Jakestarkey: new topic, brand new

JakeStarkey you are one of the most intelligent posters on this board (or so i've been told by one person a few years ago, full disclosure, i did laugh at them) and i would like to see this intellect i have been told about......perhaps i can learn from you....you could educate me.....show me my lies so that i may stop being pathological as you claim.....

here is your chance to school me one one one JakeStarkey .....here is your chance to show USMB how much of a liar and stupid person i am.....if you show me all these lies and show me why you are right on this topic:

If congress votes down legislation to keep guns out of suspected terrorists hands, congress is supporting terrorism.

i will concede and admit you are right.....since you obviously will claim i am lying....i think flacaltenn is a good TP....if he says i lied....i'll fully concede....if he says you debated better...i'll fully concede....and iirc....him and i have no always got along....
Stop lying and show me you can discuss an important topic honestly.

See the OP. If you would actually agree to debate the topic, which is from your post, we can set up a thread and I will show you. It would be nice if you gave me the chance.

]Show us that you can debate honestly. You have two weeks to do so elsewhere. I am the final judge of whether you have done it, Yurt.

Unlike you, I am honest and can be fair.

Get to. I will be monitoring your posts through July 6.

Show us you can do it.

]Show us that you can debate honestly. You have two weeks to do so elsewhere. I am the final judge of whether you have done it, Yurt.

Show us you can do it.

does this mean i can create the debate thread and you will debate me?

Show us you can do it.

I will create the debate thread and you can debate me and I will respond. Get to.

I must confess!

Until I encountered Jammie-boi I did not fully appreciate the meaning of the phrase: Glutton for punishment.

Fortunately? Or is that "Sadly"?, you are NOT alone!The Signs You’re An Emotional Masochist
The beatings you have taken have driven you to self examination? I am so glad, Henry, that you realize that you have lost as you shuffle off into the dark.

The beatings you have taken have driven you to self examination? I am so glad, Henry, that you realize that you have lost as you shuffle off into the dark.

Is that the best the bishop could recommend? Perhaps there might be an opportunity to ask a little higher authority?
:) Is that the best you can do, old man? As St. Peter at the Gate where you went wrong.

Show us you can do it.

I will create the debate thread and you can debate me and I will respond. Get to.

finally......i guess my new tactic worked....thanks flacaltenn :)

Yurt bended to my will as he must. Please see posts 81 and 82. Flacaltn and you had nothing to do with it.

You have two weeks to show that you can debate honestly.

If I decide you have done so, I will tell you the thread.

Is it wrong to expect reading comprehension to be taught in elementary school? Hell, it started in second grade when I was there some sixty or so years back. But, then, teachers weren't unionized.

Is it wrong to expect reading comprehension to be taught in elementary school? Hell, it started in second grade when I was there some sixty or so years back. But, then, teachers weren't unionized.
Yup, you are truly reading challenged, yes.

Forum List

Back