Liberals say the SCOTUS decision makes it so American voices aren't heard.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Oddly enough our voices weren't heard anyways prior to the new decision as proved by the passage of obamacare.

What good is having a voice when the idiots in DC ignore them anyways.

Oddly enough our voices weren't heard anyways prior to the new decision as proved by the passage of obamacare.

The only vote that counts now is the green paper one that has both U.S. Treasury and In God We Trust on it. You don't have that, you'll get nothing and like it.

The only vote that counts now is the green paper one that has both U.S. Treasury and In God We Trust on it. You don't have that, you'll get nothing and like it.

Well its been that way for a long time.. When you have a huge govt with no accountability and they play the blame game and dont answer questions, what do you expect, this ruling doesnt change anything

Well its been that way for a long time.. When you have a huge govt with no accountability and they play the blame game and dont answer questions, what do you expect, this ruling doesnt change anything
All it does is make the problem worse but the old adage applies, Money Talks, and now it Votes as well.

I heard no complaining when the only organizations allowed unlimited donations was Unions, BAR associations and other Left Wing organizations.

Fucking Hypocrites!!

Meh, they are liberals. By definition, they aren't that bright. Who cares what they think.

Actually, anyone married to an ideology, clearly demonstrates the inability to think, period. They can't think for themselves, so they let others think for them.

Here's a thought. Anyone who supports plutocracy is a submissive
Very few people do but you think they all do. That's because they rejected your guy from the Magic Underpants Cult.

I heard no complaining when the only organizations allowed unlimited donations was Unions, BAR associations and other Left Wing organizations.

Fucking Hypocrites!!
Which was never, ever true. But you believe that nonsense don't you? You would.

what limits did unions have on them?

I mean the govt considers the naacp non parisan, which is a fucking joke. Atleast the nra supports both parties, the naacp hasnt since the 60s, when dubois went commie

Fucking Hypocrites!!
Which was never, ever true. But you believe that nonsense don't you? You would.

what limits did unions have on them?

I mean the govt considers the naacp non parisan, which is a fucking joke. Atleast the nra supports both parties, the naacp hasnt since the 60s, when dubois went commie

Look it up dumbass.

Having more political influence because you have more money is plain wrong regardless of party affiliation.

Forum List

Back