Jesus knew nothing of a trinity god.

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
100% fact= From Moses on up until this very day. The Israelite religion, taught, served and worshipped, a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)-- taught to every bible writer, taught to Jesus his first 30 years attending those places of worship, taught by them as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6

The religion that came out of Rome screwed it all up and became 33,999 branches off of her( Mark 3:24-26)--all being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.

Why??? Because they throw Jesus truth away to teach the schools of mens dogmas because of the errors in their translations.

Who do you believe first? Jesus or Dogma? they contradict one another.

Growing up Christian, and studying Christianity... No amount of theological calisthenics, has ever been able to convince me that the notion of the Trinity was anything but polytheism. It simply cannot be squared with reason.

Matthew 28:18-20 (NASB)

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

John 5:17-18 (NASB)

But He answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working.” For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 8:48-59 (NASB)

The Jews answered and said to Him, “Do we not say rightly that You are a Samaritan and have a demon?” Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon; but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. But I do not seek My glory; there is One who seeks and judges. Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he will never see death.” The Jews said to Him, “Now we know that You have a demon. Abraham died, and the prophets also; and You say, ‘If anyone keeps My word, he will never taste of death.’ Surely You are not greater than our father Abraham, who died? The prophets died too; whom do You make Yourself out to be?” Jesus answered, “If I glorify Myself, My glory is nothing; it is My Father who glorifies Me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God’; and you have not come to know Him, but I know Him; and if I say that I do not know Him, I will be a liar like you, but I do know Him and keep His word. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.” So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple.

John 10:25-38 (NASB)

Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father’s name, these testify of Me. But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.” The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?” The Jews answered Him, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.” Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father.”

John 14:9-17 (NASB)

Jesus said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves. Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. “If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 16:12-15 (NASB)

I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

the religion of rome was ROMAN SUPREMACY------rome was not giving up that which it consider DA BEST-----to wit roman culture. Its religion HAD to
fit into its "culture". The religion of GREECE was greek supremacy----Alexander was no less "divine" than was Jesus in the GREEK religion-----
the religion of islam was the worship of the divine MUHUMMAD------then again----same is true of Egypt----Pharoah was DIVINE ----even the Aztec King and the Emperors of Japan were DIVINE

100% fact= From Moses on up until this very day. The Israelite religion, taught, served and worshipped, a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)-- taught to every bible writer, taught to Jesus his first 30 years attending those places of worship, taught by them as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6

The religion that came out of Rome screwed it all up and became 33,999 branches off of her( Mark 3:24-26)--all being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.

Why??? Because they throw Jesus truth away to teach the schools of mens dogmas because of the errors in their translations.

Who told you that?

Jesus referred to BOTH God the Father (as Himself) and to the Holy Spirit (as Himself)

Bible Gateway passage: John 14:9 - King James Version

and

Bible Gateway passage: Acts 1:8 - King James Version

and He clearly states it here...

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 28:19-20 - King James Version

If you're looking for WORD "Trinity", no, that's not in the Bible, however, that's what's being referred to in the above posted texts (and many other places in the Bible).

IMHO-----when you see "JOHN" "MATTHEW" and "LUKE" as author
in NT writings------the writings are very highly questionable

30 Top Bible Verses About The Holy Spirit - Inspiring Scripture
The scripture itself proves you wrong, and blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.:)

The Spirit was believed in Judaism , one of the many names of God in the OT had a spirit, does Allah have a spirit?
Islam: "There is No other God but God".

Judaism: "The Lord our God, the Lord is one".

But the OT makes all kinds of references to the spirit of God (of every name) , all kinds.
The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament - Thomas Nelson Bibles

So Allah does not have a spirit?

PS: The trinity is one God. Father , Son and HS all in one package.

The main bone of contention between Christian and Islamic theology has to do with the polytheistic belief in the Trinity. .... :cool:

The problem is that Muslims don't understand what the word "triune" says. I don't speak now about god - only about the word "triune". The most easy example what "triune" means is the space all around. You are able to move forward-backward, left-right, you may jump high-down but nowhere you are leaving the space. There is no poly-space - it's only one space. Similar to this form of logic is the "concept" (revelation) of the triune god. The "concept" is monotheistic and not polytheistic. And please: I did not speak about god now. I hope this is clear. I spoke only about the word "triune".

The problem in this context is only the Quran. In the Quran is written no one is a Christian who believes in the trinity. Christians are monotheists - but people who believe in the trinity are polytheists in the definition there. The Quran creates the illusion Muslims have the right to make Christians to their slaves and Muslims have the right to murder all atheists and polytheists. And that's a titanic problem. What's written in the Quran is not able to be seen universal - or with other words: it is godless. I guess this has to do with the problem that the Quran was written from Osman. Mohammed himself made for example make clear what's a wrong belief in trinity. And no one should not believe in this form of trinity (God father, mother Mary and son Jesus). But okay - in case I interpret Mohammed knew that the correct trinity is God father, holy spirit and Son of god then Mohammed was perhaps a Christian, who had believed on his own in the triune god. This is indeed possible. Osman teared unfortunately all words of Mohammed out of the correct historical context.

Last edited:
then you don't understand the trinity.
Making the man Jesus divine and part of a triune god is rejected by both Judaism and Islam. And is considered blasphemy by both religions. .... :cool:

So what?

"We who believe in Jesus affirm that there are three persons in one Godhead, so that all three are one God as to substance, but three persons as to individuality. But an unbeliever, particularly an unbelieving Jewish person hearing those closing words at an Anglican wedding service, would find them irrelevant."

"Isaiah 48:16 and Zechariah 4:6 refer to the Spirit of God; there are two references to God’s son—one in Psalm 2 and another in Proverbs 30:1-4. Thus, we see that God, the Son of God, and the Spirit of God were known to ancient Israel. Could it not be that the Lord’s ancient people, those who knew God in truth, did hold to a belief in the triune nature of God?"

The Trinity in the Old Testament - Jews for Jesus

Forum List

Back