Jail the Ghoul

73395427_2556776104361743_4761445046933258240_n.jpg

Giuliani Is Drawing Attention to Hunter Biden’s Work in Romania. But There’s a Problem.
Hunter Biden worked to help a Romanian executive facing corruption charges. But so did the former New York mayor — and a former F.B.I. director.

Efforts by President Trump and Rudolph W. Giuliani to pressure Ukraine into investigating the Bidens led to the impeachment inquiry.Credit...Andrew Harnik/Associated Press

• Oct. 25, 2019
WASHINGTON — Rudolph W. Giuliani, President Trump’s personal lawyer, signaled this month that he planned to open a new front in his attacks against former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. — work done by Mr. Biden’s son Hunter Biden for a wealthy Romanian business executive facing corruption charges.

But there’s a problem with that strategy: Mr. Giuliani participated in an effort that would have helped the same executive, and was in fact recruited to do so by Louis J. Freeh, a former F.B.I. director who had been brought onto the matter by Hunter Biden.

In effect, Mr. Giuliani and Hunter Biden were on the same team, if not at the same time. And their work to help the business executive, along with that of Mr. Freeh, stood in contrast to efforts by the United States, including Vice President Biden while he was in office, to encourage anti-corruption efforts in Romania.

The dynamic in Romania underscores how Mr. Giuliani has done a brisk international business with clients who sometimes seem to be seeking to capitalize on his connections to Mr. Trump even as he has accused Hunter Biden of seeking to capitalize on his father’s name while doing business in other countries. And the disclosure of the connection between his role in Romania and Mr. Biden’s comes at a time when Mr. Giuliani, the former New York mayor, is under investigation by federal prosecutorsin New York for possible violations of foreign lobbying laws.

Giuliani Is Drawing Attention to Hunter Biden’s Work in Romania. But There’s a Problem.
Hunter Biden worked to help a Romanian executive facing corruption charges. But so did the former New York mayor — and a former F.B.I. director.

Efforts by President Trump and Rudolph W. Giuliani to pressure Ukraine into investigating the Bidens led to the impeachment inquiry.Credit...Andrew Harnik/Associated Press

By Kenneth P. Vogel

• Oct. 25, 2019
WASHINGTON — Rudolph W. Giuliani, President Trump’s personal lawyer, signaled this month that he planned to open a new front in his attacks against former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. — work done by Mr. Biden’s son Hunter Biden for a wealthy Romanian business executive facing corruption charges.

But there’s a problem with that strategy: Mr. Giuliani participated in an effort that would have helped the same executive, and was in fact recruited to do so by Louis J. Freeh, a former F.B.I. director who had been brought onto the matter by Hunter Biden.

In effect, Mr. Giuliani and Hunter Biden were on the same team, if not at the same time. And their work to help the business executive, along with that of Mr. Freeh, stood in contrast to efforts by the United States, including Vice President Biden while he was in office, to encourage anti-corruption efforts in Romania.

The dynamic in Romania underscores how Mr. Giuliani has done a brisk international business with clients who sometimes seem to be seeking to capitalize on his connections to Mr. Trump even as he has accused Hunter Biden of seeking to capitalize on his father’s name while doing business in other countries. And the disclosure of the connection between his role in Romania and Mr. Biden’s comes at a time when Mr. Giuliani, the former New York mayor, is under investigation by federal prosecutorsin New York for possible violations of foreign lobbying laws.

I love that you people have to defend Hunter Biden :auiqs.jpg: Dem's have been completely knocked off message by the Biden's corruption. :muahaha:

I love that you people have to defend Hunter Biden :auiqs.jpg: Dem's have been completely knocked off message by the Biden's corruption. :muahaha:
but the corruption of trumps lawyer and all others in his command escapes you? Trump is a crooked President He uses Hunter as a pawn

By Kenneth P. Vogel

• Oct. 25, 2019

You Communists sure do LOVE you some corruption...

Every Democrat keeps getting asked and they all say the same thing. The bidens are clean and pure, if I was in their shoes I'd do the same...

but the corruption of trumps lawyer and all others in his command escapes you? Trump is a crooked President He uses Hunter as a pawn

Dem's are the party of corruption you people need to find another country to live in. :eusa_hand:

Dem's are the party of corruption you people need to find another country to live in. :eusa_hand:
Those who need to find another country are those who let this weak, sick, sack of human feces, Trump, lead them around by the nose Have you AH's any concept of what's right or wrong ???

Those who need to find another country are those who let this weak, sick, sack of human feces, Trump, lead them around by the nose Have you AH's any concept of what's right or wrong ???

Not at all. The previous two incompetent buffoons led us into endless wars, horrid domestic and foreign policies, 16 trillion in debt, and completely screwing up the ME. No, its not trump dude

Every Democrat keeps getting asked and they all say the same thing. The bidens are clean and pure, if I was in their shoes I'd do the same...

Did Biden buy their loyalty with money he extorted from the Ukraine?

This is pathetic.

The republicans can't find any dirt on Joe Biden so they go after his son.

That's extremely low to go after someone's son.

Joe Biden isn't his son. The republicans are trying to make Biden guilty of something his son may have done. That's just not right.

Are we now going to make everyone guilty of what their family member does?

This is so wrong.

I am so sorry your morals were left in the toilet with your bowel movements.

This is pathetic.

Joe Biden isn't his son. The republicans are trying to make Biden guilty of something his son may have done. That's just not right.

This is so wrong.
Joe Biden is the corrupt one silly, but his son was also a part of it.

Not at all. The previous two incompetent buffoons led us into endless wars, horrid domestic and foreign policies, 16 trillion in debt, and completely screwing up the ME. No, its not trump dude

This is pathetic.

This is so wrong.

I am so sorry your morals were left in the toilet with your bowel movements.
The corruption of those you support is rampant at every level You can keep throwing your shit up against a wall but NOTHING sticks Just keep ignoring the morons in your party Aye Aye Admiral

Forum List

Back