Janet Reno Dies

I dont bother with a retarded prick who refuses to look at the facts that 9/11 was an inside job and there is not a shread of evidence that 19 muslims were behind it all.:Dcountless threads have been posted in the conspiracy section and have spelled it out dummies style for people like you proving beyond a doubt it was a home grown plot carried out by the CIA.:rolleyes:

Not my fault you refuse to read those threads and look at the facts. when you decide to do that and and stop being an arrogant prick and admit you have been wrong all these years,I may one day pay attention to all your incoherant ramblings you stupid fuck.

Okay, if you are really the kind of crazy who thinks that 9/11 was an inside job, I don't think there's much hope for you.

Give it up idiot. Forever after on this forum you are going to be known as the asshole who says it's OK to incinerate children who have no power. Fuck you and your bullshit nazi philosophy. You disgust me.

You are the one defending pedophile cultists, not me.

The Davidians killed themselves. No great loss.

yeah thats what I was saying earlier,they had numerous chances to avoid a conflict with them that THEY started,they could have knocked on the door and they could have just arrested some of them when they were out getting grocerys as they did when they walked down to the grocery store everyday.

again, they walked up to the door. The Davidians knew they were ATF Agents. They got into a firefight, anyway.

Give it up idiot. Forever after on this forum you are going to be known as the asshole who says it's OK to incinerate children who have no power. Fuck you and your bullshit nazi philosophy. You disgust me.

yeah thats what I was saying earlier,they had numerous chances to avoid a conflict with them that THEY started,they could have knocked on the door and they could have just arrested some of them when they were out getting grocerys as they did when they walked down to the grocery store everyday.

again, they walked up to the door. The Davidians knew they were ATF Agents. They got into a firefight, anyway.

Sure thing asshole. You asshats are all the same. Burn and destroy any that you disagree with. Fuck you.

Oh yeah, as far as the front door go's, the surviving davidians ALL say that the ATF fired first. A brainless asshat like you doesn't have the intellectual honesty to ask yourself "gee, I wonder what happened to the evidence of that", and then you find out that the door was magically "disappeared". Probably THE single most valuable piece of evidence, and we know it survived thanks to news video, and the ATF somehow manages to lose it.

Once again. Fuck you you murderous, disgusting, piece of filth.

Sure thing asshole. You asshats are all the same. Burn and destroy any that you disagree with. Fuck you.

Oh yeah, as far as the front door go's, the surviving davidians ALL say that the ATF fired first. A brainless asshat like you doesn't have the intellectual honesty to ask yourself "gee, I wonder what happened to the evidence of that", and then you find out that the door was magically "disappeared". Probably THE single most valuable piece of evidence, and we know it survived thanks to news video, and the ATF somehow manages to lose it.

Once again. Fuck you you murderous, disgusting, piece of filth.

He has exposed himself as the lying stupid fuck troll he is with his earlier post when he said the davidians committed suicide.

yeah they committed suicide thats why there were suvivors and all those few survivors lied telling independent investigaters like the ones that did WACO rules of engagaement that the ATF gunned them down when they came out with their heads on top of their heads yelling dont shoot.all those survivors lied and the ATF were honest kind people who were incapable of lying same as Bill Clinton.:rolleyes: murderous disgusting piece of filth indeed.:thup: thats being way too kind to this motherfucker troll.

Had he ever bothered to look at many of the videos out there he would have seen that one of the army tanks had a flame thrower mounted on top and they fired flames onto the compound which exposed one of many of clintons lies one of them being where he said the davidians started the fire.

as i said,nobody should bother with this evil fucker who enjoys watching our government murder children.He is just on here posting to get a reaction out of us all obviously.this is advise we should all follow-:trolls:

Last edited:
[...]

I want to point out that you go into a page long screed and never address the indisputable fact that Michelle Jones was 12 years old when Koresh started having sex with her. You go off into a discource about Clinton having sex with Monica.

[...]
Even if this were true, do you believe it justified the steps taken by the feds which jeopardized the lives of 21 innocent, helpless children? Because whether Koresh started that fire, or the reckless actions of the HRT provoked it, it was entirely preventable.

