"Jesus Is a Monkey"

so where are we...

oh yeah...lipush and rose think graffiti saying "JESUS IS A MONKEY" is legitimate art and not hate or inflamatory speech and the "artists" who paint such things should be compensated for their contributions to jewish communities.

Wow! Are you BLIND?? didn't you see or READ anything I have written?! I said specifically that this action is wrong, don't twist my words!

Niether me nor Rose justified this action. stop pretending to be such an idiot!

hogwash. i have read the both of your posts. the subject of the thread is about "jesus is a monkey" graffiti and you two are minimising it and talking about graffiti as art and etc. well, do not let me hear you bitch about swazticas in jewish cemetary.

and perhaps you wonder also why many people do not trust jews.

Read what I said, you twisted liar, in post n. 2:

"The HillTop Youth puts its anger on the innocent which is wrong in this case. I do not understand, furthermore, why are they committing those actions against Christians, since when Christians hold responsibility on the Jewish Muslim Arab conflict?

This action is not to be tolerated."

Can you read me, now?

Lipush ----deach is simply doing what nazi pigs do when you see a pile of dog excrement in the gutter-----do you attempt to have a conversation with it?

Wow! Are you BLIND?? didn't you see or READ anything I have written?! I said specifically that this action is wrong, don't twist my words!

Niether me nor Rose justified this action. stop pretending to be such an idiot!

hogwash. i have read the both of your posts. the subject of the thread is about "jesus is a monkey" graffiti and you two are minimising it and talking about graffiti as art and etc. well, do not let me hear you bitch about swazticas in jewish cemetary.

and perhaps you wonder also why many people do not trust jews.

"The HillTop Youth puts its anger on the innocent which is wrong in this case. I do not understand, furthermore, why are they committing those actions against Christians, since when Christians hold responsibility on the Jewish Muslim Arab conflict?

Can you read me, now?

Hey Seal maybe they think this is art also. Lipush and irosie should notice that a monkey plays Jesus in this one also, seems like a theme in Israeli Culture. I heard that this is on a major Israeli TV station.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c]Mocking Jesus on Israeli TV -[/ame]

Can you read me, now?

Hey Seal maybe they think this is art also. Lipush and irosie should notice that a monkey plays Jesus in this one also, seems like a theme in Israeli Culture. I heard that this is on a major Israeli TV station.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c]Mocking Jesus on Israeli TV -[/ame]

that is shocking, i cannot believe that a nation that brags about beingg "a light unto the nations" and boasts about its tolerance of other religions and ethnicities would allow something like this.

i suppose we will be subjected to the usual defense...that someone in some other part of the world is doing something equally as bad, as though we would approve of that or some reason.

and just for the record, i am not a particularly religious person but i do believe in religious freedom and tolerance, as dictated by the constitution of the USA.

that is shocking, i cannot believe that a nation that brags about beingg "a light unto the nations" and boasts about its tolerance of other religions and ethnicities would allow something like this.

i suppose we will be subjected to the usual defense...that someone in some other part of the world is doing something equally as bad, as though we would approve of that or some reason.

and just for the record, i am not a particularly religious person but i do believe in religious freedom and tolerance, as dictated by the constitution of the USA.

Hey Hoss how do you feel about the fact that some Israelis feel Jesus was a Monkey, a Nazi, and a coward. How does that fit with your Christian Faith !!!

This is a sad sad day in Israel. The people of Migron are forcibly removed from their homes. Homes that they legally paid for and had permits to build. All because of international pressure - there's no room for Jews in Israel. And the result is that we've finally grown our own terrorist group. The nation morns. I, as an Israeli, am ashamed of my fellow Jews who have done this. I, as an Israeli, am ashamed of my government that would do such a horrible thing to it's citizens. There is no remedy. Yom Kippur is before us and I for one will beat my breast and weep over this on that day.

This is a sad sad day in Israel. The people of Migron are forcibly removed from their homes. Homes that they legally paid for and had permits to build. All because of international pressure - there's no room for Jews in Israel. And the result is that we've finally grown our own terrorist group. The nation morns. I, as an Israeli, am ashamed of my fellow Jews who have done this. I, as an Israeli, am ashamed of my government that would do such a horrible thing to it's citizens. There is no remedy. Yom Kippur is before us and I for one will beat my breast and weep over this on that day.

the above is one of the best arguments i have ever heard for israel not being allowed to have nuclear weapons.

Seal, I just don't get it. Everyone I know is appalled over this. Yet, our Muslim neighbors rain down bombs on our children's schools, throw pipe bombs on our highways, blow themselves up at our weddings and holiday festivals.. We never hear how their citizenry is appalled over those actions. How is it that we're deemed more irrational than them? Do you believe Iran should have nukes?! They scream for our annihilation daily...

