I've HAD IT With Chris Wallace

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
His Fox News Sunday used to be a program you could watch without throwing shoes at the TV. After an hour of Meet the Press with desperate housewife Chuck Todd, any news program seems normal. But Wallace has taken a hard left-turn, which is where he's really always been....a registered democrat who can abide the occasional RINO as long as they never challenge him. There are two reasons behind his latest hostility to Trump...Ivanka has moved into a house in his neighborhood and the activity around her has made parking difficult for him. He even went to a local zoning board meeting to complain about her. And he resented being called an "enemy of the people" as a member of the Fourth Estate. He seems to think what he and other dyed-hair, no shoulders, snide, millionaire establishment commentators say should shape the way we think and the newcomer blogs and pods are stealing their thunder. So he interrupts his guests, constantly slimes Trump, and generally acts like a pompous little prick and then thanks his guests profusely for putting up with him. :tinfoil:

chris-wallace-equivocating-liberal-douchebag-karl-rove-leg-h-politics-1454036419.jpg

His Fox News Sunday used to be a program you could watch without throwing shoes at the TV. After an hour of Meet the Press with desperate housewife Chuck Todd, any news program seems normal. But Wallace has taken a hard left-turn, which is where he's really always been....a registered democrat who can abide the occasional RINO as long as they never challenge him. There are two reasons behind his latest hostility to Trump...Ivanka has moved into a house in his neighborhood and the activity around her has made parking difficult for him. He even went to a local zoning board meeting to complain about her. And he resented being called an "enemy of the people" as a member of the Fourth Estate. He seems to think what he and other dyed-hair, no shoulders, snide, millionaire establishment commentators say should shape the way we think and the newcomer blogs and pods are stealing their thunder. So he interrupts his guests, constantly slimes Trump, and generally acts like a pompous little prick and then thanks his guests profusely for putting up with him. :tinfoil:

chris-wallace-equivocating-liberal-douchebag-karl-rove-leg-h-politics-1454036419.jpg

a wise man once told me "moved to media forum" after I posted a thread about Fox.

I, too, noticed Wallace going off the rails lately. I couldn't quite figure out why.

His affect bothers the shit out of me. He sounds like a sports announcer.

• Banned
I, too, noticed Wallace going off the rails lately. I couldn't quite figure out why.

And he has Juan Williams on his panel every week now.....I'd strangle that whining turd if I ever got within arms reach of him. :lol:

And he has Juan Williams on his panel every week now.....I'd strangle that whining turd if I ever got within arms reach of him. :lol:

Juan is USELESS. Utterly useless. It's a shame, I like him on a strictly personal level, but he is a snowflake drone.

Funny that Juan's sons are hardcore conservatives.

He is worse than his father was.

So is his wife.

Juan is USELESS. Utterly useless. It's a shame, I like him on a strictly personal level, but he is a snowflake drone.

Funny that Juan's sons are hardcore conservatives.

Wallace seems to pride himself by attacking republicans in order to show that he is "fair and balanced" but he doesn't understand that the hate filled left doesn't care and he is left with nit-picking inane points that republicans don't care about either.

He is worse than his father was.

Mike Wallace was a real reporter....he was in the mud with the boys during WW2 and got over to see us in the RVN...unlike the piece of shit Cronkite who did everything in his power to lose us that war.

Wallace seems to pride himself by attacking republicans in order to show that he is "fair and balanced" but he doesn't understand that the hate filled left doesn't care and he is left with nit-picking inane points that republicans don't care about either.

Well said...and he seems distressed and agitated about it.....like he knows his show sucks but he can't stop doing it.

Problem is he believes in those same things.

I had a nightmare several months ago, where everything was going wrong in life, and I had a dream that Chris Wallace was asking me in that stupid tone he uses to ask questions in, if I realized that I had sold my sole to him, and that I could never get it back. Chris was the devil! I woke up all sweaty and disturbed, but happy that it was just a dream....

What Chris Wallace is, is a traitor. A nasty, ugly, POS traitor.

Last edited:

I had a nightmare several months ago, where everything was going wrong in life, and I had a dream that Chris Wallace was asking me in that stupid tone he uses to ask questions in, if I realized that I had sold my sole to him, and that I could never get it back. Chris was the devil! I woke up all sweaty and disturbed, but happy that it was just a dream....

What Chris Wallace is, is a traitor. A nasty, ugly, POS traitor.
Had to go back in and edit a couple things, since I can't see the posting block as I type. It is a war with "AdChoices" placing their video over top of my posting block as I type, so I can't even see what I am typing.

Forum List

Back