Keep in mind the Davidians were not a fugitive mob of dangerously violent criminals. The local sheriff and all of their neighbors said the Davidians kept mostly to themselves but were friendly, helpful, and peaceful people. So why was it so important to do what was done to them? They didn't harm anyone.

the troll obviously wants to stay brainwashed and is too afraid to pick up the book and read it,doesnt want to see facts that dont go along with the governments version of events so he wont read it and just wants to dismiss it as propaganda. Good thing he isnt your lawyer,he would lose every case for you refusing to try and counter the evidence his opponent lawyer would present in court

Guy, we had four investigations into Waco, all of which determined the Davidians killed themselves because they knew what they did to pedophiles in the Big House.

One of them was run by John Danforth, a Republican Senator noted for his integrity and fairness.
[...]

I want to point out that you go into a page long screed and never address the indisputable fact that Michelle Jones was 12 years old when Koresh started having sex with her. You go off into a discource about Clinton having sex with Monica.

[...]
Even if this were true, do you believe it justified the steps taken by the feds which jeopardized the lives of 21 innocent, helpless children? Because whether Koresh started that fire, or the reckless actions of the HRT provoked it, it was entirely preventable.

Keep in mind the Davidians were not a fugitive mob of dangerously violent criminals. The local sheriff and all of their neighbors said the Davidians kept mostly to themselves but were friendly, helpful, and peaceful people. So why was it so important to do what was done to them? They didn't harm anyone.

whether Koresh started the fire? seriously dude? Although you have looked into this obviously and done a lot of research no doubt doesnt sound like you have seen that video I have mentioned many times "just to watch it go ignored by him" where it shows an army tank with a flame thrower mounted on top STARTING the fire shooting flames onto the compound? so there is obviously no question clinton and the government lied and that our government started the fire.:D

whether Koresh started the fire? seriously dude? Although you have looked into this obviously and done a lot of research no doubt doesnt sound like you have seen that video I have mentioned many times "just to watch it go ignored by him" where it shows an army tank with a flame thrower mounted on top STARTING the fire shooting flames onto the compound? so there is obviously no question clinton and the government lied and that our government started the fire.:D
My point is even if Koresh did start the fire, the fact is the feds had stated many times they believed Koresh was a dangerous psychopath -- plus the feds knew there were dozens of innocent kids in that building, yet they took steps they had to know would provoke him.

So either way the feds are responsible for the death of those kids. They behaved like cold-blooded Nazis in the Warsaw Ghetto, showing absolutely no concern for the safety of innocent children.

I'm not interested in arguing who, what and how that fire actually started. My point is all the feds had to do to prevent it was to back off and wait. But they chose to assert their authority with no regard for the likely consequences.

Oh yeah, as far as the front door go's, the surviving davidians ALL say that the ATF fired first.

Because drug addled cultists are such reliable witnesses.

A brainless asshat like you doesn't have the intellectual honesty to ask yourself "gee, I wonder what happened to the evidence of that", and then you find out that the door was magically "disappeared". Probably THE single most valuable piece of evidence, and we know it survived thanks to news video, and the ATF somehow manages to lose it.

Wait a minute. Wasn't that door attached to a building that burned to the ground? Also, how does a door tell you who shot first? I mean, were the bullet holes time stamped?

yeah they committed suicide thats why there were suvivors and all those few survivors lied telling independent investigaters like the ones that did WACO rules of engagaement that the ATF gunned them down when they came out with their heads on top of their heads

again, how reliable are cultist. Why were there survivors? Because maybe some of them gave in to their human instinct to survive. You see, if it WASN'T a mass suicide, there'd have been MORE survivors, not less.

You would also have to believe that every last FBI agent on site was a murderous crazy person who would fire on women and children trying to get out of a burning building. And not a one of them has had a pang of conscience over the last 25 years.

Or you can apply Occam's razor that the Davidians were just another cult where they all killed themselves. Not the first, not the last.

My point is even if Koresh did start the fire, the fact is the feds had stated many times they believed Koresh was a dangerous psychopath -- plus the feds knew there were dozens of innocent kids in that building, yet they took steps they had to know would provoke him.

So either way the feds are responsible for the death of those kids. They behaved like cold-blooded Nazis in the Warsaw Ghetto, showing absolutely no concern for the safety of innocent children.

I'm not interested in arguing who, what and how that fire actually started. My point is all the feds had to do to prevent it was to back off and wait. But they chose to assert their authority with no regard for the likely consequences.

