'7 countries want to buy Iron Dome'

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Twenty-four engineers, eight of whom developed Iron Dome, are awarded Israel Defense prize; official says several countries have expressed interest in buying missile defense systems for their own use

golan-301011-141_wa.jpg

'7 countries want to buy Iron Dome' - Israel News, Ynetnews

The feel good factor is sell-able. yea, wont help Israelis cowering in their makeshift bunkers when the real deal hits

The feel good factor is sell-able. yea, wont help Israelis cowering in their makeshift bunkers when the real deal hits

We have Shelters, not Bunkers, hater.:mad:

Only your hero Nasrallah hides inside a Bunker.

still won't help you...one single bit.

Iron dome saved and still save lives of thousands of Jews on regular basis.

Sucks for you, haters:D The Jews keep on living.

yeah, sure.

maybe you can jack the number of jews saved by iron dome up to six mill.

iron dome has saved, at the very most, a handful of people.

the jews living bothers me not one single bit. it is the israelis killing everything in sight that is bothersome.

by the way, peeps are becoming increasingly aware of that lame trick of trying to associate israelis with all jews.

It works good actually they made a good defence system but will it stop anything more than grads?

It's too expensive though for Israel and won't last much as when Israel and Jihad islami had a conflict they managed to fire hundreds of grads and the iron domes hit dozens but like that a 800 dollar grad is all it takes to make Israel put more money into their defence

Just your dime-a-dozen Nazi slimeball doin' some wishful thinkin', eh Jos?

They masturbate to Israel's destruction so much, one of these days they will turn Japanese.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWAwrMFtSvM]The Vapors Turning Japanese totp2 - YouTube[/ame]

the jews living bothers me not one single bit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Who do you think you're kidding, NaziBoy. There is nothing that bothers scum such as you like living, breathing Jews. Their existence makes your blood boil and your neck veins bulge.

They masturbate to Israel's destruction so much, one of these days they will turn Japanese.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWAwrMFtSvM]The Vapors Turning Japanese totp2 - YouTube[/ame]

Or go blind.

Who do you think you're kidding, NaziBoy. There is nothing that bothers scum such as you like living, breathing Jews. Their existence makes your blood boil and your neck veins bulge.

you're a cheap ass, chickenshite. anyone who wants to see the unedited version of what i said can click on the arrow and go back to my original post.

ever wonder how jews got some of that reputation for being dishonest?

you're a cheap ass, chickenshite. anyone who wants to see the unedited version of what i said can click on the arrow and go back to my original post.

ever wonder how jews got some of that reputation for being dishonest?

What dishonest? I responded to the part of your post I quoted. Did you not say that?
Do I not correctly recall the hate you so casually spewed about Jews when last we met?
I believe my memory and opinion of both you and Skit is valid ... a couple of hate-sellin' Nazi slimeballs.

It works good actually they made a good defence system but will it stop anything more than grads?

It's designed for Quassam Rockets and Grads, not for Skads or Shihabs. It is designed basically for the needs of the southern region.

It's too expensive though for Israel and won't last much as when Israel and Jihad islami had a conflict they managed to fire hundreds of grads and the iron domes hit dozens but like that a 800 dollar grad is all it takes to make Israel put more money into their defence

It maybe expensive, but it is just temporary until we find better solutions. Still. better have your money on that, than on other unusful things.

yeah, sure.

maybe you can jack the number of jews saved by iron dome up to six mill.

iron dome has saved, at the very most, a handful of people.

You are clueless.

Iron domes was designed to protect cities of thousands, and it does well. Over 120 Missiles were shot in a serious Haslamah round, the Iron dome blocked at least 80 of them.That was on only ONE round. in March. since then Iron dome contiues doing a great Job protecting Be'er Sheva, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Yavne and villages near the strip.

It stopped missiles directed at schoolyards and cars and houses. It is the biggest saving lives system Israel could think of inventing, in this century. Iron dome is the security and lifeline of us southerners.

Again, sucks for you.

Last edited:

the jews living bothers me not one single bit. it is the israelis killing everything in sight that is bothersome.

by the way, peeps are becoming increasingly aware of that lame trick of trying to associate israelis with all jews.

Still, in your posts you clearly say "no one trust Jews". not "on one trust Israelis" or "no one trust Zionists", "Jews are reputated as being dishonest"...

It is just a matter of time untill you let your antisemitic mask slip away completely.

Last edited:

because makes an excellent point ----he has admitted that the nazi pigs are intent on CONTINUING TO use one of their traditional methods of genocide. The fact is that the islas murdered millions thru SIEGE AND STARVATION ---remember the biafran babies lying dead of starvation in the dust? remember the hindu children fleeing the the barbarism in east pakistan----lying dead because the islas prevented aid from reaching them in 1971 A little known fact is that the entire ummah declared an economic boycott of Israel which started in 1948 and is actually still in force-----the idea was to starve the country just as the islas murdered more than a million biafran babies thru starvation----and historians believe countless millions more in their 1400 year depraved history because admits that the incessant isla pig bombing is designed to destroy humanity by virtue of the fact that defending from the isla pig crap is SO EXPENSIVE

Forum List

Back