...J6 Jackasses go 5 for 5 in court.....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
The AP reported this item this afternoon near 3PM:

November 8, 2023

WASHINGTON (AP) — Four California men linked to the “Three Percenters” militia movement have been convicted charges including conspiracy and obstruction for their roles in the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Erik Scott Warner, 48; Felipe Antonio Martinez, 50; Derek Kinnison, 42; and Ronald Mele, 54. were found guilty on Tuesday after a trial in Washington’s federal court.

They were charged in 2021 alongside Alan Hostetter, a former California police chief who was convicted in July in a separate trial. Another one of their codefendants, Russell Taylor, pleaded guilty in April to a conspiracy charge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 of the 5 were convicted in court by judges or juries. The 5th plead guilty.

With the country's revulsion toward those bad actors who went to DC on J6, and then broke into the Capitol, slugged or sprayed a cop, stole a laptop, pooped in the hallways......well, it's been a fraught journey. Their families have had to suffer. Unquestionably. Here, it is what?.....nearly 2yrs and the Jackasses and the families are still paying a dear price.

So be it. They harmed America. They harmed America's confidence in its elections. Their families generally didn't.....but the Jackasses most certainly did.

In my view (and I think there is a separate thread mentioning the same)....but J6 is a defining event in the America of today. Most certainly the defining event of Don Trump's term in office. It's repercussions will linger for a very long time.....and not just with the Jackasses and their families.

A further look into J6 has been released in an HBO documentary.
You can get details about it from this link:

"Alexandra Pelosi saw the mob from inside the Capitol and witnessed rioters trying to break a window to enter.
The result of her conversations with “the normies” who participated is “The Insurrectionist Next Door,” her 15th HBO documentary, premiering Sunday (9 EDT/PDT).

“The security made us leave, and so I never got to see them face to face,” she says. “I was really curious: Who are these people that came to kill my mother? Who are these people that wanted to hang her from a lamp post? Who are these people that said, 'I'm going to put a bullet in her noggin?'”

If the DOJ was as interested in locking up pro Palestinian left wingers for the "crimes" of obstruction and conspiracy as they seem to be regarding mom and pop Jan 6 demonstrators, the jails would be overflowing. Welcome to the Banana Republic.

The AP reported this item this afternoon near 3PM:

November 8, 2023

WASHINGTON (AP) — Four California men linked to the “Three Percenters” militia movement have been convicted charges including conspiracy and obstruction for their roles in the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Erik Scott Warner, 48; Felipe Antonio Martinez, 50; Derek Kinnison, 42; and Ronald Mele, 54. were found guilty on Tuesday after a trial in Washington’s federal court.

They were charged in 2021 alongside Alan Hostetter, a former California police chief who was convicted in July in a separate trial. Another one of their codefendants, Russell Taylor, pleaded guilty in April to a conspiracy charge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 of the 5 were convicted in court by judges or juries. The 5th plead guilty.

With the country's revulsion toward those bad actors who went to DC on J6, and then broke into the Capitol, slugged or sprayed a cop, stole a laptop, pooped in the hallways......well, it's been a fraught journey. Their families have had to suffer. Unquestionably. Here, it is what?.....nearly 2yrs and the Jackasses and the families are still paying a dear price.

So be it. They harmed America. They harmed America's confidence in its elections. Their families generally didn't.....but the Jackasses most certainly did.

In my view (and I think there is a separate thread mentioning the same)....but J6 is a defining event in the America of today. Most certainly the defining event of Don Trump's term in office. It's repercussions will linger for a very long time.....and not just with the Jackasses and their families.

You can get details about it from this link:

"Alexandra Pelosi saw the mob from inside the Capitol and witnessed rioters trying to break a window to enter.
The result of her conversations with “the normies” who participated is “The Insurrectionist Next Door,” her 15th HBO documentary, premiering Sunday (9 EDT/PDT).

“The security made us leave, and so I never got to see them face to face,” she says. “I was really curious: Who are these people that came to kill my mother? Who are these people that wanted to hang her from a lamp post? Who are these people that said, 'I'm going to put a bullet in her noggin?'”
ANTIFA has 570 riots,,,looting, burning stores, robbing and killing YET NO ONE HAS BEEN PROSECUTED AND THE FEDS SEEM NOT TO CARE. J6 was a typical False Flag event staged to stop Trump from running again. The George Floyd event was another incident used to stop Trump; The Cop did not kill Floyd per recent disclosure of the Medical Examiner but the issue is too hot to admit it.

i5kC5sll.jpg

ANTIFA has 570 riots,,,looting, burning stores, robbing and killing YET NO ONE HAS BEEN PROSECUTED AND THE FEDS SEEM NOT TO CARE.
TYPING SOMETHING IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE, TARD! AND YOU AREN'T DONALD TRUMP.

No one has been prosecuted, eh?

Why do you tards parrot such blatant hoaxes?

Jesus. It is incredible how submissive you morons are!

2020 Rioter Sentenced to Federal Prison on Charges of Destruction of Government Property and Illegal Firearm Possession

Man sentenced to 4 years in prison for role in 2020 Portland riot

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) – Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt said a man who had been convicted for his role in a Portland riot has been sentenced to four years
www.kptv.com

Man who tried to torch N.J. police car during George Floyd protests gets prison time

Illinois man sentenced to nearly nine years for arson during Minneapolis riots

He drove over 400 miles to Minnesota from his home in Illinois.

