Jakestarkey: new topic, brand new

Tell Yurt to stop sending me pictures of his dick. It's all warty.

But, like I told you before, Rocko, I like yours. :lol:

okay, you like other guys dick....i've never sent you my picture.....so can you please stop being stupid and let's get this debate on

unless you're going to run away again......

If congress votes down legislation to keep guns out of suspected terrorists hands, congress is supporting terrorism.

this is the debate topic JakeStarkey

debate it or run away again......i've asked the mods to make this an actual debate thread......i'm guessing you will whine and cry and convince them not to, despite asking me to pick a topic

emily....stfu.....this is between jake and myself......the pussy wussed out from the prior challenge because he claimed " i don't get a once more"

this is a new topic.......and he has already accepted.....because he knows he can't run

stfu.....and would a moderater please make this an actual debatte thread between jake and me......

He hasn't accepted. He is saying you are not worth engaging because
you start out with false premises or "lies"

and Yes I agree you and he need a moderator
You both have valid points but can't communicate worth
a donkey's or elephant's ass.

OK, Yurt has lost the debate. Close the thread.

how so, given you haven't even't started......

this is so typical of you.....you win because you say you win......but you never debate

this is two times

1 you tell me to pick a prior topic......i relent and do so.....then you say.....you don't get a once more

2 i pick a new topic........fresh today......and you still (without any debate) proclaim yourself the winner......

:lol:

"Why does Yurt lie" is the topic.

Yurt won't speak to it, so he loses.
You both lose the relationship this way.
And neither side has proven any effectiveness in making a winning argument.

Yurt JakeStarkey
I see two ppl setting up strawman type targets, shooting them down, and declaring victory. Congrats on shooting down scarecrows you set up yourself. While the other side does the same.

You both think you win. But nothing has changed. Is this your idea of winning? Looks to me like you both miss the real target.

okay JakeStarkey .....why do i lie.....that is the topic......

produce the lies and we can have a debate.....

sinced you pussed out from this new debate.....

Validating Yurt as a worthy member of the Board is what he desires by debating.

He is not and I will not.

Alas, the difference between "will not" and "cannot" are no longer taught until fourth grade. It wold take too much time away from indoctrination during those tender years.
Dear HenryBHough you hit the nail on the head in deeper ways and meanings than you might think or intend.

I realize you address what's wrong with perceptions of political beliefs such as gun rights and abortion rights.

People think others can change their minds and just don't want to so they have to force laws on each other. They fail to comprehend what are inherent beliefs ppl cannot change or choose to believe differently. Like how ppl think LGBT beliefs are a choice or think Christian beliefs are a choice that can changed by choice, by force or by law. No, with deep rooted beliefs some ppl cannot change and shouldn't be forced to by law.

Very profound Henry. Some atheists cannot change how they think in secular terms with no concept of a personified God figure, any more than the Christian can help their beliefs. What we should do is understand the limits on beliefs and respect that instead of trying to force change, by bullying or by penalty of law.

Thanks HenryBHough some ppl cannot change what they believe even if they wanted to.

Emily, you don't understand. Yurt is a congenital liar. It is what he has done here for more than a decade. His personality is pathological as koshergrl and Correll and bripat. He can't help himself.

Emily, you don't understand. Yurt is a congenital liar. It is what he has done here for more than a decade. His personality is pathological as koshergrl and Correll and bripat. He can't help himself.
I can converse with koshergrl and bripat despite one sided biases. Why not with Yurt. Does he really dodge that much. At least bripat and koshergrl care about the issues they post on. As long as Yurt cares about some particular issue then a meaningful discussion can focus there. But you are right that if someone doesn't care and just here to dance around the boxing ring there's no point to the match.

Forum List

Back