Democrats gotta pull a rabbit out of their hat.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Their top 3 candidates have ZERO chance of beating Trump. One is mired in new corruption charges every other month. One wants to kill your private insurance and tax the hell out of you. Then there's Bernie....

It's no wonder you all are DESPERATELY trying to oust Trump before the election. You better hope you find something REAL with all this fishing because I think at this point you are only creating sympathy for him.

Rather than learning the lessons of Hillarys loss you buffoons have doubled down on the stupidity that lead to Trumps victory to begin with.

You all have a reason of voice who might actually stand a chance against Trump. Tulsi..... but instead of promoting her you morons and your leaders are doing your best to give her the Trump treatment.
It's the same shit you pulled on Webb last time.
You have rational candidates that could win elections but you push them to the side and opt for radical leadership. The MSM and the DNC treat Democrat voters like fools and you guys don't call them on it. Need proof of that accusation ? Look no further than the way they run the debates. They place MONEY as the top priority for participation in the debate. Raise X amount of dollars or your out.... Your ideas or electability is secondary to your ability to raise money. Or they place polling requirements on participation. Polling that they DIRECTLY INFLUENCE through smear campaigns. Tulsi is a Russian asset??? Beyond ridiculous and you all just sit back and defend the nonsense.

I hope Tulsi runs third party and finally blows up your party.

Their top 3 candidates have ZERO chance of beating Trump. One is mired in new corruption charges every other month. One wants to kill your private insurance and tax the hell out of you. Then there's Bernie....

It's no wonder you all are DESPERATELY trying to oust Trump before the election. You better hope you find something REAL with all this fishing because I think at this point you are only creating sympathy for him.

Rather than learning the lessons of Hillarys loss you buffoons have doubled down on the stupidity that lead to Trumps victory to begin with.

You all have a reason of voice who might actually stand a chance against Trump. Tulsi..... but instead of promoting her you morons and your leaders are doing your best to give her the Trump treatment.
You have rational candidates that could win elections but you push them to the side and opt for radical leadership. The MSM and the DNC treat Democrat voters like fools and you guys don't call them on it. Need proof of that accusation ? Look no further than the way they run the debates. They place MONEY as the top priority for participation in the debate. Raise X amount of dollars or your out.... Your ideas or electability is secondary to your ability to raise money. Or they place polling requirements on participation. Polling that they DIRECTLY INFLUENCE through smear campaigns. Tulsi is a Russian asset??? Beyond ridiculous and you all just sit back and defend the nonsense.

Out here in reality every one of them polls higher than tRump.

• Banned
Their only hope is impeaching Trump, hence their desperation to impeach him.
I don't think they believe that is possible. I think at this point they are just hoping to do enough damage with this nonsense that they can drive away moderate voters. Voters who don't really pay attention to what's real or not. Hoping to get them to stay home.

This is voter suppression in action.

Their only hope is impeaching Trump, hence their desperation to impeach him.
I don't think they believe that is possible. I think at this point they are just hoping to do enough damage with this nonsense that they can drive away moderate voters. Voters who don't really pay attention to what's real or not. Hoping to get them to stay home.

This is voter suppression in action.

Oh that's been the liberal media's playbook since Nov, 2016. Slam Trump with one fake attack after another, the only goal is to do as much damage as possible before they get outed as liars. By then they have moved onto the next fake news attack.

ALL AMERICANS should be gravely concerned about the media's attempts to undermine and overturn a POTUS election. I guess the people's vote no longer matters in this country, its pretty much the old Soviet Union.

In the 30 states Trump needs to win? :auiqs.jpg: :290968001256257790-final::itsok:
Pretty much everywhere.
The same polls told you Trump had no path to victory last time.

Wake up

Its just another fake news talking point. Run around yelling Trump has no chance just like they did in 2016 to try to lower voter turn out, its voter suppression.

Now you know why Adam Stalin-Schitt has Soviet Star Chamber proceedings in the basement of the Capital. The Communists can't beat Trump, so they plan to overthrow him.

Oh, well I guess we should just give up and go home then. It's in the bag for Hillary, no path to 270 for Trump. I mean, no one can argue with a poll put out by the DNC Propaganda Corps of the Fascist press.... They are ALWAYS right...

Last edited:
In this day and age, either major party nominee has a coin flip’s chance of winning.

You communists have zero chance of winning a free and fair election against Trump, you know it - which is why you are staging a coup.

As Eli Cummings said "The only way to defeat Trump is to impeach him." A shockingly honest admission. A statement like that could get a guy Epsteined... Wait a minute......

In the 30 states Trump needs to win? :auiqs.jpg: :290968001256257790-final::itsok:
Pretty much everywhere.

You are a liar here :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Creep is a liar everywhere. The nature of Stalinists is that of Sociopaths. They have no ethical foundation or moral compass, only the party matters.

Plus stupid. Never forget stupid when describing the left.

I don't know if the Demonrats can find a rabbit, but I've heard a weasel wants to get into the race!!!

Forum List

Back