"Jesus Is a Monkey"

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by sealadaigh, Sep 4, 2012.

1. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
  2. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    The HillTop Youth puts its anger on the innocent which is wrong in this case. I do not understand, furthermore, why are they committing those actions against Christians, since when Christians hold responsibility on the Jewish Muslim Arab conflict?

This action is not to be tolerated.

But, on the other hand, if we're speaking of those kind of things, I wonder if people can explain THOSE:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ForeverYoung436

ForeverYoung436 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,401
    These signs say "Death to the Jews" in Hebrew. Maybe they were written by Israeli Arabs. Many Israeli Arabs speak Hebrew better than American Jews.

4. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129

5. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,054
    I get grafitti on my house more inflammatory than that------but, of course, I do not know who put it there Grafitti is so common in my town ---people just ignore it no matter what it says it is a childish prank-----obviously done by young people -----who else would climb around to such heights to scribble it. To me a person SCREAMING IN THE STREETS ----death to.......... is far more significant than " Jesus is a monkey" or even "Death to christians" which if was there----I could not make it out Grafitti on a church is more signficant that crap on the side of my house IMO It should not happen---if they find the people who did it-----it should mean some jail time

6. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281

7. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,054
    Of the kinds of vandalisms that go on in israel to me ----grafitti is the most trivial but that may be because it is considered so trivial in my city that no one would bother the cops by reporting it Grafitti is an ancient custom its been going on for millenia Since the perpetrator is rarely KNOWN-----and just about anyone over the age of seven can manage it-------its INTENT is hard to decipher --- I would prefer grafitti on the wall of my house------even that stuff WAY UP THERE to slashed tires

8. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    In the south we have a drafitti artists, once the police wanted to arrest him, but they cut him some slack because he was a soldier. Now the mayor of Ashdod pays him to decorate the city walls:D

9. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,054
    Lipush graffiti is an ART FORM in the hands of some of those kids There are some really gorgeous murals in my town ---which are gaffitti Sometimes building owners OFFER their walls for gaffitti artists as a community project Because it is a rough city---there are memorial murals to some kids dead of street violence that include well done portaits of the victims no one should have touched the church----THAT is not nice

My hubby is into art -----and takes photos of -----stuff --that interests him-----he often photographs the examples of graffitti

10. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    *ThumbsUp*