So they wait and everyone in the building drinks poisoned Koolaid! You see, that's what they were working with... They were worried they were looking at another Jonestown.

Okay, buddy. Let's look at the "non-violent" Branch Davidians. Besides the shootout with ATF agents that left four Agents and six cultists dead, the Davidians had been involved in an internal squabble for leadership, which involved a gun fight in 1987 between rival factions.

[...]

[...]
Where did the notion that the Davidians were "drug-addled cultists" come from? If you'd like to speak intelligently on this subject you should spend some time learning something about it. The Davidians were not drug users. Aside from their unusual religious conviction they were relatively normal individuals. Their ranks included two lawyers, two school-teachers and for the most part ordinary working class people, most of whom were engaged in one way or another in a mail-order gun business. Seven of them held valid FFL (Federal Firearms Licenses) and were accomplished gunsmiths.

One thing you should know is the BATF had planted an undercover agent in the Davidian residence for several weeks before pulling that unnecessary and largely unlawful raid. If there was any drug activity in that residence don't you think the DEA would have been involved?

I dont bother with a retarded prick who refuses to look at the facts that 9/11 was an inside job and there is not a shread of evidence that 19 muslims were behind it all.:Dcountless threads have been posted in the conspiracy section and have spelled it out dummies style for people like you proving beyond a doubt it was a home grown plot carried out by the CIA.:rolleyes:
Okay, if you are really the kind of crazy who thinks that 9/11 was an inside job, I don't think there's much hope for you.
If you are the kind of crazy who doesn't think 9/11 was an inside job, and that free fall speeds don't contradict the Law of Conservation of Momentum, then there is not much hope for you.

[...]

Okay, buddy. Let's look at the "non-violent" Branch Davidians. Besides the shootout with ATF agents that left four Agents and six cultists dead, the Davidians had been involved in an internal squabble for leadership, which involved a gun fight in 1987 between rival factions.

[...][/quote]
Because the Davidians were capable of defensive violence does not mean they were a violence-prone people. In fact the local Sheriff, Jack Harwell along with every one of their neighbors insisted the Davidians were friendly, helpful, peaceful people who bothered no one.

Re: the "shootout" with the ATF raiders, here is just one more significant thing you are blissfully ignorant of:

The Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986 recognizes the Common Law rule of self-defense, which is that the defender must have reasonable belief that the circumstances of immediate danger warrant self-defense. And Section 9.31 of the Texas Penal Codes states: "The use of force to resist an arrest or search is justified: (1) If, before the actor offers any resistance, the peace officer (or persons acting at his direction) uses or attempts to use greater force than necessary to make the arrest or search; and (2) When and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to protect himself against the peace officer's (or other person's) use or attempted use of greater force than necessary."

Eleven of the Davidians who survived the fire were tried in a Texas state court for complicity in the "murder" of the five ATF raiders -- and they were acquitted on the basis of the above.

If you were willing to spend some time researching the Waco Massacre you would learn how and why that raid was unlawful and unnecessary. The raid's title was "Showtime" and it was conducted as a publicity stunt shortly prior to a Congressional budgetary hearing. It is commonly known that if ATF chose to they could have arrested Koresh any morning Monday to Friday when he walked to the local Post Office to get his business mail.

Where did the notion that the Davidians were "drug-addled cultists" come from? If you'd like to speak intelligently on this subject you should spend some time learning something about it. The Davidians were not drug users. Aside from their unusual religious conviction they were relatively normal individuals. Their ranks included two lawyers, two school-teachers and for the most part ordinary working class people, most of whom were engaged in one way or another in a mail-order gun business. Seven of them held valid FFL (Federal Firearms Licenses) and were accomplished gunsmiths.

One thing you should know is the BATF had planted an undercover agent in the Davidian residence for several weeks before pulling that unnecessary and largely unlawful raid. If there was any drug activity in that residence don't you think the DEA would have been involved?

the leader of the Davidians before Koresh, was a meth dealer. The presense of a meth lab was mentioned in the ATF"s warrant.

No, normal people don't let the cult leader fuck their kids.

Eleven of the Davidians who survived the fire were tried in a Texas state court for complicity in the "murder" of the five ATF raiders -- and they were acquitted on the basis of the above.

That's not true, either.