Man who live streamed Charleston riot, subsequent arrest sentenced

A Lowcountry man who streamed a riot in Charleston and captured video of his arrest has been sentenced to two years in federal prison.
www.live5news.com

Utah man sentenced to prison for his role in 2020 downtown Salt Lake City riot

(KUTV) – A judge has ordered that a Utah man will serve time in federal prison for his role in a protest turned riot in downtown Salt Lake City in May 2020. Jackson Patton, 28, was sentenced to 24 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release for a charge of civil disorder, according to...
kutv.com

Man sentenced to 4 years for Minneapolis police station fire

The man must also pay $12 million in restitution for his role in lighting the Third Precinct headquarters on fire during unrest after George Floyd's death
www.police1.com

Brooklyn Park man is latest to be sentenced for riots

A federal judge on Friday sentenced a 20-year-old Brooklyn Park man to more than two years in federal prison for setting fire to a health food store during the riots that followed the May 2020 murder of George Floyd by former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin.
www.mprnews.org

Man who set fire to Raleigh stores on night of George Floyd protests sentenced to prison

How the Federal Justice System Sentenced Two Black Lives Matter Protesters

I guess your propagandists keep these facts from you credulous rubes.

ANTIFA has 570 riots,,,looting, burning stores, robbing and killing YET NO ONE HAS BEEN PROSECUTED AND THE FEDS SEEM NOT TO CARE. J6 was a typical False Flag event staged to stop Trump from running again. The George Floyd event was another incident used to stop Trump; The Cop did not kill Floyd per recent disclosure of the Medical Examiner but the issue is too hot to admit it.

View attachment 855388
Nope. Everyone has to pay the piper. Yes, even the Antifa. You may want to get out of the usual retard echo chamber that you listen to and check out the actual news. If you had, you would have seen these:

Over 300 People Facing Federal Charges For Crimes Committed During Nationwide Demonstrations​

Records rebut claims of unequal treatment of Jan. 6 rioters​

Next time, do some research instead of spouting the usual retard nonsense. Class dismissed.

That's not a link. The USAToday link is from 2021.

The USToday story is recent....October of 2023.

But a link to information on the actual HBO documentary can be found with these two, among many others.....

ANTIFA has 570 riots,,,looting, burning stores, robbing and killing YET NO ONE HAS BEEN PROSECUTED.....
Good poster Know, you are wrong on the facts of your assertion above.
Either you are merely misinformed, or more insidiously, seeking to misinform.
Which is it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
. J6 was a typical False Flag event staged to stop Trump from running again.
"typical False Flag" ????
Explain your assertion.
More importantly, prove your assertion.

The Cop did not kill Floyd ........
Notably.....a knee on the neck choking off air may have had a significant contribution to the man's death.
A determinative contribution.

IMHO.

I read the following in a newsfeed from the Associated Press today....and posted it in the OP:

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Four California men linked to the “Three Percenters” militia movement have been convicted charges including conspiracy and obstruction for their roles in the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

---------------------------------------------

And then we have avatarees, 'Wamose', 'Duke', and 'Marathon Mike' who signal that the Associated Press story about these 3-Percenters being convicted is fake, is a untrue, is false.

WTH???

So we need ask those three posters....as if asking Winkin', Blinkin' and Nod.....well, are they saying those convictions did not happen?

Should someone....other than me.....query those 3-Perecenters if they feel they got convicted?
If they weren't convicted as Winkin', et al, suggest......well, will they still go to prison?

Just askin'.

So be it. They harmed America.
They did? I feel harmed in no way at all except by this ridiculous thread.

They harmed America's confidence in its elections.
I think you have it BACKWARDS. The democrats destroyed confidence in our elections with the 2020 fraud, and that was the very reason for the J6 riots.

WTF cares? You idiots have already devoted thousands of hours and many investigations into the same dead issue over and over. You've spent THOUSANDS of hours trying to rationalize to yourselves a 4-6 hour protest as anything BUT your own doing and fault! No one even cares anymore! 2020 was stolen and on J6, America came to Washington demanding accountability. Instead, all we got was a coverup.

"destroyed confidence in our elections with the 2020 fraud,.......2020 was stolen"

What fraud?
Stolen?

OK, good poster bfreak, any ol' jackass can make anonymous assertions while using a fake name on the internet. Everybody knows that.
But, those with gravitas can offer proof and credible evidence of those assertions.

If you can.....well, great.
And right now would be a good time for you to show the forum that you have that gravitas, that gravel-in-your-gut to back up your avatar's word.

Good luck.

What fraud?
Stolen?

OK, good poster bfreak

Who the hell is bfreak, you tool? as to the proof, where the fuck have you been? I've been posting it here for 2.5 years, the admission detailing the big steal in the 2/3/21 issue of Time Magazine by Molly Ball where she NAMED NAMES, central of which was Mark Alias and other who spent a year planning and organizing a half-billion dollar effort to determine the outcome of the 2020 election would NOT end in Trump's favor!

You should WAKE UP and read it all.

They did? I feel harmed in no way at all except by this ridiculous thread.

I think you have it BACKWARDS. The democrats destroyed confidence in our elections with the 2020 fraud, and that was the very reason for the J6 riots.

WTF cares? You idiots have already devoted thousands of hours and many investigations into the same dead issue over and over. You've spent THOUSANDS of hours trying to rationalize to yourselves a 4-6 hour protest as anything BUT your own doing and fault! No one even cares anymore! 2020 was stolen and on J6, America came to Washington demanding accountability. Instead, all we got was a coverup.
imj26fps8bzb1.png

Forum List

Back