James Carville: "Young voters are leaving the Democrat Party in droves."

I get that you dumb Bingos don't understand that opinions arent objectively wrong or right. They're subjective you idiot.
Writing the legislation that put more Blacks in Federal prisons than any other piece of legislation EVER is "subjective"? You're not that bright...are you Curried? The ironic thing is that Trump actually pardoned some of those same people that Biden put in prison but you think HE'S the racist and Joe Biden isn't!

Writing the legislation that put more Blacks in Federal prisons than any other piece of legislation EVER is "subjective"?
Is that what I said or did you just take my comments about something else out of context because you're a dumb Bingo?

I was referring to my opinion that Trump was a racist. How can my opinion of the man's character be objectively wrong?
You're not that bright...are you Curried?
Brighter than you. I know how to respond to quotes in their proper context. Demonstrate that you have the ability to do the same, Short Bus.
The ironic thing is that Trump actually pardoned some of those same people that Biden put in prison but you think HE'S the racist and Joe Biden isn't!
Because that one act isn't what I'm basing my entire assessment on but you have fun with your hysterical cosplay. :laugh:

Is that what I said or did you just take my comments about something else out of context because you're a dumb Bingo?

I was referring to my opinion that Trump was a racist. How can my opinion of the man's character be objectively wrong?

Brighter than you. I know how to respond to quotes in their proper context. Demonstrate that you have the ability to do the same, Short Bus.

Because that one act isn't what I'm basing my entire assessment on but you have fun with your hysterical cosplay. :laugh:
With all due respect, Curried? Your "assessment" of Trump and Biden is laughably myopic! If you took the name off the person and someone told you that person A put more Blacks in Federal prisons that anyone in American legislative history and person B pardoned some of those people...you'd be apoplectic about what a "racist" person A is! But because it's a Democrat...you can't wrap your little head around the fact that person B is far less of a racist than person A ever was!

With all due respect, Curried? Your "assessment" of Trump and Biden is laughably myopic! If you took the name off the person and someone told you that person A put more Blacks in Federal prisons that anyone in American legislative history and person B pardoned some of those people...you'd be apoplectic about what a "racist" person A is! But because it's a Democrat...you can't wrap your little head around the fact that person B is far less of a racist than person A ever was!
I don't think you know the definition of myopic. Bidens views on the criminal justice system have evolved since the 70s and 80s. Trump on the other hand called for the torture and execution of wrongly convicted black and Hispanic kids and when they were exonerated took another ad out in the paper to call their settlement a disgrace. He suggested HBCUs should be defunded for teaching CRT which was developed by Black scholars, the exact type of education that HBCUs were designed to give their students. He's a deplorable racist and I'm not here to really debate my opinion about the man, just to call you out for your stupid cosplay when you suggest I vote for Biden because I think he's some great guy. I think he's not as shitty as Trump.

I get that you dumb Bingos don't understand that opinions arent objectively wrong or right. They're subjective you idiot.
They were only objectively right when YOU agreed with Trump, and Jackson, and Sharpton, how convenient for you! Quit while you are behind!

They were only objectively right when YOU agreed with Trump, and Jackson, and Sharpton, how convenient for you! Quit while you are behind!
When did I say they were objectively right about anything? You're the one who brought them up, not me. Like anyone else alive I agree with some of their opinions and disagree with others.

I don't think you know the definition of myopic. Bidens views on the criminal justice system have evolved since the 70s and 80s. Trump on the other hand called for the torture and execution of wrongly convicted black and Hispanic kids and when they were exonerated took another ad out in the paper to call their settlement a disgrace. He suggested HBCUs should be defunded for teaching CRT which was developed by Black scholars, the exact type of education that HBCUs were designed to give their students. He's a deplorable racist and I'm not here to really debate my opinion about the man, just to call you out for your stupid cosplay when you suggest I vote for Biden because I think he's some great guy. I think he's not as shitty as Trump.

Either way, you're voting for someone who looks like me.

LOL

Forum List

Back