James Carville: "Young voters are leaving the Democrat Party in droves."

In other words you use racism as a tool to smear white political opponents when they criticize or question a person of color? Cause you have zero explanation, other than normal 'politics' when it's whites tearing each other apart.
Why do you imagine it's my job to explain his other attacks? I'm explaining the one about Obama. That isn't a political attack. It has nothing to do with policy. It's about questioning the place of his birth and his religion because of the color of his skin. Did he suggest Hillary was a secret Muslim born in Kenya? No? I wonder why not..... :laugh:
What makes Trump's disbelief in Obama's origins 'racist'?
The fact that he wasn't born in Kenya and is a devout Christian?
So was Obama being racist in his attacks of Trump? If not, why not?
Because he was probably attacking policy? I don't know because you haven't specified what attack you're talking about. Apparently you think theyre all the same.
Your 'opinion' was formed based on what left wing 'media' told you to believe, nothing more, nothing less.
What left media? You don't even know what media I listen to. This is a fantasy argument built on your own make believe.
And when faced with facts contrary to what you've been told, you refuse to revise your 'opinion'. As I said previously, stupid is as stupid does.
What facts did you present that show Trumps attacks on Obama's place of birth weren't racist? Do you even know the difference between facts and opinions?

Why do you imagine it's my job to explain his other attacks? I'm explaining the one about Obama. That isn't a political attack. It has nothing to do with policy. It's about questioning the place of his birth and his religion because of the color of his skin. Did he suggest Hillary was a secret Muslim born in Kenya? No? I wonder why not..... :laugh:

The fact that he wasn't born in Kenya and is a devout Christian?

Because he was probably attacking policy? I don't know because you haven't specified what attack you're talking about. Apparently you think theyre all the same.

What left media? You don't even know what media I listen to. This is a fantasy argument built on your own make believe.

What facts did you present that show Trumps attacks on Obama's place of birth weren't racist? Do you even know the difference between facts and opinions?

Why is questioning his birthplace and religion racist? You still haven't explained it.

He didn't question Clinton on either because there was no controversy over either of those things. There were facts regarding both about Obama that made both questionable by any reasonable person. I question that Clinton is a Christian, same with Biden, I guess if they were both black that would be due to 'racism', but since they aren't, what is it due to? :cuckoo:

Why is questioning his birthplace and religion racist? You still haven't explained it.
He didn't question the nationality and religion of his white opponents did he? The only reason I can think of questioning his nationality and religion is the color of his skin. This is a common believe among white racists who haven't ever really seen minorities as equal Americans. You can see BrokeLoser around here doing the same with his references to Core Americans.
He didn't question Clinton on either because there was no controversy over either of those things. There were facts regarding both about Obama that made both questionable by any reasonable person.
No, there weren't any facts, just racist speculation.
I question that Clinton is a Christian, same with Biden, I guess if they were both black that would be due to 'racism', but since they aren't, what is it due to? :cuckoo:
I don't give a shit about what you religious morons quibble over. It's all make believe to me. :dunno:

He didn't question the nationality and religion of his white opponents did he? The only reason I can think of questioning his nationality and religion is the color of his skin. This is a common believe among white racists who haven't ever really seen minorities as equal Americans. You can see BrokeLoser around here doing the same with his references to Core Americans.

I don't give a shit about what you religious morons quibble over. It's all make believe to me. :dunno:

The only reason you can think of? :rolleyes:

Neither the nationality nor the birth place of any of the other candidate was in question.

Did Obama every provide his birth certificate or the reason that his university id stated he was a foreign student? Or even his own comments to the same?

It had nothing to do with racism, you just don't want to admit it, cause you need racism in order to back up your confirmation bias.

So no real response to him being successfully sued for racial discrimination? Thought so. :itsok:

The justice department doesnt disportionately go after blacks but it is unfair to whites born into hundreds of millions of dollars. :laugh:

These are dumb arguments. Why bother?
So no real response to my showing you the two biggest black leaders,(hucksters) saying how great he was, until he didn't toe the line! Also showing you proof what you say about the police being false, I accept your surrender!

Rich people, most likely. It takes money to run for president. White? Only in your dreams Marvin. I plan to live a bit longer and you cuck whites already allowed whites 18 and under to become demographic minorities. :funnyface:

As you've reminded me daily, even the young black and brown voters overwhelmingly vote for old rich white guys. You're very well trained.

LOL!

So no real response to my showing you the two biggest black leaders,(hucksters) saying how great he was, until he didn't toe the line!
Why would I need to respond to that? How do their opinions show that I'm wrong for thinking Trump a racist?
Also showing you proof what you say about the police being false, I accept your surrender!
I accept your cosplay. :laugh:

Him calling the exonerated of black and Hispanic teens a disgrace is lefty spin. All you frail white love to imagine only your opinions matter. Let me know when you can handle countervailing ones without the need of pretend and make believe.
Still nothing.

As you've reminded me daily, even the young black and brown voters overwhelmingly vote for old rich white guys. You're very well trained.

LOL!
I didn't teach you that Marvin, you thought of that dumb shit all on your own. In minority majority districts they tend to elect minorities. It's only in national or State wide politics where old whites have that sort of influence and power and only for now. Your demographic defeat is already secured.

