do Jesus Fathers will, over self.--No mortal has a right to assure another they are saved or born again-its100% lie--they do not know. Then they ask for a tithe.

Jesus blood and death paid our debt. It was the greatest sacrifice in the history of the universe. I do not doubt the power of Jesus. He is the Savior. He saved us all. Yet, we are all not saved. The Bible teaches that once you are saved through the power of Jesus, you are forever saved. If not, then you weren't saved to begin with.

There are many things most cannot understand without being taught by the teachers who have Jesus.
Acts 3:19--Repentence gets sin blotted out. If Jesus paid everyones sin they wouldn't have to die, yet all do. But at Har-mageddon. Many( great multitude) will be brought through on earth( Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22) never having to taste death. Then no matter where one stands. Gods kingdom rule will be the only ruling power in existence( Dan 2:44) so on earth( Matt 5:5) is where the great multitude stand before the throne. They will not go to heaven-Rev 14:3--144,000 are BOUGHT from the EARTH. to heaven. The bride of Christ= the little flock( Luke 12:32) not the great multitude( Psalm 37:9-11,29)

Jesus paid for everyone's sin, but that doesn't mean they will enter heaven. Thus, we all die as God commanded after Adam's fall. Afterward, one still has to deal with spiritual death versus spiritual living. This will already be predestined once you die.

There would be no sense of a resurrection if all is predestined--0 is predestined except for Gods will. He desires ALL to repent-- that means he does not know who will.

The resurrection is for those who have been predestined for spiritual life. That's what the Bible says. Once you die, then you are predestined.

God is the only one who knows who is predestined before we die.

Yes Gods will =,s 144,000 are bought from the earth. Every grave will be emptied in the resurrection to earth.

Not one is saved until they endure until their end, Jesus said-Matt 10:22--Endure living now to do Jesus Fathers will, over self.--No mortal has a right to assure another they are saved or born again-its100% lie--they do not know. Then they ask for a tithe.

Jesus blood and death paid our debt. It was the greatest sacrifice in the history of the universe. I do not doubt the power of Jesus. He is the Savior. He saved us all. Yet, we are all not saved. The Bible teaches that once you are saved through the power of Jesus, you are forever saved. If not, then you weren't saved to begin with.

There are many things most cannot understand without being taught by the teachers who have Jesus.
Acts 3:19--Repentence gets sin blotted out. If Jesus paid everyones sin they wouldn't have to die, yet all do. But at Har-mageddon. Many( great multitude) will be brought through on earth( Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22) never having to taste death. Then no matter where one stands. Gods kingdom rule will be the only ruling power in existence( Dan 2:44) so on earth( Matt 5:5) is where the great multitude stand before the throne. They will not go to heaven-Rev 14:3--144,000 are BOUGHT from the EARTH. to heaven. The bride of Christ= the little flock( Luke 12:32) not the great multitude( Psalm 37:9-11,29)

Jesus paid for everyone's sin, but that doesn't mean they will enter heaven. Thus, we all die as God commanded after Adam's fall. Afterward, one still has to deal with spiritual death versus spiritual living. This will already be predestined once you die.

There would be no sense of a resurrection if all is predestined--0 is predestined except for Gods will. He desires ALL to repent-- that means he does not know who will.

The bible doesn't teach that.

Just because I wish everyone to listen to me, doesn't mean anyone will.

Jesus said FEW will find the road to entrance into Gods kingdom. Because FEW listen to him. They live and die by dogmas.

POS_15_Nicene_Creed_12x16__98798.1460380403.jpg
How can true god sit separate (on the right hand) from true god unless there are multiple gods?

There is nothing funny about 2 billion being duped into serving a non existent trinity god.

The resurrection is for those who have been predestined for spiritual life. That's what the Bible says. Once you die, then you are predestined.

Yes Gods will =,s 144,000 are bought from the earth. Every grave will be emptied in the resurrection to earth.

I believe in pretribulation. Not mid or posttribulation.

How can true god sit separate (on the right hand) from true god unless there are multiple gods?

There is nothing funny about 2 billion being duped into serving a non existent trinity god.

Not funny, but it goes to show how treacherous Satan is. He uses evolution to lie and trick the atheists and theistic evos into following the wrong path. He wants to collect them all. It explains the narrow gate and the wide gate.

Life is a test.
If life is a test and I fail it, what happens to me when I die? Anything unusual?
You mean other than your life has no meaning and you learned nothing from it bitching and complaining and moaning about it?

You are absolutely the last person I would ask what the Bible tells us.

There are FEW of the 144,000 left on earth. Most lived in Jesus' day. The great multitude aren't going anywhere-Proverbs 2:21-22,, Matthew 24:22.
Jesus gave the great multitude this promise= Matthew 5:5-Happy are the meek, for they will inherit the earth--The psalmist agrees. Psalm 37:9-11, 29-- The righteous themselves will possess the earth and reside forever upon it.

I asked you to believe Jesus-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- Its you who refuse.
Its you who are being mislead. If you studied the bible like I have for many years both sides, and the facts of Israelite God worship history, etc-- Gods word condemns the usage of statues, icons, graven images. God has not changed.

There are FEW of the 144,000 left on earth. Most lived in Jesus' day. The great multitude aren't going anywhere-Proverbs 2:21-22,, Matthew 24:22.
Jesus gave the great multitude this promise= Matthew 5:5-Happy are the meek, for they will inherit the earth--The psalmist agrees. Psalm 37:9-11, 29-- The righteous themselves will possess the earth and reside forever upon it.

Why 144,000? Is that JW number?

I asked you to believe Jesus-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- Its you who refuse.
Its you who are being mislead. If you studied the bible like I have for many years both sides, and the facts of Israelite God worship history, etc-- Gods word condemns the usage of statues, icons, graven images. God has not changed.
You are literally batshit crazy.

Life is a test.
You mean other than your life has no meaning and you learned nothing from it bitching and complaining and moaning about it?
So nothing happens if someone fails the test. Got it. Btw, great fucking useless test. :lol:

Why 144,000? Is that JW number?

revelation 14:3--144,000 bought from earth to heaven--its in every translation.
most twist where it says--the great multitude will stand before the throne= on earth, not heaven.

Forum List

Back