Jakestarkey: new topic, brand new

Jake does excel at one thing.

dodgeball-final.png

We are going to debate, Yurt, why should I debate you when you regularly lie?

i don't lie...but good to know you accepted this debate......what happens now.....how do we make this a debate?

You're in the right place. The Call-out subforum is used to set the RULES and the TOPIC.
Unfortunately -- Going INTO the BullRing and dancing all by yourself is just gonna make you look stupid. Since once you start a thread there --- only TWO PEOPLE can post.

You COULD try sweet talking Jakey a bit and get his guards down.. He might go in thinking you are NOT plum crazy... :biggrin: Or we can all call him chicken until he agrees to a topic and terms.

But we can't DRAG people there against their will (or chicken-ness) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Fakey jakey still a liar and a huge sloppy bleeding vagina

And the silly far right winger wacks are staring into the political abyss into which their candidate is inevitable and irretrievably slipping then falling.

Yurt lies, folks, you know it, I know it.

And the silly far right winger wacks are staring into the political abyss into which their candidate is inevitable and irretrievably slipping then falling.

Then it shouldn't take much for you to prove it, by quoting his lying posts.

Tick, tock.

Tick, tock.
Trolling, trolling, trolling, keep those boing wides rolling!

Last edited:

Tick, tock.
Trolling, trolling, trolling, keep those boing wides rolling!

Well, we can all see you're the one trolling here Jake but that's beside the point.

Yurt has agreed to your topic.

You claim Yurt lies all the time, so proving it shouldn't take very long.

Go get the posts where Yurt is lying, prove he is a liar and shut him up, once and for all.

It's an easy 'win' for you.

Don't forget to @ Yurt when you post his lies so that he doesn't miss the start of the debate.

Tick, tock.

lol jake is such a fuckin wanker
Throughout these five pages, how many times did that old goat piss himself?

Yurt lies, Boing won't put a beeper on those wide hips when she backs up, and TN's advice to her is "Calm down and waddle on".

You all are here only for my amusement.

Yurt opens with a typical lie. He asked me to choose and I told him as I was challenged I would pass the choice on to him. He ran like a rabbit.

Jake shucked and jived his way out of the debate -- once again

Jake's mo: accuse, claim victory, insult, laugh, run away. Lather, rinse, repeat.

But, whachagonnado? Once a farkey, always a farkey.

Sonny, there are some things of which it is imprudent to brag.

And others of which it is just plain silly to brag - for example, a Hillary sycophant claiming to be a "Republican".

Forum List

Back