Hey Hoss how do you feel about the fact that some Israelis feel Jesus was a Monkey, a Nazi, and a coward. How does that fit with your Christian Faith !!!
How does it feel that Muslims murder Christians, torch Churches, persecute them, and conduct ethnic cleansing on them? Don't you assholes get tried of promoting blood libel lies and hatred towards Jews? Do you think Muslims (with their shining record of tolerance and coexistence) would have more respect for Christian holy sites in Israel, or Jews (with their PROVEN record)? Never mind, you don't have to answer those questions.

It might come as a surprise to you that a majority of Americans and CHRISTIANS fully support Israel.

Can you read me, now?

This is a sick video. I'll have to do some research into who made this video and why.

Seal, I just don't get it. Everyone I know is appalled over this. Yet, our Muslim neighbors rain down bombs on our children's schools, throw pipe bombs on our highways, blow themselves up at our weddings and holiday festivals.. We never hear how their citizenry is appalled over those actions. How is it that we're deemed more irrational than them? Do you believe Iran should have nukes?! They scream for our annihilation daily...
If you are trying to have an intelligent discussion with this Jew hating, terrorist loving, neo Nazi pig you are wasting your time. I suggest you ask a few people who knew him from another board about who he is.

Never seen anything like that on television here.. no clue where you found that video! It's certainly not the normal thing you would see on TV here at all!

Never seen anything like that on television here.. no clue where you found that video! It's certainly not the normal thing you would see on TV here at all!
It's another lame attempt by Jew haters. They aren't even good liars.

i am not a big believer in "body counts" but it doesn't ring true about your muslim neighbour's behaviour when innocent palestinian children are being killed at ten times the rate by israelis as israeli children are being killed by palestinians. you are also speaking of a time shortly after sharon did his dance routine and his "in your face" at the dome of the rock.

if you want peace with secure borders, you can have it. it has been offered. instead, you mourn the dismantling of an illegal settlement whose continued existence brings the palestinian people closer to the brink of a genocide as codiied in international law...and many o your countrymen and compatriots joke about that genocide.

i do not believe iran has any more right to have nukes than anyone else and have said so many, many times. however, i read many more reports of israel threatening iran than i do of iran threatening israel.

my country's reputation, in the world's eyes, has an honest broker has been severely tarnished by our support of israel. if we were right, i would accept that, but we are not right. my father has served this country, i have served this country, and my son is serving this country currently, and it is time for israel to fight her own wars, and that would provide an impetus for her to make peace with her neighbours. i have grown to have nothing but disdain for israel. i want them out of our hair and our politics.

if, by some miracle, they could give up their quest for more land and arrive at some sort of interest based treaty with the palestinian people that would provide for a viable palestinian homeland i would suppport such a treaty/agreement wholeheartedly and be fully on israel's side should the palestinians violate or abbrogate such treaty in any way, but until then...

Islamo nazi pigs have been desperate to create libels about jews mocking or disparaging jews for CENTURIES sorry pigs----jesus is just not a topic In my entire life I never heard the name "jesus" or an allusion to jesus in a synagogue or a situation in which jews gather for education or celebration-----for the record----I have been a passive participant in THOUSANDs of such events----and I like to read too----during those long religious services I read----thus I have read all sorts of "jewish" literature-----nothing about jesus. In fact I never heard or read the word koran or muhummad either.

an interesting fact is that I have heard discussion about "jews" in both mosques and churches which is a clue for me as to why so many christians and muslims imagine that jews are obsessed with them ------the bit about jesus on TV is most likely a fraud -------as to using images of crucifixions and other 'christian' imaged in "art" ------well---there have been some weird things done in the USA -----a crucifix in a jar a urine, a portrait of mary made out of elephant dung, was it madonna who sorta simulated sex with a crucifix? In my own university ---an "art" project was some idiot student----CRUCIFIED-----the poor kid stayed up there for hours. None of this stuff was done by jews Even the crucified person at school ----was not a jew---he was a Lutheran

How does it feel that Muslims murder Christians, torch Churches, persecute them, and conduct ethnic cleansing on them? Don't you assholes get tried of promoting blood libel lies and hatred towards Jews? Do you think Muslims (with their shining record of tolerance and coexistence) would have more respect for Christian holy sites in Israel, or Jews (with their PROVEN record)? Never mind, you don't have to answer those questions.

It might come as a surprise to you that a majority of Americans and CHRISTIANS fully support Israel.

the article was from the jerusalem post.

Forum List

Back