James Carville: "Young voters are leaving the Democrat Party in droves."

It doesn't have anything to do with it because you say so? Jesus christ you illiterate fucktard it tells you in the story he said this the same day he signed the executive order for the travel ban.... :shok:

Also on Friday, Trump signed an executive order explicitly freezing refugee applications from Syria. It's unclear how his pledge to help persecuted Christians from that country will accord with the order.
The travel ban was by country, not religion, Stupid.

Read it.

The travel ban was by country, not religion, Stupid.

Read it.
Did you read it you illiterate Bingo? If you did why are you continuing to give false information? Syria was on the list of countries facing the travel ban and yet here's what he said about Syrian Christians in that same article.

Speaking with the Christian Broadcasting Network, Trump said that it had been "impossible, or at least very tough" for Syrian Christians to enter the United States.​
"If you were a Muslim you could come in, but if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible and the reason that was so unfair -- everybody was persecuted, in all fairness -- but they were chopping off the heads of everybody but more so the Christians. And I thought it was very, very unfair. So we are going to help them."​

Did you read it you illiterate Bingo? If you did why are you continuing to give false information? Syria was on the list of countries facing the travel ban and yet here's what he said about Syrian Christians in that same article.

Speaking with the Christian Broadcasting Network, Trump said that it had been "impossible, or at least very tough" for Syrian Christians to enter the United States.​
"If you were a Muslim you could come in, but if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible and the reason that was so unfair -- everybody was persecuted, in all fairness -- but they were chopping off the heads of everybody but more so the Christians. And I thought it was very, very unfair. So we are going to help them."​

Yep, I read it. It was by country, not religion.

Still waiting for you to explain how it was racist, Simp.

Yep, I read it. It was by country, not religion.

Still waiting for you to explain how it was racist, Simp.
I did but you're especially stupid so I'll explain it again. Syria was one of the countries on the country ban that you claim isn't a Muslim ban and yet there he is, in his own words, telling you that they were going to especially look out for Syrian Christians.

The single issue that's affecting young people is the cost of housing.

That's the issue that's directly putting the kabash on their lives.

Until either party figures out a way to drastically lower the cost of housing, don't expect young people to jump onto your bandwagon.

The party lowers the cost of housing will be the party that rules into the foreseeable future.
Democraps certainly won't lower the cost of housing.

What they'll do instead, is give away more of my hard earned tax money.

I did but you're especially stupid so I'll explain it again. Syria was one of the countries on the country ban that you claim isn't a Muslim ban and yet there he is, in his own words, telling you that they were going to especially look out for Syrian Christians.
A “Muslim ban“ that excluded 8 of the 10 countries with the most Muslims, :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Of course not. Did he even write that or did someone else make a mistake? After you calm down with all the dancing what exactly is the conspiracy you're trying to imply here?
Hypocrisy noted.:banana::banana::banana:

Is Hitlery Clinton racist for being the first “Birther”?

Curried Goatfucker claimed Obama "mistakenly" told the editor he was born in Kenya.

LOL
What exactly is your claim because I took a guess and then looked it up and here's what actually happened. A mistake, like I said.

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."​

What exactly is your claim because I took a guess and then looked it up and here's what actually happened. A mistake, like I said.

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."​

ABC "news" also told you men can get pregnant, and vaccinated people don't get covid, and you're dumb enough to believe that, too.

Hypocrisy noted.:banana::banana::banana:

Is Hitlery Clinton racist for being the first “Birther”?
Hillary Clinton is a racist but there's no reason to lie and claim she ever believed the birther movement you frail white. Try to have one conversation where you're accepting of reality.

She used her surrogates and supporters to get an article from a right wing conspiracy site out there because she absolutely thought drawing attention to their racist conspiracy would hurt his campaign but she didn't start it.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/birther-movement-founder-trump-clinton-228304

In fact, birtherism, as it’s been called, reportedly began with innuendo by serial Illinois political candidate Andy Martin, who painted Obama as a closet Muslim in 2004. That spiraled into a concerted effort by conspiracy theorists to raise doubts about Obama’s birthplace and religion — and essentially paint him as un-American.​

A “Muslim ban“ that excluded 8 of the 10 countries with the most Muslims, :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I'm sorry that the English Language triggers you so but when you ban Syrian Muslims and make an exception for Syrian Christians that's a bigoted Muslim ban and you pointing to the fact that he didn't ban Muslims from other countries doesn't dispute that because he has to account for politics. He claimed this was a response to terror and acts like 911 but none of the countries the 911 terrorists came from were on the list because he had diplomatic relationships with them. Trump is a racists opportunist more than an ideological one.

I'm sorry that the English Language triggers you so but when you ban Syrian Muslims and make an exception for Syrian Christians that's a bigoted Muslim ban and you pointing to the fact that he didn't ban Muslims from other countries doesn't dispute that because he has to account for politics. He claimed this was a response to terror and acts like 911 but none of the countries the 911 terrorists came from were on the list because he had diplomatic relationships with them. Trump is a racists opportunist more than an ideological one.
Link us up to his written ban excluding Christians, liar.

GO!

Yes. It is funny that you think a blurb in a book amounts to credible question about his birth. :laugh:

It's funny that anyone that puts all of the evidence together and questions his birth origins is 'racist'. But yet here we are. :dunno:

All he ever has is "I Touched You Last!!!" for page after page. Then goes and sacrifices a chicken or something and dances around a goat..
Right. I'm an athiest and animal sacrifice is all over the Christian Bible but you're all coward racists anyway so what the hell. More cosplay... :laugh:

Forum List

Back