James Carville: "Young voters are leaving the Democrat Party in droves."

Reality begs to differ Marvin. I suspect this is the source of your break with reality and I believe its the same for most frail whites like you.

The nation is diversifying even faster than predicted, according to new census data | Brookings

Accepting the reality of your own impotence in the face of your demographic demise is just too much. Cosplay acts as a coping mechanism.

Who cares? A white man who marched at the Unite the White rally in Virginia just got recalled in Oklahoma. Increasingly, in a demographically changing America, you have to be the right kind of white. :funnyface:

Gavin Newsom? :laugh:

Right now I have a political hard on for Maxwell Frost who serves in my in laws district.

Or the editor or publisher made a mistake.

Fooled by who? Is it your contention that there's some conspiracy going on to fool anyone because my claim is that it was a simple mistake.

Once again, you're voting (again) for an old, rich, white guy who won't allow his kids in the same room as you. You're not fooling anyone, klanboy.

Once again, you're voting (again) for an old, rich, white guy who won't allow his kids in the same room as you. You're not fooling anyone, klanboy.
Because a majority of old whites wanted him. Those old whites won't be around forever Marvin and for a lot shorter time than their younger, more diverse counterparts. :funnyface:

I had a detailed reply and this was basically your reply. You're doing theater about yourself Nostra. :itsok: :laugh:
Detailed doesn’t mean shit, Stupid. You failed to back up your lie.

Hell, you are so dumb you claimed a “muslim ban” (which never happened) is racist. Muslim isn’t a race, you blithering idiot. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Detailed doesn’t mean shit, Stupid. You failed to back up your lie.
What lie Nostra? Apparently you still can't tell difference between facts and opinions. :lmao:
Hell, you are so dumb you claimed a “muslim ban” (which never happened) is racist. Muslim isn’t a race, you blithering idiot. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It's bigoted. It fit the theme but is that your great defense? That a Muslim ban is only bigoted, not racist? Great work you're doing there Nostra. :lmao:

Because a majority of old whites wanted him. Those old whites won't be around forever Marvin and for a lot shorter time than their younger, more diverse counterparts. :funnyface:

Nope, they're already being replaced by younger, rich whites, like Gavin Newsom, who you'll also vote for.

Ask Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton how the DemoKKKrat party treats blacks who step out of line and start thinking too big.

LOL! You're 100% owned, klanboy. :dance:

What lie Nostra? Apparently you still can't tell difference between facts and opinions. :lmao:

It's bigoted. It fit the theme but is that your great defense? That a Muslim ban is only bigoted, not racist? Great work you're doing there Nostra. :lmao:
Ok, I’m gonna point out once again what a moron you are.

The travel ban against a handful of countries left off 8 of the top 10 countries with the most Muslims.

So explain how that is a “Muslim ban” you blithering moron.

Nope, they're already being replaced by younger, rich whites, like Gavin Newsom, who you'll also vote for.
I don't know what this mean Marvin. You have to understand, I rely on facts. I don't know what fan fiction you're pulling this from. Young whites, 18 and under are already demographic minorities Marvin. Try and accept that reality, emotionally.
Ask Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton how the DemoKKKrat party treats blacks who step out of line and start thinking too big.

LOL! You're 100% owned, klanboy. :dance:
Telling me to ask somebody else is clear Simp cosplay behavior. I'm talking to you Marvin, stop trying to hide behind your betters.

I don't know what this mean Marvin. You have to understand, I rely on facts. I don't know what fan fiction you're pulling this from. Young whites, 18 and under are already demographic minorities Marvin. Try and accept that reality, emotionally.

Telling me to ask somebody else is clear Simp cosplay behavior. I'm talking to you Marvin, stop trying to hide behind your betters.

Yup, all those young black and brown people are voting for old, rich, white, DemoKKKrats, just like you are.

Nothing's going to change, klanboy. Not as long as simps like you keep listening to Joe Biden and KKK members like Ralph Northam.

Ok, I’m gonna point out once again what a moron you are.
I don't care about your opinion Nostra. You accused me of a lie. Which one? Are you able to describe it?
The travel ban against a handful of countries left off 8 of the top 10 countries with the most Muslims.

So explain how that is a “Muslim ban” you blithering moron.
You just explained how it was a Muslim ban. It banned Muslims coming in from certain countries. Just because it didn't apply to all countries doesn't mean it wasn't a bigoted, discriminatory ban against Muslims from those countries.

Last edited:
Yup, all those young black and brown people are voting for old, rich, white, DemoKKKrats, just like you are.
Are they? The Democratic party is the most diverse its ever been Marvin. Reality trumps cosplay. :itsok:
Nothing's going to change, klanboy. Not as long as simps like you keep listening to Joe Biden and KKK members like Ralph Northam.
The Democratic party hasn't changed from the party of segregationists to the most diverse party in American history? Man, reality sure is rough on you frail whites.... :lmao:

I don't care about your opinion Nostra. You accused me of a lie. Which one? Are you able to describe it?

You just explained how it was a Muslim ban. It banned Muslim coming in from certain countries. Just because it didn't apply to all countries doesn't mean it wasn't a bigoted, discriminatory ban against Muslims from those countries.
Once again I get to make you look the fool you are.

Trump banned travel for EVERYONE, no matter what religion, from a handful of countries.

This is fun. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Are they? The Democratic party is the most diverse its ever been Marvin. Reality trumps cosplay. :itsok:

The Democratic party hasn't changed from the party of segregationists to the most diverse party in American history? Man, reality sure is rough on you frail whites.... :lmao:

Cool. Keep voting for old, rich, white guys like Joe Biden.

See you in 2028 when you vote for Gavin Newsom (who is my age, race, height, and gender), and tell me how I'm being replaced.

LOL

This is pretty shocking coming from James Carville, one of the Democrat party's most prominent strategist. He sees the handwriting on the wall, and what he sees makes him depressed.

The single issue that's affecting young people is the cost of housing.

That's the issue that's directly putting the kabash on their lives.

Until either party figures out a way to drastically lower the cost of housing, don't expect young people to jump onto your bandwagon.

The party lowers the cost of housing will be the party that rules into the foreseeable future.

Hey look, I get to do it again. That had nothing to do with the travel ban.

what a clown. Keep digging.

This is fun. :banana: :banana: :banana:
It doesn't have anything to do with it because you say so? Jesus christ you illiterate fucktard it tells you in the story he said this the same day he signed the executive order for the travel ban.... :shok:

Also on Friday, Trump signed an executive order explicitly freezing refugee applications from Syria. It's unclear how his pledge to help persecuted Christians from that country will accord with the order.

Forum List

Back