Jeb Bush Torpedoes His 2016 Chances: Says Crossing Border Illegally An Act Of Love

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He really said it and to me he is saying it's okay for wetbacks to illegally cross the border because it's the right thing to do. Here is his statement from Fox News Sunday this morning:

"I'm going to say this and it will be on tape, and so be it. The way I look at this is someone who comes to our country because they couldn't come legally, they come to our country because their family's dad who loves their children was worried that their children didn't have food on the table, and they wanted to make sure their family was intact. And they crossed the border because they had no other means to work to be able to provide for their family. Yes, they broke the law, but it's not a felony. it's kind of -- it's a -- it's an act of love. It's an act of commitment to your family. I honestly think that's a different kind of crime that should be, there should be a price paid, but it shouldn't be -- it shouldn't rile people up that people are actually coming to this country to provide for their families. And the idea that we're not going to fix this but with with comprehensive reform ends up trapping these people, when they could make a great contribution for their own their families but also for us."

Jeb Bush: Crossing the Border Illegally an 'Act of Love'

Last edited:
Wetbacks?

Anyhow I guess it's time for the back stabbing to commence huh

Demand honesty and forthright of character then crucify them for it.

My guess is, little Stevie, Jeb wouldn't want your vote anyway...

I'm surprised you would even consider casting a vote for the man. His wife is a Mexican and his kids half Mexican after all...

Border state governors have a different view of the illegal immigration issue. In border states they know they have to try and get that vote. I think this is just one of those attempts by Jeb as he gets ready for his presidential run. Don't worry, he'll pretend to be a tea-partier when he needs to be and he'll move left when he needs to.

He's a politician so to tell if he's lying just look for lip movement. That's a sure sign.

Wetbacks?

Actually it’s more time for you and others on the right to clean out the ignorance, hate, and racism that exists in the GOP.

For the majority of non-partisan, independent, moderate voters who actually elects presidents, JEB!’s observations come off as honest, accurate, and compassionate – it’s only the hateful, ignorant extremists on the far right of the GOP who have a problem with it.

• Banned

I'm surprised you would even consider casting a vote for the man. His wife is a Mexican and his kids half Mexican after all...

I would never vote for him. My vote will be for a pure natural born Citizen named Sarah Palin. She wants to militarize the border.

I would never vote for him. My vote will be for a pure natural born Citizen named Sarah Palin. She wants to militarize the border.

Jeb Bush is not a "pure natural born Citizen?" Do tell...

Sarah Palin? :lmao: She doesn't have a hope in hell of winning the nomination much less the Big Chair.

You really are a delusional loser, boy...

Last edited:
Wetbacks?

Actually it’s more time for you and others on the right to clean out the ignorance, hate, and racism that exists in the GOP.

For the majority of non-partisan, independent, moderate voters who actually elects presidents, JEB!’s observations come off as honest, accurate, and compassionate – it’s only the hateful, ignorant extremists on the far right of the GOP who have a problem with it.

You forgot the law abiding conservatives on the right. Those that think breaking the law is a bad thing, you know. You left us out of your little tirade against "righty". :lol:

You already made a thread recently about Clinton destroying her 2016 chances. We get it. You want Sarah Palin as President. Guess what? She won't run. She couldn't handle the pressure of being Governor.

Jeb is a good man and I agree with his statement.

But, we still need to fix our illegal immigration problem. Nobody should be able to walk in without signing the guest book....

If you had any thinking skills you would realize I never stated Jeb Bush wasn't one.

Sarah Palin? :lmao: She doesn't have a hope in hell of winning the nomination much less the Big Chair.

You really are a delusional loser, boy...

palin will always have cheering crowd in the lower IQ uneducated section of poitics, she is a joke even to her own party, she is an embarrassment and a buffoon. If anyone thinks she would get the votes of educated people to become president that person needs some serious mental health help

He really said it and to me he is saying it's okay for wetbacks to illegally cross the border because it's the right thing to do. Here is his statement from Fox News Sunday this morning:

"I'm going to say this and it will be on tape, and so be it. The way I look at this is someone who comes to our country because they couldn't come legally, they come to our country because their family's dad who loves their children was worried that their children didn't have food on the table, and they wanted to make sure their family was intact. And they crossed the border because they had no other means to work to be able to provide for their family. Yes, they broke the law, but it's not a felony. it's kind of -- it's a -- it's an act of love. It's an act of commitment to your family. I honestly think that's a different kind of crime that should be, there should be a price paid, but it shouldn't be -- it shouldn't rile people up that people are actually coming to this country to provide for their families. And the idea that we're not going to fix this but with with comprehensive reform ends up trapping these people, when they could make a great contribution for their own their families but also for us."

Jeb Bush: Crossing the Border Illegally an 'Act of Love'

I didn't catch the part where he used the term "wetback." Or was that just YOU being an asshole?

If democrats are right and it's all about changing demographics and a hispanic majority President Jeb Bush will mop up Hillary Clinton.

If I lived in Mexico I sure as fuck wouldn't wait decades to get in legally. I suspect the racist op wouldn't either.

Fix the broken system and the problems will decrease dramatically.

If you had any thinking skills you would realize I never stated Jeb Bush wasn't one.

You said, "I would never vote for him. My vote will be for a pure natural born Citizen named Sarah Palin. She wants to militarize the border."

If you were a thinking person with a grasp of the English language, you would understand that, the way your sentences are structured, you implied that you do not see Jeb Bush as a "pure natural born Citizen."

You continue to embarrass yourself, sonny boy. Why not ask mommy to take you for ice cream while the grown-ups talk...

Jeb is a good man and I agree with his statement.

But, we still need to fix our illegal immigration problem. Nobody should be able to walk in without signing the guest book....

The problem is horrific. Mid no more late 80's when Saturn was sceaming for my husband it took 3 years to get him down there and he was the ONLY MAN for the job because he developed the paint. But illegals for jobs that are for peasants. They run across the border all the time.

Forget the love, Jeb...controlling your borders is a government MANAGEMENT function, without which you have no country. Politicians can't MANAGE a goddam thing.

Palin? LOL

Sarah Palin lacks morals. She lies.. She is unethical . She lacks manners and education.

Sarah Palin scams the government and her supporters for over 150,000 dollars for cloths.

Bristol, Track, and Todd do not have college degrees and are not currently enrolled. Todd married Sarah when she was pregnant, and Bristol has had a child out of wedlock. Bennett, Lorenzo,Trailblazer

Family members have been in jail. Diana Palin, Todd’s sister, has served time for burglary and child-endangerment.

just common white trash

Sarah Palin: A female Bill Clinton when it comes to sex? | Capitol Hill Blue

Forum List

Back