Don't Be Tempted To Misinterpret Davidian Verdict

Five of the defendants were convicted of voluntary manslaughter and two more of weapons charges, but the acquittals of the more serious charges were hailed as proof that law-enforcement officials had no right to raid the cult compound.

Oh yeah, as far as the front door go's, the surviving davidians ALL say that the ATF fired first.

A brainless asshat like you doesn't have the intellectual honesty to ask yourself "gee, I wonder what happened to the evidence of that", and then you find out that the door was magically "disappeared". Probably THE single most valuable piece of evidence, and we know it survived thanks to news video, and the ATF somehow manages to lose it.

Wait a minute. Wasn't that door attached to a building that burned to the ground? Also, how does a door tell you who shot first? I mean, were the bullet holes time stamped?

yeah they committed suicide thats why there were suvivors and all those few survivors lied telling independent investigaters like the ones that did WACO rules of engagaement that the ATF gunned them down when they came out with their heads on top of their heads

again, how reliable are cultist. Why were there survivors? Because maybe some of them gave in to their human instinct to survive. You see, if it WASN'T a mass suicide, there'd have been MORE survivors, not less.

You would also have to believe that every last FBI agent on site was a murderous crazy person who would fire on women and children trying to get out of a burning building. And not a one of them has had a pang of conscience over the last 25 years.

Or you can apply Occam's razor that the Davidians were just another cult where they all killed themselves. Not the first, not the last.

No, the building did not burn to the ground in that area. The door was fully intact. Your theory is shit based on the fact that at least 12 of the Davidians survived the fire. Your theory is shit two based on the fact that whenever there is a major fire there are almost ALWAYS casualties. That's the nature of a fast moving fire in a big space.

Basically, YOU are shit.

No surprise there baby murderer.

[...]

[...]
According to ATF's own description of events; when they arrived at the front door, one half of which was opened, the raiders were gathered outside while Koresh confronted them from inside with a number of armed Davidians standing behind him. The agent in charge demanded entry to search.

According to one of the surviving Davidians, Koresh demanded to see a warrant. When the agent said, "Let us in and we'll show you the warrant," Koresh slammed the open half of the door closed and was struck in the side by a bullet that came through the 2" wood door.

If the Davidians had fired first while the door was open it would have been impossible to miss the clustered agents. If the Davidians had fired though the closed door there would be more than the one hole, which came from outside.

JoeB, I know your mind is made up and you are not interested being confused by facts or logic, so I'm not trying to convince you of anything. My interest here is to present certain facts and logical conclusions to those who wish to know what really happened at Waco. Unlike you, I was not satisfied with the feds' accounts, so I've read several well-documented books on the subject and I've spent a lot of time researching via Google and some other sources.

Just so you know.

Last edited:
No, the building did not burn to the ground in that area. The door was fully intact. Your theory is shit based on the fact that at least 12 of the Davidians survived the fire. Your theory is shit two based on the fact that whenever there is a major fire there are almost ALWAYS casualties. That's the nature of a fast moving fire in a big space.

Basically, YOU are shit.

Well, no, it just says 12 cultists didn't have the guts to go through with the suicide.

Hey, how many members of hte People's Temple didn't drink the Koolaid? Clearly that proves the government poisoned them all!

see how well the crazy works, bud?

JoeB, I know your mind is made up and you are not interested being confused by facts or logic, so I'm not trying to convince you of anything. My interest here is to present certain facts and logical conclusions to those who wish to know what really happened at Waco. Unlike you, I was not satisfied with the feds' accounts, so I've read several well-documented books on the subject and I've spent a lot of time researching via Google and some other sources.

Just so you know.

Yes, but you see, here's the thing. The people who wrote those books didn't have the physical evidence. Multiple agencies (not just the FBI and ATF) investigated Waco and all of them concluded it was a mass suicide.

Basically, YOU are shit.

Well, no, it just says 12 cultists didn't have the guts to go through with the suicide.

Hey, how many members of hte People's Temple didn't drink the Koolaid? Clearly that proves the government poisoned them all!

see how well the crazy works, bud?

Yes, every post you make merely shows what crazy and stupid can come up with they are hosted by the same tiny little mind, such as yours. The evidence is overwhelming that the davidians did not commit suicide. But leave it to a crazy baby burning prick like you to ignore that. Makes it easier for you to burn the next bunch.

Forum List

Back