Still nothing.
What does that mean? That I didn't prove it to you? That isn't my goal. I don't care if you don't think Trump is racist, I'm giving you my reasons why I think he is because you asked and cosplay like your opinions on Biden and Trump are the final say. Do you understand how opinions work, Moron?

LOL

1712163707213.png

I didn't teach you that Marvin, you thought of that dumb shit all on your own. In minority majority districts they tend to elect minorities. It's only in national or State wide politics where old whites have that sort of influence and power and only for now. Your demographic defeat is already secured.

You didn't teach me anything, and never could. I'm far smarter than you.

However, you've enthusiastically stated many times that you're excited to vote for an old, rich, white man, for the second time in 4 years. Not to mention your support for the likes of KKK member Ralph Northam, and other old, rich, white men who know exactly where they've got you.

:dance:

You didn't teach me anything, and never could. I'm far smarter than you.

However, you've enthusiastically stated many times that you're excited to vote for an old, rich, white man, for the second time in 4 years. Not to mention your support for the likes of KKK member Ralph Northam, and other old, rich, white men who know exactly where they've got you.

:dance:
No Marvin. I havent given enthusiastic support to Biden anywhere. That's your fail white cosplay on display. I have repeatedly told you that Biden is the weaker, softer white who's going to do less to prevent your demographic displacement so that makes him preferable. Elite whites do use immigrants but not specifically to displace you Marvin, that's stupid. They bring immigrants here to exploit their labor and undercut American labor. They do it to make a buck. Your demographic displacement is just the waste product of their greed. They don't even think about the cost to you and yours because they're so wealthy that they'll never have to deal with it. Yet for some reason you Frailures imagine all of this is about displacing you. No Bingos, it's about money.

Now if you want to cosplay that immigrants don't understand the game and aren't themselves taking advantage of your laws for our own advantage then that's on you and your feeble emotions but that's all that is.

I don't really think that you think Biden is bright enough to fully comprehend the cost of his and corporate America's greed but hey if you want to pretend I won't try and dissuade you. Trust in Biden whites. He's the last great white hope according to Marvin. Apparently letting yourselves be demographically replaced is some genius 4d chess game I can't comprehend from Biden... ok.... :lmao:

No Marvin. I havent given enthusiastic support to Biden anywhere. That's your fail white cosplay on display. I have repeatedly told you that Biden is the weaker, softer white who's going to do less to prevent your demographic displacement so that makes him preferable. Elite whites do use immigrants but not specifically to displace you Marvin, that's stupid. They bring immigrants here to exploit their labor and undercut American labor. They do it to make a buck. Your demographic displacement is just the waste product of their greed. They don't even think about the cost to you and yours because they're so wealthy that they'll never have to deal with it. Yet for some reason you Frailures imagine all of this is about displacing you. No Bingos, it's about money.

Now if you want to cosplay that immigrants don't understand the game and aren't themselves taking advantage of your laws for our own advantage then that's on you and your feeble emotions but that's all that is.

I don't really think that you think Biden is bright enough to fully comprehend the cost of his and corporate America's greed but hey if you want to pretend I won't try and dissuade you. Trust in Biden whites. He's the last great white hope according to Marvin. Apparently letting yourselves be demographically replaced is some genius 4d chess game I can't comprehend from Biden... ok.... :lmao:

You're not replacing anyone, thus your ongoing support for old, rich, white men.

Unless you're so dumb, you believe white men are going to stop going into politics. There's an endless supply of boots attached to white, male feet for you to lick. And lick you will.

The way you kiss ass for the likes of Gavin Newsom is incontrovertible proof.

LOL

You're not replacing anyone, thus your ongoing support for old, rich, white men.
Reality begs to differ Marvin. I suspect this is the source of your break with reality and I believe its the same for most frail whites like you.

The nation is diversifying even faster than predicted, according to new census data | Brookings

Accepting the reality of your own impotence in the face of your demographic demise is just too much. Cosplay acts as a coping mechanism.
Unless you're so dumb, you believe white men are going to stop going into politics. There's an endless supply of boots attached to white, male feet for you to lick. And lick you will.
Who cares? A white man who marched at the Unite the White rally in Virginia just got recalled in Oklahoma. Increasingly, in a demographically changing America, you have to be the right kind of white. :funnyface:
The way you kiss ass for the likes of Gavin Newsom is incontrovertible proof.

LOL
Gavin Newsom? :laugh:

Right now I have a political hard on for Maxwell Frost who serves in my in laws district.
Obama mistakenly told his editor he was born in Kenya?
Or the editor or publisher made a mistake.
LOL, sometimes I forget how easy it is to fool you people. :laugh:
Fooled by who? Is it your contention that there's some conspiracy going on to fool anyone because my claim is that it was a simple mistake.

What does that mean? That I didn't prove it to you? That isn't my goal. I don't care if you don't think Trump is racist, I'm giving you my reasons why I think he is because you asked and cosplay like your opinions on Biden and Trump are the final say. Do you understand how opinions work, Moron?
Once again, nothing.

Forum List

Back